April 16, 2014 | 2118 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

This color is immensely flattering, and it's a steal at <$1. I have bought similar colors before for MUCH more, and I have to say that I will be saving my money from now on! I have cool, pale skin and blue eyes with light brown hair, but this color would probably be flattering on many different people (cool toned complexions most of all). The lipstick on its own is not TOO drying as others have mentioned, IMO, but a little gloss helps. Also, I was expecting a fake rose or chemical smell/taste, but there is no scent--awesome!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Madelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty, frosty pink, and it doesn't look like a shade from the 80's. It has pretty good staying power, and for the price, I would definately repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

gives a VERY shimmery rose tint to lips, pretty. i think it wouldnt be a good winter color (unless you live in hawaii or something) but i think it would look nice with a tan...i am wating to hit the beach b4 i wear this...it makes me look to alieny otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by honeypiex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful pinky-gold that has medium staying power but is a steal at $.93 at my local Wal-Mart. Also, oddly enough, this is one shade that I have gotten the most compliments on (especially from men!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by tyleka

If you love NARS Galaxy Girl, but it doesn't show up on you, try this. A pretty pink spun with gold that has enough pigment to actually show up. Has a weird grape-y smell, but the color is so pretty, I can get past it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

Very nice color- it gives a rose tint with beautiful silvery shimmer and is not at all drying. However, it doesn't last that long...but part of the joy of makeup is applying it, is it not?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 11:15:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryKiwi114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wet n' wild you done it again
Great product
great price great formula
and beautiful color.
This color 502 dark pink frost looks the same on my lips as it does in the container
Gives my lips a nice natural frosty sheen.
Has a gold hue in it that plays along with my warm coloring and under tones.
The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is I don't think I'll use it up any time soon. It is really alot of lipstick and it will take me quite a few uses to use it up!
But when I do I'll be making a trip to wal-mart
Love it five lipsticks for sure!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2004 10:56:00 PM More reviews by gienwong

I love the color of this Silk Finish lipstick from Wet'n'Wild. The color is called Dark Pink Frost. It also has a nice texture. The formula in this lipstick is lot better than the Megacolors lipstick from Wet'n'Wild.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cjpretzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I love the texture of the lipstick. This color looks great alone when I have a tan. It will take on the characteristics of whichever color lipliner I use. The lipstick is so cheap that I keep one everywhere...my car, my purse, my briefcase, etc. I also love #528. These two colors are the best!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute color for for $1! A cool-toned pink with purple undertones, with a gold frost. I agree with the other reviewers, clear gloss really makes this color look gorgeous. It's a little dry w/o lip balm, but worth it for only a buck.