Laura Mercier brow powder duo

4.6

(Ash): Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Trimetylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019). /- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288). (Auburn, Brunette, Deep Blonde, Soft Blonde): Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Trimetylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (C1 77491, C1 77492, C1 77499), Mica (C1 77019). /- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Ultramarines (C1 77007), Carmine (C1 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (C1 77163), Manganese Violet (C1 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (C1 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (C1 77288).

on 1/28/2004 5:14:00 PM

I have this in soft blonde which is, surprisingly, one of the best brow colors I have ever found for my red hair. I love the duo colors for the flexibility they offer -- both colors are very natural looking, but together ... wow -- you can't tell you are wearing brow product. My only wish is that she would include a light wax in the compact -- altho I find the powders stay on faily well, I like the security of a swipe of wax over the powder. Otherwise, I think this is a must-have. One of the best brow products I have tried.

on 1/28/2004 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Having black hair I'd never think to use any color but charcoal on my brows so when the cosmetic artist put the deep blond on me was I surprised! It goes on easily and yet I have control of how much I apply. I did purchase it and it looks very nice on me, but at the price of $23, I think I'd look for something less expensive the next time. I'm sure it'll be years till this runs out though! Edit on 3/5/04: I apply around 6:30 a.m. and by mid afternoon the color seems a bit lighter. Edit on 4/17/09: I just have to say that I'm STILL using the same compact I originally back five years ago! I use this every day so it's like spending about $4 a year for this product. Money well spent I think!

on 9/16/2003 10:01:00 AM

I really like this product. It goes on smoothly and wears well throughout the day. The two colors help to create a more natural-looking brow.

on 8/1/2003 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is a great buy as you get 2 products for your money. It is easy to apply, although no brush comes with it - this must be bought separately. You can use either shade on its own or blend both shades together to create different brow shades. There are 5 duos to choose from so there is something for everyone here.

Popular Brows Products