Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder (ALL)

Price: $

Price: $

TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEA EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYLPARABEN, LINALOOL. /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491 CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have looked for this product - in Sun Light - for MONTHS and of course I find it now, in October. It leaves a nice, light bronze glow (now that my summer color is gone - NW20 skin), without all the shimmer. I prefer it to my Milani bronzer AND my Shiseido bronzer. For $3.27 at Meijer, you can't go wrong. UPDATE: 3/31/06 - The Milani bronzer in Touch O Sun blows this away and is my new HG!

on 9/15/2005 12:46:00 PM

Produces only the slightest hint of color - too minimal. The packaging is awful too - cap does not screw back on correctly so it's hard to travel with this one. It's dirt cheap (and even cheaper for me since I bought it in Argentina!) but not worth it. I will go back to Estee Lauder for my bronzer.

on 7/27/2005 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this bronzer everyday for a year now and I'm just now starting to see the metal bottom of the case. I apply it to my cheeks, nose and shoulders with a big blusher and it helps to give me a warm, healthy glow. I use more in the summer, to accent and even-out my tan and to warm-up my face in the winter. My only wish is that the lid to the compact was "snap-on" and not "screw-on"... that's just a pet-peeve of mine with all compact-cases. Otherwise, it's a very good, and cheap (under $10) product and I will definitely buy it again & again!

This bronzer is pretty good....the best i have found so far at least. Be careful not to use too much as you can end up looking orange! I learnt that the hard way!!! Anyway, if i use a tiny amount i get a nice colour. By the way, my skin is slightly tanned. Bit shimmery for my liking too, but not as bad a s some i have tried. Overall: Good product.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this bronzer gives my skin this awesome glowy look without being to bronze or cakey. i wish it came with an applicator, but at least i get to use my own natural bristle brush to apply it. only slight complaint was the tiny bits of glitter i could see in the packaging, but they don't show up on your skin at all. HG bronzer.
P.S. i have oily skin with largish pores and this also minimizes my pores without settling in them.

on 4/20/2005 6:33:00 PM

It doesn't go on very dark, or extremely heavy so you can adjust the amount you want.

on 3/27/2005 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Excellent bronzer! I have Sun Light (the lightest shade) and it looks very natural on my NW20 skin. Such a bargain at only $3, I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

on 3/4/2005 11:36:00 AM

I find this bronzer goes on kind of streaky. I like the fact that it has an SPF of 8 though, but it's nothing special.

on 2/28/2005 1:31:00 PM

A great natural looking bronzer, perfect for that sunkissed look. It has also lasted me ages.

I also think it's cute that it has a sun printed on the powder lol.

on 2/27/2005 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I only use bronzer for when I go out in the night or as a blusher substitute, so take that into account. The colour I have is 'sun bronze' I think , and worked well for my medium olive, light medium in winter or when im being a recluse :p, but anyway the colour was better than a few more expensive bronzers I tried in the summer, more natural. Though I don't put on so much bronzer my skin tone is suddenly a shade or two darker, I just use a very little. I havent experimented with that and it could look really bad if you use it heavily for all I know. It is very smooth applicating and blends well, easy to get off if you accidentally put too much on. Most bronzers will cause an allergic reaction for me, I dont know what they put in the stuff, but they do. This was ok for me, but then like I said, I hardly ever use bronzer. It also has a small amount of SPF, which is nice!

Popular Bronzers