April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by bigbink11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is crap frankly...the formula is wayyy too dry and thick to where you cant just warm it up with your fingers.even on a good day and its warmed up its way to cakey. the coverage isnt even all that and that colorange isnt wide.i bought this in a medium shade because i wanted a concealer a little lighter than my skin tone for under my eyes but it was like white halloween face paint...dont waste your $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by alee26

Cakey, thick and hard to blend. I have drier skin around my eyes and it would settle into lines. Colour choices are very limited and hard to find a good match (in my opinion). Okay to neutralize eye-lid before applying shadow which is what I have used it up for. Wouldn't repurchase or recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by rockin_amigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is fine for small blemishes on the face, but not great for under the eyes. I really have to warm this stuff on the back of my hand before I apply it. Otherwise if I put this directly under my eyes which is (a pretty delicate area) it tugs and doesn't spread out as easily. I think I might look for liquid concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this today. maybe i bought too light of a shade because i think it might be a bit too light for me to wear alone. so i might buy darker shade. i wont right now as it's summer and i am quite tanned. seems like it's an okay product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by yeekathleen

This concealer is way too drying for undereyes! Its really thick consistency. I even applied moisturizer underneath my eyes first but it still was way to thick and made the fine lines more noticeable. I think there are better products out there!

EDIT: i changed my rating to 1 to a 3 because
-I use this for blemishes on the rest of my face, like faint acne scars. Since my face is not as dry as my eyes its not as drying. It has decent coverage, more like in between light to medium coverage. At this point, I've been just trying to finish this product so I feel like I didnt wasted my money (even though it wasn't pricey). I would not buy this product again because I honestly think there's other concealers that are better for covering blemishes on your face.

P.S. This product smells like..a chemical concealer? It's hard to explain, but it doesnt make your face smell so I guess it doesnt matter. I just wanted to add a little detail just in case someone was curious.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love the coverage this gives. Probably full coverage in comparison to liquid concealers, but the downside is that it can look chalky and heavy unless mixed thoroughly! I do mean that, I have walked outside and looked in a mirror only to see this harsh concealer line :\. Another negative of this product is the color range. I use Deep Beige which is the darkest shade stores here carry and its still too light for my skin. I end up applying my foundation on top of it to avoid having that ghastly white ring around my eyes, it still lightens the areas but makes it less noticeable since its about 3 shades lighter. All in all, once I blend it in well, and finish my face routine, it looks great! It covers everything, darkness, pimples, etc. I also like the lasting power, it doesn't wipe away easily :). These seem to run more yellow/neutral which is a plus for me :). This is a great inexpensive concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although this isn't my main concealer product, I think it works fantasticly for covering up small blemishes. I have used it before to cover a large spot of mild sunburn, and had no problems. On a day when there's not much going on, I use this and only this. On school days (college, holla!) I'll use this along with my main concealer and foundation. For people who aren't super pale but definitely not tan, medium beige works wonders (:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! i use in the color deep beige, but i also have medium beige that one is my winter color. i wish they had darker shades..that the only con.
its waterproof and it stays on thru everything! if u take a shower and dont wash your face, it is still there!!
if u have dry skin, and dry patches i wouldn't recommend it, because it will accentuate them..but because i have oily skin works greaaaaaaaat!
its medium coverage and it covers redness pretty well. its great to cover acne marks and small blemishes. but not for big blemishes that are drying up.

its works awesome for me, cus i have only skin and some acne marks, and i dont have big breakouts anymore

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a concealer, this didn't work for me. It's too thick and dry to blend. Also the color isn't exactly right for my under eye area. I'm very pale right now, maybe nc15, so I bought Ivory. It matches my skintone, but it's too yellow to conceal my dark circles. I need something more salmon toned, like Erase Paste.

However, this makes a great primer. The packaging is super cheap, but I like the stick, because it's easy to apply. It's more sanitary than a pot or jar, but unlike a squeeze tube, you can get out every last bit. To apply, I dot it on directly and then use my ring finger or pinky to blend it out. I find that the heat from my fingers makes it more workable than if I use a brush. It dries to a nice finish, doesn't crease, doesn't interfere with the color of my shadows AND it lasts all day. I've also used it as a base on my lips and it works well for that, too. I like it 100x more than any expensive primer I've tried. The best part is I think I only paid about $4 for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sharp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very oily acne prone skin and this is the best concealer I have ever used. It doesnt break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. It covers my flaws and is very easy to use. I have been using this concealer for over 10 years. I hope they dont ever discontinue this.