September 20, 2014 | 1190 users online

Blush - NARS - Lovejoy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous, bronzey-rose color with gold shimmer. I love this on my NW25-30 tanned skin. It makes my cheeks look sun-kissed, sexy and glowing. There is a but more shimmer in it that I like however I usually apply with a light hand over a brown-pink cream blusher and it looks absolutely amazing on. I would repurchase this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not for my skin type. I thought i could use this as a bronzer in the summer... But no. This has too much red base and looks brass.
A little does go a long way and i find its worth it to some one with the right coloring. My girlfriend with Olive complection just loves this... As i gifted it to her the other day =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by glendaly22

I have fair medium skin tone, or nw20 for referance. I got this blush after I exchanged Orgasm cause I wasnt feeling all the gold shimmer it just made my skin look oily, it accentuated every imperfection and pores. Sooooo, I picked up this one cause it's summer and I like that bronzy glowy look. This blush done lightly looks gorgeous on my light skin. It has the right amount of golden bronze mixed with a rosy healthy glow. It is hard to describe how beautiful this color is. The closest I can get is if I did my makeup and just put laguna bronzer on my cheeks and spent an afternoon relaxing in central park and got a little rosy and glowy from the sun and a light walk. That's how this makes me look! Lol!!!!! Love it! <333

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by boobooah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first NARS blush that I used. The color payoff is amazing and the color glides on very smoothly. The thing I love about this blush is that you don't have to pack your brush with loads of the product, you need very little to achieve the right amount of flushed color. If your an NC40 skin color, you definitely need to check out this blush. Very gorgeous and very wearable. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by calledit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really love the colour of this blush and the fact that it's very buildable. the subtle gold glitters in it aren't nearly as obvious on the skin as they are in the pan which is nice because i was a little intimidated at first. this blush also provides for a very smooth application and blends easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by RawCreoleGoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this blush on my NC 45 skin, but it isn't a MUST BUY for me. It could pitch hit as bronzer and I use it for my most neutral looks. I said No on the repurchase because I doubt I will ever finish it.

I do use it though... as far as Nars goes, I think Gina and Torrid are my fav blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Lovejoy last summer for $25 at Sephora. It looked so beautiful on my MAC NW43 skin that I went back and bought a backup. Shortly after buying it I began breaking out on my cheeks. The blush was so georgeous that I just kept using it until I had to face the reality that it didn't work for my combination/sensitive skin. It is such a beautiful color, but it is too harsh for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lovely bronze-y rose blush, more bronze than rose. I have light to medium skin, and sometimes when I apply this, it comes out as more of a brown blush, then a natural looking flush. I feel I probably need to save this for when I have a little color on my face from the summer months. I really like using this as a change from my normal peach and pink blushes. It gives my skin a slight "kissed from the sun" look. I don't have much trouble with my brush picking up too much color, but it's definitely not something you want to pile on if you're fair. For reference, I wear Medium Beige in Bare Escentuals, Sunny Beige in Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation, and Sand in Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by fabs162

So this blush is my 4th NARS blush I also have super orgasm,torrid, and sin,and I have to say it is definately ithe most natural on my skin tone. At first I wasn't sure if I should purchase this blush because in the pan it looked like more of a bronzer than a blush and
I'm not a big fan of bronzers.
But I saw it on a girl with a
similar skin tone to mine and it
looked really pretty so I
decided to buy it. When I first
applied it I thought it might be too brown to show up on my cheeks but with just a swipe of the blush in gave my cheeks a nice healthy bronzy/rose color. This blush is a very unique color it's not so bronze as to just be a bronzer, and not so rosy as to make it a regular rose blush, it also has a gold shimmer to it (like sin not orgasm) I think this blush woud look really beautiful on medium to dark skin tones. It gives my cheeks that just talked to your crush flush it very beautiful and natural. Don't let the color in the pan fool you this blush is a beautiful unique color and I'm really happy I bought it. And like all NARS blushes it super pigmented so not that much product is needed to achieve the look you want.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by DorieL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. Despite being an anti-shimmer/sparkle girl, this blush applies so subtly and beautifully that I actually like the hint of shimmer. WARNING: I use a skunk brush, so if you are naturally heavy handed or use a brush that picks up a major load of pigment be aware you may end up looking like Bozette the Clown. Otherwise, it is the perfect blush for pale gals, looking for a natural blush/bronzer mix for this spring and summer.