April 19, 2014 | 968 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by desouterj

Although I like high end products, Wet 'n' Wild has a number of very good products in their line. This is not one of them.

The color in the pencil is not soft and does not apply well without going over your inner (under) eye area many times, which becomes uncomfortable. It may work well on skin, but that is not why I bought it.

I would be likely to purchase this same item from a company that received good reviews here, and is known for softer liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by AliApplecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed some white eyeliner, and for 99 cents, it's worth it. I had to dull the end a bit because the really sharp point hurt my water line, but it went on nice and smooth. I had to apply a layer or two to get the bright white that I wanted, and it stayed very well. It's also a pretty long pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because it was so cheap, 99 cents, and I needed a white liner to wake me up on the days my 2 year old kept me up all night. This is ok, it doesn't stay very long on my water line so I smudge it into my lower lash line and blend it out to get more staying power. It works well this way, and like the review below me, I use it in my tear duct, but it works better there than on my water line. Overall I like it, but probably wont repurchase because I want to try different brands, but for the size (a huge pencil) and the price you really can't go wrong.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is totally adequate for super cheap eyeliner. I bought it in a pinch when I needed a white liner for something or other.

It's cheap, so the texture and staying power are NOT my favorite.

It goes on smoothly enough, but I wouldn't say it "glides" on with ease.

There is no staying power on the waterline. None.

I give it 3 lippies b/c at the super cheap price, I don't expect miracles. You get exactly what you pay for with this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

the cap on this doesnt stay on, it easily slips off. it is super cheap, but doesnt show up on my rims easy at all. it is pigmented on my wrist, but nothing comparable to my water line. i have to warm this up with my hair drier or light bulb and even then, it sometimes breaks off... waste of a dollar and some. im gonna stick to using my cs shadow palette with a eye shadow brush to rim with white.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xroars

an okay white eveliner, but does not stay well on waterline. if you use an eyeshadow over it, it lasts all day for me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by faerielfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OH MY GOD. This was like a mix between plastic and grease- ABSOLUTE WORST PRODUCT EVER. Can't even draw a straight line; it makes "hashed" lines because its so crappy and dry and doesn't get in the crevices of your skin!! And I'm young too! Don't waste your time!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

i have the kohl kajal in white.
very creamy, glides on my waterline smoothly w/o any pressure/poking.
the lasting power is left to be desired, but it's cheap so i'm not complaining :)
the size is quite big for the price you pay, although i like to sharpen my waterline pencil after use for hygienic reasons.

RECOMMENDED :)
(and i think i'm going to stock up on other colors as well!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by FayFey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for highlighting the tear ducts with a little smug. Its very smooth and creamy. Sometimes I'll use this as a base, get an angle brush and apply a very light brush of color over.

For the price and amount, I will definitely get it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by denisajdc

I recently purchased one of these and I am addicted to it now! I wear it on my waterline to make me look SO much more awake and alert! The price is def. a plus! I remember buying these when I was in high school and the pencil liners were so much more harder to put on and they were just stiff! This one -the Kohl Silky Smooth formula in white- is so soft and does not tug at all! I love it and I would definitely purchase again and again!