July 28, 2014 | 1050 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Orb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MAKEUP TRICK. Use this product on the lower inside of your eyes. This is all you need to make your eyes look more fresh, more youth full and more beautiful.

I use to be a professional print model and this is what the makeup artist would use on me before I was photographed.

Then all you need to make you look younger is Dr. Brandt's Crease Release.

I am a 50 year old olive skinned aging female. I LIVE by Dr. Brandt's Crease Release as a wrinkle cure. Been using it for over 2 years. I use to have fine lines all around my lips and in the center of my forehead.. After using this product for several months I went to get Botox done and my doctor said you don't need it around the lips or on your forehead-what are you using. I told him and he was shocked. I've tried EVERYTHING,!!! This is the ONLY cream that gets rid of the lines between my brows and my frown lines. Hands Down. Worth every dollar and penny. Just a little bit goes a very long way, and lasts months. The key to this product is..... to put a dab in the palm of your hand and "warm it up" and them put in on a clean face.Have tried almost all of the other Dr. Brandt products while using this one. For monetary purposes I stopped all of the other products after they were all gone and just used the crease release. This ONE product is all you need to get rid of wrinkles... but you have to use it faithfully once a day and you have to warm it up to activate the product. Why should I do botox when I have Crease Release?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Goes on smoother than the other cheapie eyeliners (Jordana and Love My Eyes) and white really opens up my eyes, but I like the Jordana cap more. The Wet N Wild sometimes gets stuck and smooshes the liner. Very nice price, though!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by desouterj

Although I like high end products, Wet 'n' Wild has a number of very good products in their line. This is not one of them.

The color in the pencil is not soft and does not apply well without going over your inner (under) eye area many times, which becomes uncomfortable. It may work well on skin, but that is not why I bought it.

I would be likely to purchase this same item from a company that received good reviews here, and is known for softer liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by AliApplecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed some white eyeliner, and for 99 cents, it's worth it. I had to dull the end a bit because the really sharp point hurt my water line, but it went on nice and smooth. I had to apply a layer or two to get the bright white that I wanted, and it stayed very well. It's also a pretty long pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because it was so cheap, 99 cents, and I needed a white liner to wake me up on the days my 2 year old kept me up all night. This is ok, it doesn't stay very long on my water line so I smudge it into my lower lash line and blend it out to get more staying power. It works well this way, and like the review below me, I use it in my tear duct, but it works better there than on my water line. Overall I like it, but probably wont repurchase because I want to try different brands, but for the size (a huge pencil) and the price you really can't go wrong.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is totally adequate for super cheap eyeliner. I bought it in a pinch when I needed a white liner for something or other.

It's cheap, so the texture and staying power are NOT my favorite.

It goes on smoothly enough, but I wouldn't say it "glides" on with ease.

There is no staying power on the waterline. None.

I give it 3 lippies b/c at the super cheap price, I don't expect miracles. You get exactly what you pay for with this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

the cap on this doesnt stay on, it easily slips off. it is super cheap, but doesnt show up on my rims easy at all. it is pigmented on my wrist, but nothing comparable to my water line. i have to warm this up with my hair drier or light bulb and even then, it sometimes breaks off... waste of a dollar and some. im gonna stick to using my cs shadow palette with a eye shadow brush to rim with white.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xroars

an okay white eveliner, but does not stay well on waterline. if you use an eyeshadow over it, it lasts all day for me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by faerielfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OH MY GOD. This was like a mix between plastic and grease- ABSOLUTE WORST PRODUCT EVER. Can't even draw a straight line; it makes "hashed" lines because its so crappy and dry and doesn't get in the crevices of your skin!! And I'm young too! Don't waste your time!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

i have the kohl kajal in white.
very creamy, glides on my waterline smoothly w/o any pressure/poking.
the lasting power is left to be desired, but it's cheap so i'm not complaining :)
the size is quite big for the price you pay, although i like to sharpen my waterline pencil after use for hygienic reasons.

RECOMMENDED :)
(and i think i'm going to stock up on other colors as well!)