October 31, 2014 | 1617 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

at first i hate it! but now i LOVE it! its amazing amazing, it makes pores go away!!! i love it. i wish it lasted longer. but i will always use this

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by xxhoneyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

told to use as a primer, this product did help my makeup last BUT completely broke me out and did NOTHING for my pores which incidently its supposed to be for, if u have sensitive skin, stay away nothing but waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I consider this to be like a primer, although it's different. It's weird. It's supposed to hide pores or at least make them less noticeable. It comes in a small squeeze tube (.5 ounces) and is thick but blends easily.
I apply this BEFORE makeup, although the packaging says you can apply it after. I find that it doesn't look very good if I apply it over my makeup. What it does is covers the pores and gives you a matte look. At first it looks really nice, but after a while this begins to sink in and it makes your makeup look cakey. It can also make your face oilier that it might normally become. I find that in the long run, I look better without using this stuff.
I will probably save this for occasions when I know I won't be having a long day, because this just doesn't hold up. I'm sad because I love the matte look it gives your skin! So pretty and airbrushed at first...but it doesn't last. For around $18, I won't be repurchasing again. Just an ordinary primer makes more sense to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by 7thfly

This will be good if you're wearing it not for long with no makeup. It sits very obviously in your pores and becomes even more obvious over time. Won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by PrettyIzAzPrettyDoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't buy, a waste of money, did not make a difference.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by kvrolyks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Product didn't seem to do what its made to do. My skin still got oily in my t-zone area. My pores looked just as big after make up was applied. If anything my skin got oilier faster. Would not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cantina2001

This is my HG to cover my pores. I always come back to this. It covers pores very well. You do need to use an oil-control product as part of your skincare routine before makeup. I haven't found a better product yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very enlarged pores. This had been my staple pore minimizer for a few years as at the time there were no other pore minimizers available that I could get being younger and without a credit card (now its hello paypal and internet shopping), however whenever I went out I always noticed in the bathroom mirrors my makeup always looked scary as this product would always settle in my pores and make them so much more obvious. I realised I had 2 problems 1. applying my makeup in our poorly lit bathroom was doing me no favours (so I went and brought a mirror on a stand which lights up it has two sides a normal mirror and a magnifying mirror) and 2. once buying said mirror I realized whilst this pore minimizer filled my pores well kind of like putty it was damn noticeable and just drew attention to my pores more so. Also in my years of using it I could never find a liquid foundation that would go over top of this as it either rubbed off/pilled/made my pores look like craters. I did give this product 1 star because it had very good staying power. Otherwise for me it ended up being more a pore magnifier.
EDIT: the new reformulated version is a lot better, although I think its review is under a different name so that you know its the new version

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by SwirlBaby83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was excited when I tried this in store. Finally found something to fill in those pesky pores on the sides of my nose/cheek area.... was flaky n dry by the time I got home. No bueno, actually made them look worse... so I wasn't too upset when my 3 year old squoze it out on the bathroom floor. and yes Im aware that squeezed is the proper past tense :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by smallNsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really excited about trying this product because I have visible pores in my t-zone area. I bought it from Sephora and have hardly used it at all.

It doesn't seem to make much difference to my pores and causes my nose to flake.