Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I really like this lipstick. The formula is nice. It goes on smooth, and is creamy and does not dry your lips at all. I colors in the collection are decent. Most are pretty sheer, with little pigment, but you can layer a bit to get more color payoff. As for #502A in particular, I really like this color. On my lip, it shows up as a darker pink (cool toned) with a gold shimmer. It's actually quite pretty and I'll be keeping this one around. The staying power is decent, and to me, it's worth the <$1.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product because the color looked pretty in the package. However when I applied it that was no hint of frost whatsoever. The shade is a bit too dark for my taste. I think that maybe this is a good choice for an older woman. One this is for sure you can't beat the price. I paid less than a dollar.

While I think 502(A) is a pretty color, I don't see myself using it enough to merit re-purchase. I think it would best serve as a gloss over a different color to avoid the 80's potential that the frost creates. I do see the similarity to Nars Galaxy Girl but maybe with more of a pink hue. I could see myself putting this shade over a too biege lipstick to give it some depth. I was hoping this color would work well as a gloss since I'm not a big lipstick person and I suppose I can rock it alone with dark eyeliner but definately not bare-faced.

Hmmmmmmm. Going to veer from the masses here but eeeewww is all I have to say. Not the most attractive color on my lips. I bought this yesterday because I read that it was like NARS galexy girl (which I love, but would love even more if it were a tad darker) Anyway, I picked up the tube took one look at the purply-pink lipstick and thought no way is this my galexy girl, but at 93 cents I had to give it a shot. I'm really really happy I only payed 93 cents. It was awful. I had flashbacks of Jr high frosted pink lips. Upon application (which I will say was smooth and creamy and had a pleasant smell) it was a purpely color (just as I had suspected looking at the tube)nothin' special. I put a little more on and when I looked in the mirror five minutes later it was a wierd frosty sickly purple-pink.I wiped it off immediatly. If I was living in the 80's I would probably wear it, since I'm not (thank heavens) something this color has no buisiness on my face!! And into the stage makeup kit it goes!

After reading the reviews, I had to try this, thinking that I had found the perfect pink. Unfortunately, it is very light (dark pink whatever!) and barely shows up on me. I have medium olive skin--so maybe my skin is a deeper tone than other reviewers. It is a pretty shade, but the only way I can wear it is wiht a deeper lipliner underneath, and with a gloss on top.

It took me forever to OPEN the darn thing but I do like it.It's a bit frostier than I thought..but
It's a gorgeous pink. However, I do NOT like the taste of it.

For 93 cents it's totally worth it to have such a pretty pink shade.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous, frosty and complex color. It has many hues and looks all different colors depending on the light. What a great product even IF it weren't only $1.00!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a GORGEOUS color! It's very complex looking for the price and even for a MAC-type color, I'd still be very impressed. A definite steal! GO AND GET IT! It's lovely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wet N Wild lipsticks have come a long way. They are no longer waxy and crayon-esque, and the scent is a pleasant fruity smell. I bought the color Dark Pink Frost (#502) because in the tube, it looked like a medium pinked plum shot through w/golden shimmer. It was different from anything else I owned, plus it was $1, so I had nothing to lose. Despite being gorgeous in the tube, this looks awful on me. It shows up on my pigmented lips as a medium pink with lots of gold frost. It totally washes me out, even with lipliner. Ah well, at least I'm only out of a buck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color is immensely flattering, and it's a steal at <$1. I have bought similar colors before for MUCH more, and I have to say that I will be saving my money from now on! I have cool, pale skin and blue eyes with light brown hair, but this color would probably be flattering on many different people (cool toned complexions most of all). The lipstick on its own is not TOO drying as others have mentioned, IMO, but a little gloss helps. Also, I was expecting a fake rose or chemical smell/taste, but there is no scent--awesome!!

Recommended for Medium Skin