Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

on 7/20/2009 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am always looking for the lightening bolt product that's going to make my thick, coarse, curly hair sufferable in the humid Georgia summer. I had a pretty good system down, but after stumbling across so many solid reviews for The Conditioner, I decided to give it a try (as a leave-in). Love! It really helps with frizz -- even moreso after a few days of use (I shampoo very infrequently), and gives my hair great weight, movement, softness and shine. It builds up without regular washing, but I've found that it plateaus, never going so far as to make my hair limp, greasy or dull. It does pull my curls down a good bit, but I find I'm ok with that. A little goes a pretty long way, so it seems a good value for the bottle. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/9/2009 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this conditioner for many years now and keep going back to it again and again. I have tried so many other conditioners and keep coming back to my tried and true baby blue Paul Mitchell. My hair is fine and dry and this leaves my hair silky and deeply conditioned like no other. No frizzy fly aways, no greasy build up and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I think I have finally come to the conclusion that it is my HG conditioner

on 4/27/2009 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

One of the best.I'm using this for almost 3 Years now, and my hair is shiny,beautyful and silky.

on 4/26/2009 3:03:00 PM

this is my second bottle with this conditioner and the first bottle was pretty good . It tamme frizz in my hair but now when i used the second bottle it just not clicking my hair like before . I will not buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product has an okay smell, thicker consistency, but it moisturizes really really well without a bunch of residue or weight.

I thought it was just the damage that was making my hair rough, but I recently switched back to this and my hair is all soft and silky again! I'm so glad i dont have to get another cut!

This stuff doesnt feel super moisturizing when you put it in, but once its dry, your hair will feel amazing.

DEFINITELY recommended.

on 1/15/2009 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a really good leave in conditoner, though it is on the expensive side, but Sally's makes a knock off brand that I have found just as good. I have tried both the Paul Mitchell Brand and the Sally's brand, and they're very comparable. It is a nice thick cream that helps moisturize you hair really well. I love it.

on 12/19/2008 7:08:00 AM

It is a leave-in cream. Naturally Turquise - Blue color! Put it on wet hair.

I highly recommend it for those who live in dry climates, as it blocks the moistures in your hair.

I love to use it after gym. By the way, you can use it to shave. Very convenient in travelling. Gorgeous smell. Reminds summer knapweed field! The perfume is natural, also might seem weird for some. But once you smell it, you can't forget!

on 11/15/2008 3:12:00 AM

The Conditioner leaves my hair very soft. It doesn't weight my hair down like other ones. It doesn't make my hair oily. It has a light scent that I like. Best leave-in I've ever used. I'll probably stick to this conditioner for a LONG time.

on 10/8/2008 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the Sally version of this, so I know I can't compare the product I have to the real Paul Mitchell product. My first impressions are as following: It smells good, moisturizes, and doesn't take away the curls I have. The only gripe I have is that it's heavy. It will definitely build up over time, so I just make sure to clarify. Might be better suited to those with dry hair or with tighter curls. You also have to emulsify it in your hand to make it work a bit better. Edit 10/12/13: Well, after years I finally bought the actual product. This has a beautiful blue color, but the smell is odd, yet clean. It moisturizes well without being heavy which is what I wanted it to be with Sally's version. The best thing is that I only need to use a little on my long hair and my hair feels soft and hydrated. I prefer to use this on damp hair. I like that it is protein and glycerine free so that I can use this year round without worrying about it building up or causing problems when used in conjunction with my other products. Three lippies for Sally's version. Five lippies for PM The Conditioner.

on 9/28/2008 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner is a good leave-in for my African-American relaxed hair. Leaves my hair moisturized and is an excellent detangler. However, at times it can seem as though it's too heavy and thick for my hair. Not really anything to fuss about, but I wish it smelled better and I wish it wasn't so heavy.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products