Eyeko Eyeko's Cream

3.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Magnesium Aluminum Silica, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Butylated Hydroxyanisole. May contain: CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 75470 (Carmine).

on 9/1/2004 7:47:00 AM

My biggest problem with this cream is that it doesn't have a sunscreen in it. It's not a bad cream, but I want my moisturizer to be multi-tasking. A lot of moisturizers now have sunscreens in them and then when you put on your moisturizer in the morning, you're done. If they added a broad spectrum sunscreen to this, I'd repurchase.

on 6/25/2004 1:18:00 PM

I'm a little upset that this cream is touted as being "oil free" when in fact the second ingredient on the label is paraffinum liquidum which is mineral oil!!! So I can't use this on my face BUT it makes a totally awesome hand cream!!! It gives my hands and nails a beautiful pink opalescent glow - LOVE IT!

on 3/28/2004 7:07:00 PM

I liked this cream, It gives sexy glow, It's oil free, and It smells delicios. I have combo skin, and It's lite enough not to clog pores.

on 12/5/2003 7:45:00 PM

It looks nice on my skin, but after using it for a while, I started breaking out a little. I wanted to like it, but it seems to be a pore-clogger.

on 10/24/2003 10:41:00 PM

I had high hopes for this product, but I didn't like it very much. First off, when you open the container, there's a plastic lid. You need to keep the plastic lid on the inside or else the product will leak (learned from experiencing it). It seems like such a good value, but you rub this stuff on and it literally rubs into almost nothing. Really. The color doesn't show up as well as BeneFit's High Beam. I'd rather buy that again than buy this.

on 9/6/2003 1:28:00 AM

I am an Eyeko addict lately. Good price, cute girly anime type packaging, nice scent and quality product for the money...what more could you want? I bought this from Sephora after waiting forever for them to get it back in stock. I am not disappointed - it is a gorgeous pinkish pearly cream that does not make you sparkle or glitter, it just adds a subtle glow in the way that MAC Strobe Cream does. It is oil free and has a light marshmallow scent. It is cheap enough ($15) that you can use this on shoulders and chest without guilt.

on 8/24/2003 6:47:00 AM

PRICE: US$15.00

This tub is MASSIVE! I envisioned something like what a regular cosmetics counter would carry.. but this tub size looks like it carries a body lotion. So at $15, it obviously is great value for money. I wish the cream was in a tube, just for hygiene reasons. But that aside, it's a moisturizer with a very very subtle pinky glow to it - but nothing real obvious, so I use it all over my face without looking like a disco ball. It makes a nice smooth base for makeup, and I also just leave my face bare sometimes with just that on.

continued >>