December 17, 2014 | 1629 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thought I would try going the DS route and see how those products would work for me.
I like the slip and it doesn't add any shine to my face. At first it seemed harsh so I put less on. It does leave my skin smoother but not sure if it helps with lines and such. I really like the fragrance free aspect. Think I will try other products in the Olay line since the $ is reasonable enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by andersonk1987

I really liked this. I used to break out regularly, but after using this for a whole year, it didn't help or hurt my breakouts, but it wasn't supposed to. It felt very velvety and lovel going on my skin. I only wore it at night since I do have oily skin, and I had a dail moisturizer I was happy with. I used this moisturizer for a year and stopped once I moved to Germany. Now that I haven't been using it for several months, I'm noticing fine laugh lines, and a lot of general dryness around the outside of my face. I will be buying this again for night time use!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Tee0432

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try this product after several friends highly recommended it. During the first week, I started breaking out. I continued using the product for another month and the acne continued to get worse. I discontinued the product and began using another well-known brand and the acne immediately cleared up. I won't say that this product is a bad product because it works for a lot of people. I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm assuming that the product is simply too harsh for my skin type. But with that being said, I will never use this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good for an occasional primer under evening foundation but if I used this every day I broke out on my nose and chin. Great it's fragrance free and full of antioxidants but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by msitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this serum!! I have very sensitive acne prone skin which breaks out on my chin. This makes my skin smooth & hydrated...no break outs! I have noticed a difference in my complexion since using this product for a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by cbailey4111

Love this stuff. Doesn't break me out at ALL (recently I think I've found that my DDF Ultra-Lite is...) and it makes my skin so smooth. It's not moisturizing enough for me on its own, so I use jojoba with it. I will repurchase whenever I finally run out. This tiny bottle just seems to last and last.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by atlas84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Great serum to consider if you have oily skin and need a boost to your skin care routine. The Regenerist Serum is chock full of niacinamide (vitamin B3), peptides, and antioxidants (green tea and vitamin E). This is a silicone-based serum so use only if your skin can handle silicones well (mine does). I was using this at night with Retin-A Micro to help combat flakes and dryness, but didn't find it hydrating enough. This serum did not break me out, either. I think I will finish the 1.7 ounce bottle I bought and try another antioxidant serum, but this is something I would definitely consider buying again. You can get a 3.4 ounce bottle of the fragrance free version at Costco for about $30, a real bargain.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought it at Costco, 2 x 50ml bottles for $29.00 back in December. This eye serum is good but not great. It helped for dark circles (I thought I didnt have any until I stopped using this and noticed some slight difference). It did nothing for fine lines, I used it for about 5 months. Now I tried Dermalogica Intensive and have to say that Olay was better but not sure if will go back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this product. I got a 100ml bottle at Costco for around $29. It is very gentle for my sensitive skin.(Even EL Advanced Night repair or Philosophy When Hope is not enough irritate my skin sometimes). It overall improved my skin texture and leave a velvet finish that I love. I use it twice morning and night. Not super impressive but it did good job to maintain the skin level.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

This stuff is amazing! It contains vitamins B3, B5 and E, niacinamide and Green tea leaf extract which are all great for keeping skin young and healthy looking. Also has allantoin to help reduce inflammation and redness and I definitely notice that the slight redness I can get under my eyes and around my nose disappears when I use this. To fight dehydration it has tocopheryl which I think is a derivative of vitamin E and apparently is not only a good antioxidant but help your skin maintain its moisture and I definitely feel it with this. I donít have to reapply cream throughout the day and 1 layer of this before my normal moisturiser is all I need.

I have bought bottles and bottles of this stuff over the years since heading towards (and beyond) 30. I have dry skin and find that most moisturisers don't do enough for me and those that do are really thick and greasy. But, since using this before or after my moisturiser I have had no issues - no more dry flaky bits! I have even noticed an immediate reduction in fine lines around my eyes - which suggests they were dehydration lines. I often use this after my moisturiser in the morning, before make up as it works great as a primer. The things this does not contain that Iíve read are also good for the skin is Vitamin C, Ceramide 3 and coenzyme Q10, so I used a Paulaís choice Resist moisturiser with retinol in the evening. I get great comments on my skin so something must be working. For me price isnít part of the decision on a cream. Iím afraid I will spend whatever I need to on my skin so long as it works, but even having tried various serums from Clinique, Lancom and Paulís choice, I always come back to this so saving money here is a bonus!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No