April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Unity Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_Capri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is most certainly my WHAO! lipgloss. I have pigmented puffy lips and this shade looks amazing. I like to think of Unity as a very classy shade (on me, it's like a rosy brownish), amazingly soft, that just makes my lips stand out in a very seductive way!
This has been the ONE Chanel item I've actually repurchased more than once. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2004 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Twikki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a warm and very light PPP with blonde hair and gray eyes. A lot of reviewers desribe this as a YLBB shade, but on me is much more dramatic. Having said that, I'm kinda scared of strong lip colors but this glossimer was perfect, darker but sheer enough for me to pull off. Its very flattering, a rosey bronze with complex shimmer. It looks sophisticated and can be worn day or night. I've had this for a couple years and I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 11:11:00 AM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unity is my favorite Chanel glossimer. I am a PPP with red hair and blue eyes and Unity looks fabulous on me. I agree with the other reviews that state Unity is a warm bronze with pink/rose understones. Usually bronze has too much yellow/orange in it for me but Unity does not. It makes my lips look so luscious and kissable!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Unity is beautiful! A perfect warm bronze, not too light or too dark. Just lovely! No glitter, just the right amount of frost. This looks like a color that would suit anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by JillWD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

oooooo......very pretty gloss. Thick & sort of sticky, but that's to be expected of a lip gloss. The color is just awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by ashin121

I really like this lipgloss...it's really close to blizzard... but more bronze. So to me it's like a mixture of giggle and blizzard. The color stays on my lips for a long time (with lipliner as the base).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by SaucyMinx

If you are a fan of lipglosses, you must have this gloss! Unity is an amazing bronze metallic with rose tones. One of the few brown lip colors that doesn't wash me out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2004 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lilone829

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of my favorite glossimers. also one of the few that wasn't too light or frosty for me. it looks like a dark brown in the tube, but goes a very sheer shimmery brown on me. love this color! don't think i'll have to repurchase because the tube seems to have lasted me for awhile already. would probably swap for it though, the 24.50 seems like a lot on a lipgloss, even if it is chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 8:51:00 AM More reviews by KS1972

This is a beautiful color. I wish this came with a brush, like that of Giorgio Armani's Lip Shimmers. It is sticky and overpriced, like all glossimers, but the color is pretty enough to tolerate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by creole72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I was stranded on an island,I would definantlty take this gloss with me. It is very pretty. I love Chanel for their quality products. This gloss has no smell or taste. It has great staying power and is suitable for just about any complection. Chanel is on the expensive side but you get what you pay for.