Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/14/2005 12:15:00 PM

After reading the reviews, I had to try this, thinking that I had found the perfect pink. Unfortunately, it is very light (dark pink whatever!) and barely shows up on me. I have medium olive skin--so maybe my skin is a deeper tone than other reviewers. It is a pretty shade, but the only way I can wear it is wiht a deeper lipliner underneath, and with a gloss on top.

on 10/27/2004 12:23:00 PM

It took me forever to OPEN the darn thing but I do like it.It's a bit frostier than I thought..but
It's a gorgeous pink. However, I do NOT like the taste of it.

For 93 cents it's totally worth it to have such a pretty pink shade.

on 9/22/2004 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous, frosty and complex color. It has many hues and looks all different colors depending on the light. What a great product even IF it weren't only $1.00!

on 9/22/2004 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a GORGEOUS color! It's very complex looking for the price and even for a MAC-type color, I'd still be very impressed. A definite steal! GO AND GET IT! It's lovely.

on 9/4/2004 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wet N Wild lipsticks have come a long way. They are no longer waxy and crayon-esque, and the scent is a pleasant fruity smell. I bought the color Dark Pink Frost (#502) because in the tube, it looked like a medium pinked plum shot through w/golden shimmer. It was different from anything else I owned, plus it was $1, so I had nothing to lose. Despite being gorgeous in the tube, this looks awful on me. It shows up on my pigmented lips as a medium pink with lots of gold frost. It totally washes me out, even with lipliner. Ah well, at least I'm only out of a buck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color is immensely flattering, and it's a steal at <$1. I have bought similar colors before for MUCH more, and I have to say that I will be saving my money from now on! I have cool, pale skin and blue eyes with light brown hair, but this color would probably be flattering on many different people (cool toned complexions most of all). The lipstick on its own is not TOO drying as others have mentioned, IMO, but a little gloss helps. Also, I was expecting a fake rose or chemical smell/taste, but there is no scent--awesome!!

on 7/1/2004 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a pretty, frosty pink, and it doesn't look like a shade from the 80's. It has pretty good staying power, and for the price, I would definately repurchase.

on 5/18/2004 5:20:00 PM

gives a VERY shimmery rose tint to lips, pretty. i think it wouldnt be a good winter color (unless you live in hawaii or something) but i think it would look nice with a tan...i am wating to hit the beach b4 i wear this...it makes me look to alieny otherwise.

on 3/24/2004 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful pinky-gold that has medium staying power but is a steal at $.93 at my local Wal-Mart. Also, oddly enough, this is one shade that I have gotten the most compliments on (especially from men!).

on 3/19/2004 2:50:00 PM

If you love NARS Galaxy Girl, but it doesn't show up on you, try this. A pretty pink spun with gold that has enough pigment to actually show up. Has a weird grape-y smell, but the color is so pretty, I can get past it.

Popular Lipsticks