LUSH Jungle

3.3

Cocoa Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Avocado Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Perfume, Soya Lecithin, Figs, Bananas, Passion Fruit, Kumquats, Kiwi Fruit, Cetrimonium Bromide, Ylang Ylang Oil, Vetivert Oil, Cypress Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene, Linalool

on 3/23/2012 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Sorry, I hated this conditioner. It left my hair greasy, and the smell was WAY too strong. I spent the day trying not to move my head around too much because if I did I would catch a whiff of unwashed hippie dude. Bleh!

on 3/18/2012 2:59:00 PM

An OK conditioner, ideal for traveling but a little bit hard to apply. On the other hand, it's totally awesome as a shaving cream! It's easy to hold and apply and it made my legs super super smooth and soft. It lasts a really long time, is inexpensive and gives a lot of moisture! I will always buy this stuff instead of regular shaving cream. Give it a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this idea of this and I'm a big fan of Lush's shampoo bars. However I didn't enjoy using this. It's difficult to get good coverage and doesn't feel like you're applying anything to your hair, which I don't like. I like to know how much product I'm using and where it's going. Also it didn't detangle my hair at all and left the ends quite dry. It might be easier to use for those with short hair, but if you have long hair I wouldn't recommend it. On the plus side, I love the smell!

This stuff is the worst conditioner.It didn't condition well at all and it's really hard to get good coverage with this stuff. Stick with one of Lush's cream conditioners.

on 2/13/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this product with a Lush order and I didn't like it. It smelled weird and I couldn't get it to rub into my hair very well, so I was left with really dry, weird smelling hair. Wouldn't recommend.

on 2/9/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really want to have this product because it smells so good. I tried using it many times but to no avail, it doesn't work with my hair type. It makes my hair rougher instead of conditioning it. I have damaged and colored hair. Maybe that's the problem. But it smells so good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is my all-time favourite conditioner. I have straight and thin hair, which tangles easily and this conditioner softens the hair and makes combing it much easier.

I have also lended it to my boyfriend who has really long, thick and curly hair and for him it had the same effect.

I also really like the scent, it's very fruity and smells like a jungle.

Overall the thing that I like the most about this conditioner is how long it lasts! It easily lasts me through a year. I will definitely buy this conditioner again and again.

on 1/27/2012 12:07:00 AM

I am a lush addict, and love the shampoo bars so I decided to try the conditioner. I was not happy whatsoever. In order to use this conditioner I needed to wake up 10 minutes earlier to add it to my shower routine. I found it took so long to finally get it to lather in my hair, and I tried many techniques listed here. I rubbed the whole piece in my hand, broke off chunks, boiled a piece and threw it in a reusable bottle, nothing helped! I did really like the smell, but it didn't really moisturize or detangle. I've been using it as a shaving cream, and find that works a lot better than a hair conditioner! Would not repurchase.

on 12/14/2011 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This conditioner is usually the only thing I use on my hair. I wash it about every four days, which does not involve shampoo and consists of scrubbing/massaging my scalp and roots really well with my fingertips under hot water, then applying conditioner to the ends. Leave in while I do other stuff in the shower, then rinse out only about halfway. Sometimes I repeat with R&B (the jasmine-y leave-in conditioner), also applied only to the ends and only rinsed out halfway, for extra moisture and yumsmell. Although I have curly/wavy hair that is prone to dryness, I find that I don't need to condition my roots because their natural oils aren't being stripped away by shampoo first. I LOVE the smell of this... SO fresh and sweet and almost herbal. AND the best packaging is no packaging!

It does take a little extra time in the shower because you gotta mash it up with warm water to get it to incorporate into your hair. It's totally worth it though. Giving it a 4 because I can't actually attest to its superiority over other conditioners in its effect on hair texture.... Makes my hair nice and soft, but so do a lot of other conditioners. Mostly I just like the smell and the format.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutly love this product! I have not seen many people talking about this product but when I went to Lush looking for a deep conditoner this is what the lady reccomended to me. This cost about $6-$7 and I can use it about 15-20 times before I run out of it. This makes my hair EXTREAMLY soft and smells amazing. How I use it is I cut a tiny piece of it off of the chunk and put it into my hair when I am in the shower after I am done shampooing, then after 10-15 minutes I rinse it out. When you are rinsing this out of your hair it just feels like any old conditoner but after your hair dries you hair feels SO moistureized and soft. The reson I olny gave this 4 lippies out of 5 is because it is kind of incovinent to have to work this up to a lather. It is also incovenient to have to cut off a piece every time you want to use it. Overall I would repurchase it and reccomend it. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

Top Rated LUSH Products