October 31, 2014 | 855 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by amboy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this for 3 to 4 months, twice a day. Sorry to say it hasn't worked for me. My brown spots from old acne scars are still very visible.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by dddaza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely works for me and I've only been using it for a little over a week. You're supposed to apply it 2x a day and I admit that I had only been doing it at night because I'm lazy.

I realize that in some spots it works better than others.

For example, I had some random dark patches around my chin that it's clearing up well. However, I have a relavitely new scar on my leg that looks the same.

I'm just going to have to stay vigilante over the next few months and then fully form my opinion, but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For years I have tried to hide and combat my melasma spots -- not too many but enough that I felt as if they marred my complexion. I have been looking for years for a cream like this -- and have tried almost all the different products which promise to lighten and brighten -- from Shiseido, Clinique, Lancome, EL, and Chanel... all adding up to hundreds of $$ and no joy for me.

A friend reccommended this to me and I picked it up to use as my last resort before some DR. gets to laser/taser my skin. This cream is lightweight and smells fresh. It is not greasy and did not sting. I use it after I throroughly cleanse my skin (I always use a Buf Puf for manual exfoliation as well as a Salycilic acid toner and my Sebium -- yea, sounds like a lot but it works for me). I apply this cream after my skin is thoroughly cleansed and then I apply my eye creams, night cream -- avoiding where I have placed the Skin Success. The first week I did not notice anything at all -- but today, after 15 days of continual use, I see that the melasma spots are lighter to the point that they are easily covered by any simple powder.

This stuff really works! I will continue using it and repurchase forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't find the soap review, so i guess i will post my review here in the cream section. I am currently using the Plamers Skin Success Eventone Fade Facial soap.
I have only use it 3 to 4 times and it makes my face very moisturizing. I dont know if i am allergic to this soap or not, but every time i use it i wake up with running nose and sneezing. The smell of the soap itself is not too over powering, i can handle it. I had the cream, but it's hard for me to go through the day without feeling icky or touching the cream, or at night it will get on my pillow case. So i gave up on the cream and then i found the soap version. I just hope the soap will work as effectively as the cream. I will update in a few weeks to let you guys know if it makes my freckles and scars disappear or even fade.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Jiketsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this a while ago to try and target hyperpigmentation and acne scars on my face, unfortunately it didn't work and managed to break me out. None of the spots faded at all, and I used it regularly everyday for quite a few weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by april12345

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this about three weeks ago. I was so excited after I ready so many positive reviews here. I put it on my legs and my face. I did feel burn a little and face very red the first few days after I put it on my face. I put it on my face and legs three times a day. But so far, I have not seen any result. I am going to continue to use it for three or four more weeks and if it still does not work, I am going to quit. Very disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by kiranerdcore

As I live in Hong Kong, this product was pretty pricey. It was roughly $150 HKD, but it is generally anywhere from $4-8 in Canada and the US. But it works so well. I've been using it for about three months now, and I've always had to deal with hyperpigmentation scarring after any pimple on my face. It took me a little longer to see results (about a month), but it's worth it as I now use a lot less foundation and concealer on my face. It doesn't take away redness well, only dark spots, but it does help fade some. The packaging isn't great - the tub itself is pretty heavy and I know some folks aren't too into having to dip their fingers into the tub, but it's alright. A little goes a long way. I'd definitely buy this again when I run out. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I bought this fade cream the other day after reading reviews about it here. I have used it 3 or four times (two days). I have slightly darker pigmentation on the top of my cheekbones and a ton of freckles on my lower jaw due to apparent sun exposure (though I am a vampire and rarely sunbathe and wear my moisturizer with spf) I put it twice on the spots (or three times) and once all over (for the freckles) I think that my face looks a bit lighter already! I'll keep using this and update my review as needed. So far so good. Though I would not recommeng getting this in your eye. It hurts really really badly. Mine is still stinging hours later after flushing with massive amounts of water. one lippie off for the pain and icky tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sophiehnz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used soooo many products to try and fade my melasma on my face, particuarly the part that is above my top lop that looks like a dark mark/moustache....

I have used too many to name but many ones that were expensive like Meladerm which done nothing and cost me a small fortune!

Eventone Fade Cream may not be as natural as soon of the products but I have started seeing results after 2 weeks of using twice a day and I reckon another few weeks and you will hardly notice the dark marks above my lip!

Melasma is a horrible thing to have it has made me very sad and upste but products like this are excellent for helping the marks fade..

Definatlely try it if you suffer from anything like Melasma.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had two brown patches above my upper lip that looked like a mustache (hormonal?). This product worked for me after using for about a month..used morning and night. It takes a while of consistant use to see progress.

I took off a lippie because of the amount of time it takes to fade them, but they did fade and now it's just once a day for maintenance...or every other day. Give it time to work.

Also, the product will change colors in the jar over time, but the product is still good. Had the same jar for over a year now.