December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a free sample, but wont be buying it now that I've used it up. I'm not that keen on the marzipan smell, and my hands are much too dry for this very light hand cream. If your hands aren't very dry and you like a cream that absorbs quickly, I'm sure it's good, but it just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite hand cream. It feels light and absorbs quickly, but still very moisturizing. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. Just a great hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this cream..the texture is silky smooth, absorps easily and the smell is delicious, when I'm using this cream I literally smells my own hands over and over again because the smell is that good!
Since I was using this cream, I'm on my 2nd tube now, my hands look soooo smooth, almost no lines or sunspot there, and that is incredible, considering everyday I've to do dishwashing and doing other household chores. Also, the cuticles around my nails are fairly soften.

the only downside is, I seemed to can't find this product again in bodyshop stores in my country, are they discontinuing it (gasp)?Please TBS, I'll repurchase again when I finish this tube..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LizzieVu

Totally worth the price! I have tried some drugstore hand cream b4, but this lotion totally beat all of them. I usually apply it b4 I go to bed, and wake up with very soft and smooth skin for all day. My hand is not rough to begin with, but it always dry out after a lot oh handwashing and dishwashing, so I count on this lotion to moisturize my hand. The best thing is, it also strengthen my nails! they used to be brittle and break all the time, but after using the lotion for a while, my nails become so much stronger! The smell is really good too. And yeah, this will last you for at least 2 months, because you only need a little bit, so not expensive at all! Very highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by cherryaimless

I adore this product. The smell is divine, in fact I have received several compliments from people when I have applied this cream. It is also very moisturising and I have extremely dry hands that need moisturising regularly throughout the day. This hand cream is comforting and soothing, especially after using harsh soaps or washing dishes etc. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by rumkiss

Let me start by saying im simply partial to this hand cream.Period.I love it...It's just that i simply adoreeee the smell...yummy marzipan...its amazing.It's so comforting,i've seen nothing else like it ever.And i definitely wat my hand cream to smell good...
I'm not sure it does miracles for the nails or even hands,in terms of moisturizing.I mean it moisturises my hands okay.Thats it.I have to apply regularly if i want my hands to stay smooth.
My nails are not stronger or anything,than before i started using it.One weird thing is that it smells slightttlyyyy different from the almond body butter..or maybe my tube is now over 18 months old...hmmm....
Anyway, since its expensive in my opinion,ive found a cheaper alternative for those who love its smell...the almond body butter.
It's certainly more greasy,but it does the job almost as well...except it wont be absorbed right away.
I like the tube colour and design too...easy flip top...
so, its one of the best smelling hand creams i've ever tried...and this is saying a lot when it comes from a hand cream junkie..hehe...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by sheal77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE! This is wonderful & my HG hand cream. The smell is deee-licious and I want to lick it off my hands. It moisturizes like nothing else & absorbs in very quickly. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although this product smells delicious, it doesn't deliver the kind of moisture you'd expect from the 8 price tag (expensive to me!) and leaves hands feeling quite greasy.
I prefer the Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector to this - much more effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by osuheatherk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great hand cream. I love using it at night when I go to bed, because it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy so I don't have to worry about getting it on the sheets. When I wake up in the morning the skin on my hands is really soft! My only complaint is that it's a little pricey for a hand cream, but with such great results I guess it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This hand cream is waaaaay too fragrant. It's so overpowering that I had to wash it off after a few minutes. Maybe mine is rancid. I love that it is made with shea butter from Ghana. I really love the way it made my hands feel, and it did not go on too thick or greasy. It does come in a flip top tube in a convenient size that is perfect for your handbag, but it is not for me.