December 18, 2014 | 1857 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by marciehelene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very thick hair, wavy hair that likes to be a huge poofball with absolutely no control unless i straighten my hair. My friend is currently going to school at paul mitchell and used this on my hair when I went to have her cut my hair My hair felt amazing. I went and bought some myself and after using it myself, the time it takes to do my hair was cut in half. I can't stop touching my hair. It feels absolutely amazing. Best part was, I almost didn't have to straighten my hair! It was wavy, but a nice wavy, and it wasn't poofy as usual. I used the conditioner and Super Skinny Relaxing Balm as well with the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by bleeched8807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only reason why someone wouldn't like this product is if it's counterfeit...I guarantee that because of product diversion (it's a huge problem in the company right now) that if you buy ANY Paul Mitchell product outside of a licensed professional, that the product is counterfeit, old, or stolen. Paul Mitchell will NEVER guarantee a product that wasn't purchased from a salon licensed to carry PM products. And if someone didn't like this (or any Paul Mitchell product, for that matter), it's only because you're not using it correctly. PM is hands-down the best line for hair and skincare out there. Without a doubt.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first experience with Paul Mitchell and I'm not sure there will be another one. I've used drug store brand shampoo/conditioner my whole life and have never actually came across anything that was BAD. I had high hopes for this "designer" shampoo and was highly disappointed. It doesn't really lather, so you have to use a lot a lot of it to get even a tiny bit of bubbles. I think I will stick to the drug store brands from now on and save my money...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it. Excellent for frizzy, thick and coarse hair. Will use this over and over again. It leaves my hair smooth and soft. My hair dries out a lot faster too. I just love Paul Mitchell products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by courtneyjade

I really really like this. Its the only shampoo there really is that where after I use the shampoo (No conditioner yet) it feels like I could brush through it. It makes my hair soft and usually I have stray hairs at the top of my head that have broken off but after using this line, those hairs are smoothed at the top of my head. I noticed a difference after the first use!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2008 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ColleenCarideo

Smells good. That is the only reason I gave it 2 stars. This whole line makes me feel like I have crisco on my hair or something. I don't like.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by tcdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far all the PM products I have used I really like. I love the super skinny serum... cuts my dry time by like 15 min! i have really thick coarse hair. I love to switch things up btw this any Fekkai's Glossing Shampoo and Cond. FYI: if you buy this product or any other "salon" product at places like CVS, target, walgreens etc. you are not getting the real product. Only liscened/approved stores carry these types of things... if you visit PM's website you can find a list of places in your area that do... if you buy it at a location that isn't on there then there is a very good chance that you are not getting the original product (this goes for high end makeup too) Just a heads up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ginasuicide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used the super skinny line years ago, then I switched to DevaCurl. now that my hair is shorter it doesnt look good curly so I tried this again to soften it.

what I love the best is the low lather.. which we all know, the lather ingredients is what dries your hair out. many high end shampoos are lower lathering than store bought stuff.

and the scent..yum!

I use this with the daily treatment and skinny serum. it has made my hair noticeably less curly, which I love. havent really noticed difference in drying time but my thick ass hair always takes forever to dry. I would repurchase this again..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2008 9:17:00 AM More reviews by nlopez04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product is tooo expensive and didn't do anything at all but dryed my hair, I don't like it when you put in your wet hair and massage into scalp there are no bubles! that is not a good product... I have think and course hair I deffently to not reccomend this product to anyone that has thick and course hair....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

CRAP..Might as well take some wax and pour it on your head because that's the feeling my hair had after using the shampoo and conditioner. Was Paul on a crack binge when he let this stuff get put on the shelves? Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of alot of his products, but they need to go back to the drawing board with super skinny...