LUSH Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar

3.8

Cocoa Butter, Iridescent Glitter, Shea Butter, Perfume, Vanilla Absolute, Clary Sage Oil, Lavender Oil, Benzoin Resinoid, *Linalool, *Coumarin

on 5/25/2005 9:42:00 AM

I LOVE this product! The smell is wonderful, very sexy and exotic, yet not too strong. Smells a bit like American Cream, which I think smells like Prada. The shimmer is gorgeous, you can even put a trace on your lips!

Excellent product that can be used on skin AND hair! I use my Shimmy Shimmy bar when I'm going out and want to add a slight amount of shimmer (but not teeny bopper sparkle or stripper glitter). Looks delectable on tan skin, but also has a secret use - HAIR! I rub it on my hands and then smooth it over my hair like a shine product, and all night my hair has delicate twinkles when the lights hit it. Lasts a long time, too, so it's a great value.

on 3/28/2005 4:54:00 AM

This is my favorite Glitter Bar! The glitters are finely milled and subtle! Looks sexy & smells really nice! I always get compliments when I wear it! :)

on 1/30/2005 12:13:00 PM

This is a fabulous little bar. It's basically a glitter bar- one that you rub all over your skin before you go out to cover yourself in glorious glitter. The glitter is very fine, and mainly gold, with a few pink flecks. It's a really flattering glitter that catches the light nicely. The base of the bar is a creamy massage-bar type substance, so it smooths across the skin. I should also mention the smell, because this bar smells divine. It's got a strong creamy vanilla fragrance that it leaves behind on the skin when you glitter up. It's the same fragrance as Lush's American Cream conditioner.

on 9/17/2004 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love it!
It lasts quite a while and has a wonderful scent.
The sparkle is very nice, it gives you a tanned appearance.

on 8/31/2004 5:41:00 AM

I love this product! I love the scent (which reminds me of milk and sugar) and I love how it's jam-packed with glitter and it's the tiny kind.

I will definitely be buying this again.

on 7/22/2004 9:10:00 AM

I wore this on my wedding day and loved the result. It's a little greasy to handle, but soaks in nicely and is the best glitter/shimmer I've every used (and trust me..I'm a glitter freak and I've tried quite a bit.

on 6/4/2004 12:02:00 AM

What a cool product. Smells absolutely gorgeous plus the scent lasts for hours and often replaces my usual perfume. The glitter looks lovely on arms, legs, chest...anywhere. Oh and it looks like a little bum!

on 11/29/2003 3:59:00 AM

Shimmy Shimmy is Yummy Yummy. I have no complaints at all about this lovely creation. I didn't realize that I would love the shimmering gold that this leaves on my skin. I didn't know I could fall in love with a SMELL. I didn't realize how smooth my skin would feel after using it. But I do realize I can't live without it!

on 8/13/2003 9:15:00 AM

PRICE: AU$9.95

This is great! It's a small heart-shaped dome that can fit in the palm of your hand, and is really soft and moisturizing.. like a pat of butter or something. It's totally stuffed with glitter which is awesome, it looks fantastic on the skin when I'm going out for the night! Plus it helps that it's moisturizing on the skin too :) Too cute.

continued >>