August 30, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Soft Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this e/s. It looks kind of boring but it makes all the difference when you're trying to blend (especially a smokey eye!) and add definition. I'm around an NC35-40 and this really helps blend other e/s. Will buy this again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this as my crease color with honesty and I found I prefer it as just a lid color! To me I see a bit of an orange color but I love it! It is not a light brown so if you want that don't waste your money I would go with Omega or Mulch. I really like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by londonhermit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soft brown is my everyday lid color. The nam is misleading because it's not brown but peachy beige. It goes on smooth and last all day with a primer. It's a great staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by debbiedhebz

I had this color for a while, I never get to use it, but recently I've been using it to make my smokey eyes even or I pair it with brule, this is a good transition color or just for everyday use, not too harsh and only gives a neutral look. It's not on my ignore list anymore because I use it almost everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by odessadaniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I hated this color because its not brown at all its peachy and I have dark NC50 complextion. However I watched a youtuber and she used it as a lid color with goldmine and handwritten and it looked great. Actually this is my everyday look minus the goldmine and plus swiss chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by thal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite crease/transistion color. I wear this shadow everyday with all of my looks. I first heard about it when makeupbytiffanyd mentioned it in her videos so I decided to try it out. I like to wear this for natural looks in the crease with brule as an all over lid color and soft brown in the crease and if i want to deepen the look up a little I will just add something else in the outer corner add liner and mascara and i'm good to go. This is also a good crease color if you're wearing a green like sumptous olive on the lid or even if you're wearing a purple like nocturnelle. Great transition/blending color, would definetly reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

This is my staple crease color. I lay this down first to add definition to my crease. I love the pigmentation, and it's so easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by modgal1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I nearly returned this shadow because it was so dry/matte (crumbling a bit when I opened it) and it looked very meh.

I'm so glad I kept it. It's the perfect crease/blending color for my skin tone and eye shadow palette. Works with smokey eyes, light neutral eyes. It's the little shadow that could!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I didn't know what to do with this shadow. It just seemed SO matte that it looked heavy on my lids. However, I discovered that it's an awesome crease colour with shimmery gold shadow on the lid. Really makes my green eyes POP and tones down the shimmery lid colour. I like this with Gold Mode pigment and Stila Sun or Oasis e/s especially.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by LucaBaby

I've been using Wedge in my crease and thought Soft Brown would be nice as well. Unfortunately it's too orange for my skintone...I will try to use it as a transition color when I do smokey eyes and see if that works any better.