November 26, 2014 | 1153 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by WarmFuzzy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I never bought this product to begin with but received a nice size sample of it. The bottle was pretty but that is about all I liked about it. It smelled like cold cream to me and it made me gag. Now...in all fairness...I have negative events associated with this perfume. When this perfume came out, my mother was terminally ill and smelling it brought back memories of her illness because I remember her giving me the sample after she bought the GWP. As ill as she was, she was still buying little things to make her feel like herself and to feel better. But I can't smell this perfume without thinking about that dark chapter in my life. For now, I will leave this perfume in that chapter and not revisit it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

such a pretty scent in such a pretty bottle! my friend gave me this in a gift set, and my husband and i both fell in love with it. very nice mix of fruity and floral that lasts throughout the day. this does not turn on me like so many other fragrances tend to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lairkeeper

I get compliments from men every time I wear this. Fragrance lasts all day. Its a bit sweet when first applied, but dries down beautifully to an amazing floral mix. One of my favorites.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by casc_s

Eeeeks this went horrible on me. It was so good when I sprayed it in the air but after coming in contact with my skin, this just went beserk and emitted a weird odour. I generally have the same problem with all Estee Lauder's perfumes. Pity. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by angeltearsofthenight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am completely obsessed with Beyond Paradise. I have always loved jasmine, and it is SO difficult to find a fragrance that has a strong note of jasmine, but finally I found it! This is my HG fragrance, period.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

My sister tried this on, and I kindly informed her that she stunk. When she told me what it was, I tried it to see if maybe it just didn't mix well with her body chemistry. My mom then told me I stunk. So, this perfume stinks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I fully understand that I'm not going to love every scent out there, although judging by the number of bottles I own I'm sure that would come as a huge shock to many who know me. Right of the bat I find Beyond Paradise unbelievably shrill almost penetrating and completely discordant, qualities which make it so difficult to resist washing it off immediately. There are fabulous white florals out there that I do adore, but this definitely happens to not be one of them. I don't get the orange blossom nor do I get the tuberose. I also enjoy some tropical fragrances as well and Beyond Paradise is supposed to be one, right? even though notes don't really signal at it, but in this case something is just off. And again, that could just be my chemistry reacting to hyacinth and honeysuckle but BP is somewhat hairsprayish on me with a rubberized kind of melon scent to it. Oh well, it just doesn't work on me, but I'd say try it because you never know it might be perfect for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by emilyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not really a big fan of estee Lauder perfumes but this product smells really good.. not to strong but not to sweet.. its perfect.. i was very pleased of the outcome..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WHITE fragrance. Sometimes smells wonderful and other times smells like burnt rubber! Not predictable in that respect. I love the "moments" that fragrances suggest and offer, which keeps me optimistic about them. Because of this (marketing, yes I know!) opportunity to be transported to a gorgeous garden of eden golden sanded sunny island with palm trees swaying in the balmy soft winds as the colors on the horizon start to change into deep rich purples and stunning faded fuschia tones, I would probably purchase this again at some point in the future!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mrsdarcy001

I love this perfume! The bottle is breathtakingly gorgeous and the perfume is lovely. I generally find sweet-fruity-florals to be nauseating. But I like Beyond Paradise. It seems airy to me somehow. Like a nice light jasmine scented breeze. It's really refreshing and light but lasts and I get lots of compliments on it. It is my favorite summer scent, so I'll definitely be buying more.