July 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by fashion13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugggg!!! SUCH a waste of money. I paid $5 it and it was not worth it! I think it's a good idea and I do like the packaging bug the product if awful!!! It's cakey and dry and look horrible on. As well, it is extremely unblendable and when I try to put it on, I can feel myself pulling at my skin which is not good!!! Honestly, I dont think it was worth the $5 I paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by tobin

After trying various concealers over the years, from high-end to drugstore, I always go back to this. I've been using it since high school so let's just say several years.;) It leaves a great opaque finish which is perfect for my type of under-eye issues. It is a touch drying so you need an eye cream under it or a basic moisturizer. It lasts all day, all night. Amazing staying power. The price has gone way up but still, it's cheap compared to other concealers out there. I love it and it will be a staple for me forever.:)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for 7$ at walmart and I used this for about a year and have gone through one and half for my blemishes. But I have recently started using a mac paint pot in soft ochre( I know weird but it works) for a concealer undereye and zits. And I now realize how cakey, dry and awful this is. You would never be able to use this under your eyes and honestly the coverage is not great. Last power not great either. Since this was so dry I decided to melt this with my blow dryer into a little container and see if it would make this product any creamier; not at all! The packaging is not very hygenic at all but it is good for on the go. Not repurchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by bluejay92

its the first cover stick concealer i bought . it does cover my pimples very well .

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by bigbink11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is crap frankly...the formula is wayyy too dry and thick to where you cant just warm it up with your fingers.even on a good day and its warmed up its way to cakey. the coverage isnt even all that and that colorange isnt wide.i bought this in a medium shade because i wanted a concealer a little lighter than my skin tone for under my eyes but it was like white halloween face paint...dont waste your $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by alee26

Cakey, thick and hard to blend. I have drier skin around my eyes and it would settle into lines. Colour choices are very limited and hard to find a good match (in my opinion). Okay to neutralize eye-lid before applying shadow which is what I have used it up for. Wouldn't repurchase or recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by rockin_amigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is fine for small blemishes on the face, but not great for under the eyes. I really have to warm this stuff on the back of my hand before I apply it. Otherwise if I put this directly under my eyes which is (a pretty delicate area) it tugs and doesn't spread out as easily. I think I might look for liquid concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this today. maybe i bought too light of a shade because i think it might be a bit too light for me to wear alone. so i might buy darker shade. i wont right now as it's summer and i am quite tanned. seems like it's an okay product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by yeekathleen

This concealer is way too drying for undereyes! Its really thick consistency. I even applied moisturizer underneath my eyes first but it still was way to thick and made the fine lines more noticeable. I think there are better products out there!

EDIT: i changed my rating to 1 to a 3 because
-I use this for blemishes on the rest of my face, like faint acne scars. Since my face is not as dry as my eyes its not as drying. It has decent coverage, more like in between light to medium coverage. At this point, I've been just trying to finish this product so I feel like I didnt wasted my money (even though it wasn't pricey). I would not buy this product again because I honestly think there's other concealers that are better for covering blemishes on your face.

P.S. This product smells like..a chemical concealer? It's hard to explain, but it doesnt make your face smell so I guess it doesnt matter. I just wanted to add a little detail just in case someone was curious.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love the coverage this gives. Probably full coverage in comparison to liquid concealers, but the downside is that it can look chalky and heavy unless mixed thoroughly! I do mean that, I have walked outside and looked in a mirror only to see this harsh concealer line :\. Another negative of this product is the color range. I use Deep Beige which is the darkest shade stores here carry and its still too light for my skin. I end up applying my foundation on top of it to avoid having that ghastly white ring around my eyes, it still lightens the areas but makes it less noticeable since its about 3 shades lighter. All in all, once I blend it in well, and finish my face routine, it looks great! It covers everything, darkness, pimples, etc. I also like the lasting power, it doesn't wipe away easily :). These seem to run more yellow/neutral which is a plus for me :). This is a great inexpensive concealer!