November 27, 2014 | 956 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

Love this! Nice shade, blends nicely, looks natural. Only thing is there's no hinge between the two plates, it's just plastic, so I feel like opening it too much too often could break it. But I love this stuff! It adds a nice glow to my skin and is good for contouring.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer did not work for me at all. For reference, i have light olive/warm skin (i'm half Asian),combination skin leaning towards dry. It turns orange on me immediately, and is also somewhat patchy on application. I'm sure if you're cool-toned, this would probably work. It is matte with no sparkle, so I guess that's a plus (don't find many drugstore bronzers like that).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can really understand why this is hyped up on the tube. It's a matte, affordable, easy access bronzer. Which is hard to come by in the drugstores. However, the color is too orangey for me. I'm a medium skin tone too. It goes on patchy and is kinda difficult to blend out. To get some use out of it I'll put it in my crease sometimes as a transition shade. Overall, would not repurchase and I say look for other alternatives. (My fave drugstore bronzer is Revlon's Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by SummerSmiles25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing so many people rave about this bronzer I went and bought it but it was a disappointment.This bronzer broke me out every time I used it and it's way too orange,I have fair asian skin with yellow undertones.Plus it doesn't last,I'm not even sure if it lasts an hour.The price is great but it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by KittyRaeE

I am literally amazed by this product. I bought mine probably close to four years ago. I have been using that same one everyday for these last four years! I've hit pan on it but I still have a ton left!! Also I've dropped this more times than I can count and it's never broken! As for the actual product; it's a bronzer. Nothing super special about it. I like the color on my fair skin and it doesn't break me out. I would and have recommended this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- matte
- affordable
- makes a nice eye shadow

CONS

- sheer

COMMENTS: This isn't pigmented enough to use as a bronzer, however it works well when used as an eye shadow. I love using it as a transition shade.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing special! I have ALWAYS wanted to try this bronzer after hearing Raves,Raves,AND,Raves! About it on numerous sites AND YouTube UNFORTUNATLY NONE of my target/walgreens/CVS carried it and i DON'T have a Walmart/Rite-Aid near me :( I thought this might be a dupe for my HG bronzer HOOLA! By BeneFit :) A few days ago i went to see my Buddy in Novato (im in SF) i went to Rite-Aid to pick up some stuff their Rite-Aid is H-U-G-E and the cosmetics department is so B-I-G i almost had a panic attack when i saw this! I grabbed it as fast as i could it was O-N-L-Y $2.99 the next day i was Sooo eager to try it! I used a SMALL fluffy face brush to "BRONZE" my face i did NOT countour bcuz when i get new bronzers i want to make sure the color is nice for countouring :) The color in the pan looks EXACTLY like HOOLA! By BeneFit a MATTE warm brown with orange undertones but not TOO orange on my face it looked RED like a blush! I was a bit disappointed but for blush i thought it would work well i have to admit it looks like a natural bronzey hue :) I liked it UNTIL i looked in the Mirror 2 hours l8r the staying power is just SURREAL it had ALL faded all i could see was a reddish/pinkish hue where i had applied bronzer previously. GLADLY it was only $2.99 but overall im not TOO impressed!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by dancedarlyndance

I really wanted to like this bronzer because it was matte and appeared natural on my NC30 skin but it did break me out. I could tell because the area in which I applied the bronzer was where the annoying little headless pimples appeared! I looked up the ingredients and saw that it contained numerous comedogenic properties! If you're acne-proned like I am, I suggest you avoid this bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

First of all, those who are complaining about the pigmentation, picking the right brush is so important. The sponge that comes with this sucks! So be sure to pick a denser brush( I use the classic angled blush brush from sigma) and it works really well<3 good luck!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I just don't understand the hype. The price is great and I love that it's matte, but it's just so sheer, and it doesn't last more than 30 minutes on me. It's also quite orange and the packaging is horrible. But, hey, for 3 dollars, give it a try. It just may work for you.