October 31, 2014 | 1670 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by anee

this is my second bottle with this conditioner and the first bottle was pretty good . It tamme frizz in my hair but now when i used the second bottle it just not clicking my hair like before . I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by brookiecookie73

This product has an okay smell, thicker consistency, but it moisturizes really really well without a bunch of residue or weight.

I thought it was just the damage that was making my hair rough, but I recently switched back to this and my hair is all soft and silky again! I'm so glad i dont have to get another cut!

This stuff doesnt feel super moisturizing when you put it in, but once its dry, your hair will feel amazing.

DEFINITELY recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really good leave in conditoner, though it is on the expensive side, but Sally's makes a knock off brand that I have found just as good. I have tried both the Paul Mitchell Brand and the Sally's brand, and they're very comparable. It is a nice thick cream that helps moisturize you hair really well. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 7:08:00 AM More reviews by baycoralore

It is a leave-in cream. Naturally Turquise - Blue color! Put it on wet hair.

I highly recommend it for those who live in dry climates, as it blocks the moistures in your hair.

I love to use it after gym. By the way, you can use it to shave. Very convenient in travelling. Gorgeous smell. Reminds summer knapweed field! The perfume is natural, also might seem weird for some. But once you smell it, you can't forget!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 3:12:00 AM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The Conditioner leaves my hair very soft. It doesn't weight my hair down like other ones. It doesn't make my hair oily. It has a light scent that I like. Best leave-in I've ever used. I'll probably stick to this conditioner for a LONG time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Sally version of this, so I know I can't compare the product I have to the real Paul Mitchell product. My first impressions are as following: It smells good, moisturizes, and doesn't take away the curls I have. The only gripe I have is that it's heavy. It will definitely build up over time, so I just make sure to clarify. Might be better suited to those with dry hair or with tighter curls. You also have to emulsify it in your hand to make it work a bit better. Edit 10/12/13: Well, after years I finally bought the actual product. This has a beautiful blue color, but the smell is odd, yet clean. It moisturizes well without being heavy which is what I wanted it to be with Sally's version. The best thing is that I only need to use a little on my long hair and my hair feels soft and hydrated. I prefer to use this on damp hair. I like that it is protein and glycerine free so that I can use this year round without worrying about it building up or causing problems when used in conjunction with my other products. Three lippies for Sally's version. Five lippies for PM The Conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner is a good leave-in for my African-American relaxed hair. Leaves my hair moisturized and is an excellent detangler. However, at times it can seem as though it's too heavy and thick for my hair. Not really anything to fuss about, but I wish it smelled better and I wish it wasn't so heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by kabuali689

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great!! I have been using this for years for my coarse curly hair and it's the ONLY product that keeps it soft and unruly but does NOT weigh it down. It smells great and it really nourishes my hair! The price may seem high but this stuff lasts FOREVER! I think I only buy it 3 times a year at the most...you only need a small amount because it's extremely potent...the only thing that can suck about it is that sometimes the product can clump at the pump...making it hard to squeeze the product out...otherwise this stuff it the best and totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ashan23

my grandma has had this conditioner in the shower at our vacation house for as long as i can remember, and i swear its the same bottle. i use it everytime i go down there, and i love it! i seriously don't know why i haven't ever bought it, haha. it smells great and keeps my hair tamed down in the florida humidity. its also good to use after going to the beach and the pool. awesome stuff, and the bottle lasts forever. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by megwalt

I love this leave-in. I have very thick, wavy hair that gets too poufy for me, and this conditioner is great. It never makes my hair greasy or weighed down and I use a lot of it. It also lasts me forever. I use it every day and I swear the liter will last me a year.