Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.2

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 11/28/2010 9:33:00 PM

I purchased a sample jar of this moisturizer from Sephora, and I'm glad I didn't spring for the full price version. This is my first time trying a Perricone product, and I'm not impressed (I'm also trying his Super line -- also a disappointment). My skin is dry in my east coast environment, and while this moisturizer sinks in quickly, it does NOTHING to help with dryness. The product itself doesn't feel as thick as I thought it would. All in all, I'll finish the jar, but will probably just use it as a spare moisturizer. Nothing special for me, unfortunately.

on 10/31/2010 4:28:00 PM

I have finally found my true HG moisturizer! I still use Philsophy HIJ from time to time because I love its whipped light texture, but this moisturizer packs results! My skin looks better than it ever has, more even skin tone, no break outs, and my skin is sooooo smooth! I love this product!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I expected way more from Perricone. This seems to be a run of the mill moisturizer. The smell doesn't bother me as it smells like a faint lavender rose. I wouldn't say, of course, that it would be a smell I seek out.

It moisturizes well, and feels good on my skin. But, I don't notice that I look better at all.

on 10/4/2010 8:31:00 PM

I purchased this in a kit with the Neuropeptide Facial Cream offered on QVC. My skin tends to be dry, and I did not find this to be hydrating enough for me skin, but used it only a few times and twice developed a reaction afterward (blochiness and rash) so this is obviously not for me.

on 9/30/2010 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased a small tub of this from Sephora, and found it to be a very effective mousturizer on my oily skin. Soaked in instantly, and did not make my skin feel greasy. Scent is pleasant (not sure what others note about a "fish" smell). Will continue to use this into the cooler weather. Not sure if I'll buy any more- far too expensive!

on 9/14/2010 8:33:00 PM

Got this product along with Perricone Neuropeptide Facial Cream as a TSV which aired as 6-month supply. Used both products as instructed for 13 days and stopped. My skin was painful, drying out in red patches/blotches. I returned both products. The Neuropeptide had an odd smell, but I didn't mind if the cream worked well. NOT! The moisturizer was not anything special. For the hype of these products and price, I thought I would have radiant skin that would keep improving over time. I cannot recommend these products. I am still trying to "heal" my skin, and it is now two weeks after stopping both products.

on 9/13/2010 9:18:00 PM

I am a huge fan of Dr. Perricone. His philosophy makes perfect sense, and I have noticed for years that i look so much better when i eat right, and bad when I dont, but i always thought it was in my head, and had no idea it was truly the case until i read his book. With that being said, i believe in his products and feel like they are vitamins for my skin. I have been using this product for months in conjunction with cold plasma and a healthier diet, and my skin looks great. It is bright, and clear, and i am very pleased over all. I will continue to buy his face finishing moisturizer for night time use.

on 8/27/2010 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The sample I received from Sephora smelled like rotten fish. The texture seemed smooth. Just couldn't put it on my face. Tossed it immediately.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was given this as a gift (a very generous one for $130 it sells for here in Australia)
PROS
Lightweight, absorbs easily and makes my skin feel plump and hydrated.
Makes my foundation go on nicely.
Didn't upset my sometimes sensitive skin.
CONS
The rose scent is very strong and bothers me. I prefer a less intrusive (or non existent) fragrance in skin care products.
Wasn't quite moisturising enough for cold winter days/hot office air conditioning. I don't feel it has any 'protective' qualities.
VERDICT
I wouldn't buy this first because of the price tag, the strong scent and I prefer my Dermalogica skin smoothing cream which is much less expensive.

on 6/21/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My least favorite Perricone product by far! I do not find this moisturizer overly hydrating, but then again, if one is oily this may be good for them. The reason I gave this a poor rating is the fact that i believe this had caused me to break out. Although I do get a few zits every now and then, I got a couple huge ones after using this. I can not state with certainty this was the cause as I was stressed during that time, but I have been afraid to try again. Although this is only a moisturizer, I did find this product rather unremarkable and average.

Popular Moisturizers