September 30, 2014 | 1780 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by xteenagedirtbag

I really didn't like this product. I like the smell but that was about the only thing. It didn't clear any of my blackheads.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by ashcrme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolute worst product! I was looking for something to clean my nose/chin blackheads and all this did was dry me out!

It also made me break out into little zits. Maybe it was cleaning my pores out, but I really doubted it. It wasn't worth the flaky face

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by pmd584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

TERRIBLE PRODUCT!!!!! This crap made me break out in tiny pimples ALL OVER MY FACE AND MADE ME ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This stuff made me so mad. I used it on my honeymoon and I broke out all over my face, literally, a couple days after beginning use. How embarrassing is that on your honeymoon??? Made me feel so uncomfortable and not to mention made me feel unattractive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, I don't consider this a scrub. If anything, I consider it as a cleanser with micro beads. I have had good results with this product. I would use it everyday after I use my Cetaphil cleanser, but before I use my St. Ives apricot scrub. I feel like it fights my acne (& especially the huge amount of blackheads I have on my nose and forehead) well. The only complaints I have for this product are: the smell (but that's easy to get past after the first uses), the amount of product you get inside the tube for the price (almost $5), and that it claims to be a scrub. I recommend this product, but if you want a cleanser that can lessen the appearance of blackheads & acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:24:00 AM More reviews by moojuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After years of struggle I had finally gotten my skin under control. ...UNTIL i decided to start using this. I swear i haven't had skin this bad since i was 16.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Jillian8981

this product is nothing special, but for some reason it is the ONE THING that has ever kept my skin clear. i agree that the 'blackhead clearing' is a misnomer-- remember that skincare companies just use these terms to get you to buy stuff. this product is really a simple salicylic acid exfoliating scrub. i like it because it is also soothing on my skin and leaves my skin feeling really clean. actually, even the CVS knockoff version is pretty good too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My aunt bought this for her own use, but I tried it. This is so awful! It's like a cream with beads that don't really do anything, but the odd thing is that it's still dry and it makes it feel as if there's a film on my skin. I tried it a handful of times.

I'll stick to the Morning Burst brightening scrub (with papaya and caffeine) and the deep cleaning one (that tingles). These actually exfoliate w/o drying my skin :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by bubbles321236

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff has the worst smell. The exfoiliating beads are rough on the skin, after washing my face with this my skin feels extremely dried out. It did not successfully clear any blackheads. I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lileuripop

Just to preface, I have combination skin and rarely have issues with dryness. To keep a long story short, the beads were SO rough on my face and made my skin flake like no other!! It feels rather gentle upon application, but don't be fooled! My face was tomato red after using this! Even though the redness went away after a couple hours, it took several days for my face to recover from the dryness and made makeup application a nightmare!!! On the flip side, I will say that it does make your face feel clean (and acne-free, not sure about the blackheads), but there are other products on the market that are far gentler than this! I'll probably end up using this as a body scrub instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by AliciaHT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I struggle to think of anything that I like about this product. For one, it most certainly does not live up to it's name and clear blackheads! The exfoiliating beads are rough on the skin, and after washing my face with this my skin feels unpleasantly dried out. Anyone with sensitive skin should not touch this with a bargepole! There are far better cleansers out there that are gentler, and not full to the brim with nasty chemicals, that do a much better job.