April 24, 2014 | 926 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Spark Glossimer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by pinky33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was at Sephora one night after work trying on lipgloss after lipgloss. My lips were soooooo sore from wiping it off and from trying lip plumpers. I finally left and was walking through Macy's when I stopped at the Chanel counter and saw Spark. I tried it on even though my lips were screaming NOOOOO!! It felt instantly soothing and I loved the color! So I bought it!

I have 3 tubes of this stuff I love it sooooo much! LOVE the color. I'm a pale brunette with green eyes. My hair & eyes are warm but I have a lot of pink in my skin so I consider it cool. I want my lipgloss to give me some color not just be shiny. I hate colors that just melt into your own coloring and I'm not a fan of the nude lip....my drama teacher calls it "liver lips".

I'm also not into bright screaming lips (for myself) either. I have other colors of this like summer plum which I also love for spring/summer. I tried Jaipur but it's just too neutral. (I'm looking to swap it!) I like Blizzard too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by malibublondie97

AHH I want this stuff SO badly! I tried it at the Chanel counter and it was such a pretty color! I thought it would be way too red/dark but it wasn't! Kind of a mix between red and raspberry (that sounds ugly but it is hard to describe?!) and it can be worn very sheer; I just dabbed some on with my finger and it was perfect! And I usually *hate* when there is glitter/shimmer in makeup, but the gold flecks are not that bad. They probably help to make this such a pretty shade. But it IS $25..which is crazy for lipgloss! I had just bought two purses and a new pair of sunglasses, so I already felt broke. I just couldn't make myself spend $25 on lipgloss :( I'm sure I will eventually break down and buy it..I keep searching Ebay, but it is just as expensive. I guess it's worth the money, though! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kersalli2

My favorite lip shade right now. In the bottle it looked like it would be too dark for my pale skin and light hair, but I was surprised to find how flattering the shade was on. I wear this gloss pretty much every day and I think it was worth the $$ to find a gloss thatís as flattering as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Poodlehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this over a too-red lip pencil that has been lying around in my make-up kit for far too long, and the Spark Glossimer turned it into the most beautiful color I've ever had on my lips. Wonderful alone, but it makes even the ugliest lip pencil shade gorgeous. Not too sticky, and it really seems to have great staying power. Best lip gloss I've ever purchased!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lvyellow

This shade is so gorgeous. It is a shimmery red but not brick red or fire engine red. It is pretty strawberryish apple red but the shimmer in it adds the oomph. I understand why this shade is Chanel's best seller.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by lindsay23872

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a gorgeous unique color. I'll start of by saying that the texture of glossimers is fabulous.. it's not too sticky but it still manages to last. Spark is a beautiful raspberry shade with gold shimmer. It goes on sheerer than it looks in the tube. It's also a very flattering shade as it worked on me, a friend, my mom, etc. Spark is my favorite out of the glossimers I own and it's the must-have in my opinion. It retails for $25 (US) and I would rebuy if I ran out.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whatever you could ask for in a lip gloss THIS IS IT. Worth every penny I paid for it. A fasinating, multi-dimentional shade of berry/plum. Just the right amount of shimmer. Not sticky or fragrant. And best of all...drum roll please...it stays on better than a lot of lipsticks. No kidding. It's amazing. It's perfect. Yes...it's amazingly perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a sophisticated, sheer berry color on my lips (NC37) - I was worried it would be too dark and too brown but it's definitely a berry on me. Great for every day and kinda has a sexy edge b/c of the depth of color and subtle shimmer. It lasts and lasts and there's a ton of product. No scent or fragrance. What more could I ask for!?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by VibrantO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down THE BEST DAMN lipgloss I've ever used and I've used many believe me! MAC, NARS, Lipfusion, Too Faced, WnW, Maybelline, Sally Hansen, Revlon SL, YSL, Dior, Avon, high end...low end...the list goes on and on. When I first heard Glossimiers were $24.50 + tax I was like "NO WAY AM I PAYING THAT MUCH!" But this is so worth it! The texture of this gloss is so smooth and long lasting and not sticky or goopy like MAC & NARS. "Spark" is a lovely shade or sheer red infused w/golden shimmer. Rasberry red...the only red I can pull of. I love this gloss. It's HG (I'm an auburn haired NC35 for reference.) I also love that Glossimiers have no scent/taste because even the pleasant scent of a MAC lipglass bugs me sometimes. I would defintely repurchase, but for the amount of $$$ you pay the tube should last you a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by AriasMommy

This is the perfect sheerish red. I cannot wear lipsticks because there is too much color..but this is like the perfect marriage between opacity and sheerness. Just beautiful!