Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

3.5

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0%), Padimate O (3.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, Fragrance.

on 3/17/2010 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have super sensitive skin as well as allergies. Some of my reactions caused me to break out then leave dark spots on my face. Ive tried soo many differnt products and just about all of them caused me to either break out in acne or severly burn my skin. A friend suggested the palmers fade cream and like any new product i hear about, i read reviews first lol
Anywho, 85% of the reviews i read were all positive so i decided to go buy some. It only cost me 11 bucks and it also came with the soap. The soap leaves my face feeling dry after i use it but soft at the same time. The cream on the other hand left my face feeling very oily (and i don't have oily skin) HOWEVER, within a week everyone notice a difference in my spots. They are much lighter and because it now contains sunscreen, im not worried about my spots gettin darker once im out in the sun. It did cause me to have a minor break out but that cleared up in a few days. In my opinion it is best to use the cream at night and if you plan on being home all day seeing as it leaves your oily. I use the soap twice a day and the cream at night and if i plan on being home in the morning for atleast a few hours.
I took pictures before i started using it and a week into usage. I plan on posting my before and after pics after 3 weeks of usage.....i definately reccomend this product for anyone who has dark spots and sensitive skin

UPDATE: So its been maybe a month since i started using this product. I was fortunate enuff that it didnt break me out. It did clear up my skin ALOT n i use the soap everyday and night. HOWEVER, after it cleared my skin up in a week n a half, i felt like it stopped working. Like my skin is still clear, it got rid of all the new marks but theold ones are slightly lighter. So my suggestion wud b to definately use this product for new acne marks, scars or burns. Im gona have to find something i can use to rid my old marks that isnt a bleach

on 3/15/2010 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've used this for 3 to 4 months, twice a day. Sorry to say it hasn't worked for me. My brown spots from old acne scars are still very visible.

on 3/12/2010 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Definitely works for me and I've only been using it for a little over a week. You're supposed to apply it 2x a day and I admit that I had only been doing it at night because I'm lazy.

I realize that in some spots it works better than others.

For example, I had some random dark patches around my chin that it's clearing up well. However, I have a relavitely new scar on my leg that looks the same.

I'm just going to have to stay vigilante over the next few months and then fully form my opinion, but so far so good.

on 2/27/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

For years I have tried to hide and combat my melasma spots -- not too many but enough that I felt as if they marred my complexion. I have been looking for years for a cream like this -- and have tried almost all the different products which promise to lighten and brighten -- from Shiseido, Clinique, Lancome, EL, and Chanel... all adding up to hundreds of $$ and no joy for me.

A friend reccommended this to me and I picked it up to use as my last resort before some DR. gets to laser/taser my skin. This cream is lightweight and smells fresh. It is not greasy and did not sting. I use it after I throroughly cleanse my skin (I always use a Buf Puf for manual exfoliation as well as a Salycilic acid toner and my Sebium -- yea, sounds like a lot but it works for me). I apply this cream after my skin is thoroughly cleansed and then I apply my eye creams, night cream -- avoiding where I have placed the Skin Success. The first week I did not notice anything at all -- but today, after 15 days of continual use, I see that the melasma spots are lighter to the point that they are easily covered by any simple powder.

This stuff really works! I will continue using it and repurchase forever.

on 2/2/2010 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't find the soap review, so i guess i will post my review here in the cream section. I am currently using the Plamers Skin Success Eventone Fade Facial soap.
I have only use it 3 to 4 times and it makes my face very moisturizing. I dont know if i am allergic to this soap or not, but every time i use it i wake up with running nose and sneezing. The smell of the soap itself is not too over powering, i can handle it. I had the cream, but it's hard for me to go through the day without feeling icky or touching the cream, or at night it will get on my pillow case. So i gave up on the cream and then i found the soap version. I just hope the soap will work as effectively as the cream. I will update in a few weeks to let you guys know if it makes my freckles and scars disappear or even fade.

on 2/2/2010 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I used this a while ago to try and target hyperpigmentation and acne scars on my face, unfortunately it didn't work and managed to break me out. None of the spots faded at all, and I used it regularly everyday for quite a few weeks.

on 12/28/2009 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this about three weeks ago. I was so excited after I ready so many positive reviews here. I put it on my legs and my face. I did feel burn a little and face very red the first few days after I put it on my face. I put it on my face and legs three times a day. But so far, I have not seen any result. I am going to continue to use it for three or four more weeks and if it still does not work, I am going to quit. Very disappointed!

on 12/9/2009 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As I live in Hong Kong, this product was pretty pricey. It was roughly $150 HKD, but it is generally anywhere from $4-8 in Canada and the US. But it works so well. I've been using it for about three months now, and I've always had to deal with hyperpigmentation scarring after any pimple on my face. It took me a little longer to see results (about a month), but it's worth it as I now use a lot less foundation and concealer on my face. It doesn't take away redness well, only dark spots, but it does help fade some. The packaging isn't great - the tub itself is pretty heavy and I know some folks aren't too into having to dip their fingers into the tub, but it's alright. A little goes a long way. I'd definitely buy this again when I run out. :)

on 11/2/2009 2:36:00 PM

I bought this fade cream the other day after reading reviews about it here. I have used it 3 or four times (two days). I have slightly darker pigmentation on the top of my cheekbones and a ton of freckles on my lower jaw due to apparent sun exposure (though I am a vampire and rarely sunbathe and wear my moisturizer with spf) I put it twice on the spots (or three times) and once all over (for the freckles) I think that my face looks a bit lighter already! I'll keep using this and update my review as needed. So far so good. Though I would not recommeng getting this in your eye. It hurts really really badly. Mine is still stinging hours later after flushing with massive amounts of water. one lippie off for the pain and icky tub.

on 10/22/2009 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have used soooo many products to try and fade my melasma on my face, particuarly the part that is above my top lop that looks like a dark mark/moustache....

I have used too many to name but many ones that were expensive like Meladerm which done nothing and cost me a small fortune!

Eventone Fade Cream may not be as natural as soon of the products but I have started seeing results after 2 weeks of using twice a day and I reckon another few weeks and you will hardly notice the dark marks above my lip!

Melasma is a horrible thing to have it has made me very sad and upste but products like this are excellent for helping the marks fade..

Definatlely try it if you suffer from anything like Melasma.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice

Top Rated Treatments (Face)