January 29, 2015 | 1588 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is among the best serums I have to say. Not oily, very light on skin, and feagrance free. It leaves skin smooth and wrinkleless.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thought I would try going the DS route and see how those products would work for me.
I like the slip and it doesn't add any shine to my face. At first it seemed harsh so I put less on. It does leave my skin smoother but not sure if it helps with lines and such. I really like the fragrance free aspect. Think I will try other products in the Olay line since the $ is reasonable enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by andersonk1987

I really liked this. I used to break out regularly, but after using this for a whole year, it didn't help or hurt my breakouts, but it wasn't supposed to. It felt very velvety and lovel going on my skin. I only wore it at night since I do have oily skin, and I had a dail moisturizer I was happy with. I used this moisturizer for a year and stopped once I moved to Germany. Now that I haven't been using it for several months, I'm noticing fine laugh lines, and a lot of general dryness around the outside of my face. I will be buying this again for night time use!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Tee0432

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try this product after several friends highly recommended it. During the first week, I started breaking out. I continued using the product for another month and the acne continued to get worse. I discontinued the product and began using another well-known brand and the acne immediately cleared up. I won't say that this product is a bad product because it works for a lot of people. I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm assuming that the product is simply too harsh for my skin type. But with that being said, I will never use this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good for an occasional primer under evening foundation but if I used this every day I broke out on my nose and chin. Great it's fragrance free and full of antioxidants but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by msitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this serum!! I have very sensitive acne prone skin which breaks out on my chin. This makes my skin smooth & hydrated...no break outs! I have noticed a difference in my complexion since using this product for a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by cbailey4111

Love this stuff. Doesn't break me out at ALL (recently I think I've found that my DDF Ultra-Lite is...) and it makes my skin so smooth. It's not moisturizing enough for me on its own, so I use jojoba with it. I will repurchase whenever I finally run out. This tiny bottle just seems to last and last.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by atlas84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Great serum to consider if you have oily skin and need a boost to your skin care routine. The Regenerist Serum is chock full of niacinamide (vitamin B3), peptides, and antioxidants (green tea and vitamin E). This is a silicone-based serum so use only if your skin can handle silicones well (mine does). I was using this at night with Retin-A Micro to help combat flakes and dryness, but didn't find it hydrating enough. This serum did not break me out, either. I think I will finish the 1.7 ounce bottle I bought and try another antioxidant serum, but this is something I would definitely consider buying again. You can get a 3.4 ounce bottle of the fragrance free version at Costco for about $30, a real bargain.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought it at Costco, 2 x 50ml bottles for $29.00 back in December. This eye serum is good but not great. It helped for dark circles (I thought I didnt have any until I stopped using this and noticed some slight difference). It did nothing for fine lines, I used it for about 5 months. Now I tried Dermalogica Intensive and have to say that Olay was better but not sure if will go back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this product. I got a 100ml bottle at Costco for around $29. It is very gentle for my sensitive skin.(Even EL Advanced Night repair or Philosophy When Hope is not enough irritate my skin sometimes). It overall improved my skin texture and leave a velvet finish that I love. I use it twice morning and night. Not super impressive but it did good job to maintain the skin level.