November 27, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccanne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It took me forever to OPEN the darn thing but I do like it.It's a bit frostier than I thought..but
It's a gorgeous pink. However, I do NOT like the taste of it.

For 93 cents it's totally worth it to have such a pretty pink shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 12:59:00 PM More reviews by SingingBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous, frosty and complex color. It has many hues and looks all different colors depending on the light. What a great product even IF it weren't only $1.00!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by SingingBaby

This is a GORGEOUS color! It's very complex looking for the price and even for a MAC-type color, I'd still be very impressed. A definite steal! GO AND GET IT! It's lovely.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wet N Wild lipsticks have come a long way. They are no longer waxy and crayon-esque, and the scent is a pleasant fruity smell. I bought the color Dark Pink Frost (#502) because in the tube, it looked like a medium pinked plum shot through w/golden shimmer. It was different from anything else I owned, plus it was $1, so I had nothing to lose. Despite being gorgeous in the tube, this looks awful on me. It shows up on my pigmented lips as a medium pink with lots of gold frost. It totally washes me out, even with lipliner. Ah well, at least I'm only out of a buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

This color is immensely flattering, and it's a steal at <$1. I have bought similar colors before for MUCH more, and I have to say that I will be saving my money from now on! I have cool, pale skin and blue eyes with light brown hair, but this color would probably be flattering on many different people (cool toned complexions most of all). The lipstick on its own is not TOO drying as others have mentioned, IMO, but a little gloss helps. Also, I was expecting a fake rose or chemical smell/taste, but there is no scent--awesome!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Madelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty, frosty pink, and it doesn't look like a shade from the 80's. It has pretty good staying power, and for the price, I would definately repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

gives a VERY shimmery rose tint to lips, pretty. i think it wouldnt be a good winter color (unless you live in hawaii or something) but i think it would look nice with a tan...i am wating to hit the beach b4 i wear this...it makes me look to alieny otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by honeypiex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful pinky-gold that has medium staying power but is a steal at $.93 at my local Wal-Mart. Also, oddly enough, this is one shade that I have gotten the most compliments on (especially from men!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by tyleka

If you love NARS Galaxy Girl, but it doesn't show up on you, try this. A pretty pink spun with gold that has enough pigment to actually show up. Has a weird grape-y smell, but the color is so pretty, I can get past it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

Very nice color- it gives a rose tint with beautiful silvery shimmer and is not at all drying. However, it doesn't last that long...but part of the joy of makeup is applying it, is it not?