Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

its okay, not the best. it tends to fade away within the hour, and I really dont like it that much...but hey, it lasted a long time but only because i didnt use it a lot.

on 6/18/2010 1:14:00 AM

Works if you blend it right. I bought this cause some of my friends said it would brighten up your eyes.
But it sometimes looks chalky? And it hard to put on. Other then that it does brighten up you eyes.

on 6/10/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

SO cheap. Pretty good quality. good for: waterline, inner corner, and brow highlight. (if blended well) very nice product for the price.

on 5/17/2010 5:27:00 PM

*laughs lightly at the other reviews for this* I can't tell you how well this works as an eyeliner (it probably sucks because it seems like it'd be too waxy and downright ew for that), but I can tell you that this pencil absolutely rocks for shaping your eyebrows (which is why I bought it and the only thing I use it for). If anything the waxiness of it makes it even better as a brow shaping pencil!!! All you need is a basic brow stencil in a shape you like (you could even make your own), one of these to fill in the stencil so you know which hairs to pluck--all outside the white liner), and a good pair of affordable slanted tweezers (I use Trim with a slant/point tip), and you're good to go!!! ;)

on 2/21/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

MAKEUP TRICK. Use this product on the lower inside of your eyes. This is all you need to make your eyes look more fresh, more youth full and more beautiful.

I use to be a professional print model and this is what the makeup artist would use on me before I was photographed.

Then all you need to make you look younger is Dr. Brandt's Crease Release.

I am a 50 year old olive skinned aging female. I LIVE by Dr. Brandt's Crease Release as a wrinkle cure. Been using it for over 2 years. I use to have fine lines all around my lips and in the center of my forehead.. After using this product for several months I went to get Botox done and my doctor said you don't need it around the lips or on your forehead-what are you using. I told him and he was shocked. I've tried EVERYTHING,!!! This is the ONLY cream that gets rid of the lines between my brows and my frown lines. Hands Down. Worth every dollar and penny. Just a little bit goes a very long way, and lasts months. The key to this product is..... to put a dab in the palm of your hand and "warm it up" and them put in on a clean face.Have tried almost all of the other Dr. Brandt products while using this one. For monetary purposes I stopped all of the other products after they were all gone and just used the crease release. This ONE product is all you need to get rid of wrinkles... but you have to use it faithfully once a day and you have to warm it up to activate the product. Why should I do botox when I have Crease Release?

on 2/21/2010 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Goes on smoother than the other cheapie eyeliners (Jordana and Love My Eyes) and white really opens up my eyes, but I like the Jordana cap more. The Wet N Wild sometimes gets stuck and smooshes the liner. Very nice price, though!

on 1/24/2010 7:51:00 PM

Although I like high end products, Wet 'n' Wild has a number of very good products in their line. This is not one of them.

The color in the pencil is not soft and does not apply well without going over your inner (under) eye area many times, which becomes uncomfortable. It may work well on skin, but that is not why I bought it.

I would be likely to purchase this same item from a company that received good reviews here, and is known for softer liners.

on 12/11/2009 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this because it was so cheap, 99 cents, and I needed a white liner to wake me up on the days my 2 year old kept me up all night. This is ok, it doesn't stay very long on my water line so I smudge it into my lower lash line and blend it out to get more staying power. It works well this way, and like the review below me, I use it in my tear duct, but it works better there than on my water line. Overall I like it, but probably wont repurchase because I want to try different brands, but for the size (a huge pencil) and the price you really can't go wrong.

on 10/20/2009 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is totally adequate for super cheap eyeliner. I bought it in a pinch when I needed a white liner for something or other.

It's cheap, so the texture and staying power are NOT my favorite.

It goes on smoothly enough, but I wouldn't say it "glides" on with ease.

There is no staying power on the waterline. None.

I give it 3 lippies b/c at the super cheap price, I don't expect miracles. You get exactly what you pay for with this one.

on 9/9/2009 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

the cap on this doesnt stay on, it easily slips off. it is super cheap, but doesnt show up on my rims easy at all. it is pigmented on my wrist, but nothing comparable to my water line. i have to warm this up with my hair drier or light bulb and even then, it sometimes breaks off... waste of a dollar and some. im gonna stick to using my cs shadow palette with a eye shadow brush to rim with white.