July 31, 2014 | 2108 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by xbellabeb

Skin Type : Very Acne Prone

Let me start off by saying that i have already tried what seemed like hundreds of different types of cleansers and i have never repurchased any and kept going on the search to get my perfect cleanser.

Then i read reviews on Purity Made Simple Cleanser and decided to buy one and try it about a month ago.. and OH MY GODDDD i freaking love it!! I use it with my Clarisonic Mia2 and my face has never everrrr felt so clean! even without my Clarisonic it still feels better than all the other cleansers out there. Also, it DID NOT BREAK ME OUT and trust me when i say that i break out from almost anything. the more reason to love this cleanser!

I would repurchase for as long as its in the market!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by fanhar

i like it. it doesnt dry out my skin. but it's foamy and i've heard you should not use any foamy products on your facial skin. so i'm not sure if i will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it, I never need to look for another clenser... ever! I've found the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this off and on for about 10 yrs. I love this stuff. I finally found a skin care routine that works for me, and this is part off it. You only need a little bit so it last a while, I rub it in for a minute then rinse, cleanses my skin and I believe has helped with tone and texture. I use this after Clinique cleansing balm and my skin has never looked better. Don't know why I ever ventured away(yes I do! It's my junkie coming out, Looking for the next best thing) but it's now a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by glockgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product...i use it with my MIA2....makes my face feel so clean & smooth...very mild but works fabulous! I highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by babykins080305

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this cleanser for a couple of years now, I started of with the small bottle and now I just buy the jumbo size from Sephora. I've used several cleansers in my lifetime, but I keep comimg back to Purity. It's just so convenient for me to use it since I'm honest to goodness lazy when it comes to taking off my makeup at night. I used to use this in the morning too but a year ago I decided to change up my skin care regimen, so I just use this specifically at night to take off my makeup and I use the Origins cleanser in the morning.

I wear generally a full face makeup everyday and since I'm in a very tropical country right now, I mix my Nars Sheer Glow (An absolute favorite! I love the way it makes my skin looks.) with Revlon Colorstay (I love the staying power for the hot and humid weather.) to get the right coverage and color. Add with that some concelear, brightener, blush, bronzer, highlighter, hd powder, eyebrow powder, waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner, maybe some eyeshadow, lipstick, and a heavy spritzing of UD All Nighter spray... That's a lot to take off!

Purity has made it easy for me that I dont have to use eye makeup remover to take off the waterproof stuff. I just use a pump of the cleanser, I massage it around my dry face, especially around the eye area and get a wet (but squeezed) circular facial sponge that you can get from Sephora and just scrub it off (gently). I rinse the sponge and just repeat maybe twice more without the cleanser, takes me about less than five minutes. All my makeup is gone and my face is clean.

The jumbo size last for a long time, if I dont share it with the husband it can last me a year. I just have much love for this cleanser. It does have some ingredients that I try to avoid but it works and I figured that I rinse it off really well anyways... Whatever, I have a good skin care routine that's more organic and skin healthy.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lwinnett

After all the amazing reviews, I wanted to give Purity another chance....well it's same as last time. Mediocre cleanser that doesn't even remove all of my makeup. Mascara and eyeliner everywhere after using this. Not to mention drying, my face felt very tight and stripped of all oils afterwards. Definitely not a re-purchase for me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Katiedoggett123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome! On my 2nd or 3rd bottle! This is the only cleanser I have actually stayed with. I have oily/combination and acne prone skin. This works wonders for me. The smell is very nice and refreshing in the morning and I will say this started working better for me when I washed my face with it for a minute. Before it seemed to be breaking me out for some reason. Definitely recommend this to people with sensitive skin. Will repurchase this again when I run out. A small bottle lasts me for like 3 months. Maybe next time I'll just get the bigger one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this face wash I really do, but hasn't done miracles for me.. Still love it though and feel as it helped clear up my skin a tad....just a tad. Does a good job at removing makeup and doesn't dry out skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ilovemac03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser, it gets the job done, and works well with my sensitive skin. It gets off all the make up, and is the only cleanser that's been successful with my Clarisonic Mia. The cleanser is quite drying though, it does strip most of the moisture from your face, hence I only use this at night time, when I can moisturize with a heavy duty moisturizer like the Josie Maran Argan oil. I have been finding that this combination is really working for my skin, I don't have acne, but do get the occasional break-outs but this cleanser has really been keeping that at bay for me. But if you have acne prone skin I don't know if this will stop your skin from breaking out. Overall it's a pretty good cleanser, and I probably will purchase again since it does what I need it to, but it's not the best.