Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Super-C Cleanser

4.2

Not tested on animals

Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Vegetable Glycerin, Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate, Ester-C Sorbitol and Glycerine and Calcium Ascorbate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Ascorbic Acid, Di-Steareth-75 Ipdi, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Extract, Fragrance Oil Blend

on 5/11/2004 10:35:00 PM

PERFECT!! i LOVE this cleanser. mild citrus smell, cleans great, and doesn't leave my skin tight or dry at all. i think it's helped brighten my complexion too, and it's very reasonably priced!! HOLY GRAIL!!

on 4/6/2004 10:58:00 PM

Love this cleanser!! Gentle, doesn't leave my face feeling tight and really does a great job removing my makeup! I've been using this with Kiss My Face's Fragrance-Free Alpha & Aloe Oil Free Moisturizer and my skin is looking better then ever! I will definately re-purchase this product. Oh, it's very economical too......I use a little less then a dime-sized amount, add water and work into a great lather. After four weeks, I've only used about 1/8 of the bottle!

on 3/16/2004 3:47:00 PM

This is my HG cleanser, just wonderful! I have tried the Perricone Ester C cleanser and the Avalon C cleanser and this is soooo much better. Leaves my skin perfectly soft, smooth, and calm. The gel is really thick so I usually add about 25% water to the bottle so it is easier to use.

on 10/7/2003 10:39:00 PM

This is my Holy Grail of cleansers. I'm allergic to sodium lauryl sulfate, and was looking for an alternative to the traditional cleansers. This stuff is AWESOME. I rated it as nearly dirt cheap, because although a 6 oz bottle is 10 bucks at my store, it will last for at least three months---it only takes a small drop to make enough lather to clean my whole face well. Plus the smell is great--it smells just like the Satsuma shower gel from Body Shop. (I have normal to oily skin, it might be drying for those with drier skin types.)