July 29, 2014 | 2091 users online

Cleansers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Super-C Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser!! Gentle, doesn't leave my face feeling tight and really does a great job removing my makeup! I've been using this with Kiss My Face's Fragrance-Free Alpha & Aloe Oil Free Moisturizer and my skin is looking better then ever! I will definately re-purchase this product. Oh, it's very economical too......I use a little less then a dime-sized amount, add water and work into a great lather. After four weeks, I've only used about 1/8 of the bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by CA_kitty

This is my HG cleanser, just wonderful! I have tried the Perricone Ester C cleanser and the Avalon C cleanser and this is soooo much better. Leaves my skin perfectly soft, smooth, and calm. The gel is really thick so I usually add about 25% water to the bottle so it is easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ashersmom

This is my Holy Grail of cleansers. I'm allergic to sodium lauryl sulfate, and was looking for an alternative to the traditional cleansers. This stuff is AWESOME. I rated it as nearly dirt cheap, because although a 6 oz bottle is 10 bucks at my store, it will last for at least three months---it only takes a small drop to make enough lather to clean my whole face well. Plus the smell is great--it smells just like the Satsuma shower gel from Body Shop. (I have normal to oily skin, it might be drying for those with drier skin types.)