January 30, 2015 | 1897 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I looooooooove this stuff. It smells so good and it's not too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sangariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body polisher and it makes my skin, especially legs smooth like silk. Some scrubs make skin dry or raw, but not this one, this actually moisturizes skin, great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Chantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I dont love the smell but it works amazing. My skin is ridiculously smooth and it leaves my legs really shiny. I love how after you use it the water beads off your skin. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

This leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and I love the delicious chocolate smell; it's a dead ringer for Cocoa Pebbles! I agree with the posters who say the container is a little unwieldy in the shower, but I'll continue to buy this stuff. My skin feels great and the scent puts me in such a good mood.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by caydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub! Just the right amount of exfoliation. Makes skin feel very smooth. Scent is almost non-existent, but a very natural light cocoa butter scent. The only thing I hate is the jar. I am messy with jars esp in the shower, but I love the scrub and will repurchase anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by d_mystic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great scrub. # 1 reason because it smells soooo good (yummy chocolate), # 2 because it scrubs so well! I use it only once a week because my skin is sensitive. I will repurchase again and again, I just LOVE the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by ingenue

Love the chocolatey scent, love the creamy texture, but one lippie off for not having as many scrubby bits as I'd like (it's a personal preference). Not a bad scrub though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by cb_islandgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loooooove this...my skin is very very dry and I have KP..this does wonders! I like the smell of cocoabutter too, the only annoying thing is how water gets into it when you're in the shower. My favorite scrub though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by MariLaPaisa

I do not like how this smells but it works amazing. It makes my skin so soft. Its pure Cocoa butter so it leaves the skin so soft and so moisturized and supple. Its great to use before the Cocoa body .butter or any other body butter for optimum results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 7:49:00 AM More reviews by mswarzie

A sales associate at The Body Shop once told me to put this on my legs before shaving - best beauty tip ever! This is my HG shaving cream. A jar of this lasts a long time too - there is no need to slather tons of scrub on your body - a little goes a long way. I don't use this as a scrub really but I am sure that it would work great for this purpose too. This product exfoliates well and leaves skin moisturized without any oily or gummy residue. I love the cocoa butter smell - reminds me of sunblock and days basking on a sunny beach. The only problem I have with this is the packaging - it is so easy for water to pool in the container while shaving in the shower.