April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Brows - Laura Mercier - brow powder duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Having black hair I'd never think to use any color but charcoal on my brows so when the cosmetic artist put the deep blond on me was I surprised! It goes on easily and yet I have control of how much I apply. I did purchase it and it looks very nice on me, but at the price of $23, I think I'd look for something less expensive the next time. I'm sure it'll be years till this runs out though! Edit on 3/5/04: I apply around 6:30 a.m. and by mid afternoon the color seems a bit lighter. Edit on 4/17/09: I just have to say that I'm STILL using the same compact I originally back five years ago! I use this every day so it's like spending about $4 a year for this product. Money well spent I think!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 10:01:00 AM More reviews by glamqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It goes on smoothly and wears well throughout the day. The two colors help to create a more natural-looking brow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by AdiB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a great buy as you get 2 products for your money. It is easy to apply, although no brush comes with it - this must be bought separately. You can use either shade on its own or blend both shades together to create different brow shades. There are 5 duos to choose from so there is something for everyone here.