Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sea Salt, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Ascorbic Acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfite, Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 3 (CI 42053), Limonene, Fragrance .

on 12/4/2006 6:51:00 PM

I love the seaweed shampoo. It's such a great light shampoo for regular daily use. I stopped using it for a while and I went back to it and wow it made my hair feel so healthy! The conditioner that goes with it is great too, it doesnt weigh the hair down. I highly recommend this shampoo, it smells great too

on 11/4/2006 12:54:00 PM

I love the Seaweed 'poo and conditioner! They leave my hair shiny and full, and allow my hair to keep its style all day! Although, I can't use this shampoo everyday in the summer, or my hair will look like it has never left the swimming pool, with all the grease. But around this time of year, it is moisturizing without adding the extra oil. The price is absurd, but i can make a bottle last around 8 months, because I dont use a lot of product. This is great stuff! UPDATE: This, like most shampoos in my expirience, turned out to be simply average.

on 10/17/2006 9:40:00 PM

This shampoo does a great job on my hair (using the matching conditioner too), but I really dislike the scent. After reading the reviews here I see it's a smell that most people seem to love or hate--well, I hate it. And for the price you have to pay for this shampoo, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

on 8/30/2006 9:27:00 AM

I'm just like the reviewer below. I switch shampoo's when needed. Lately, I've been on a sulfate free kick, which is great, but I've also notice that sulfate free poo's just don't clean your scalp as well as those with the sulfates in it, which I understand since they are suppose to be non-stripping formulas. Anyway, I'm still staying with my sulfate free poo, but every once in awhile I'm going to throw the B&B Seaweed poo/conditioner in the mix. I love the smell! Plus, I love how this line doesn't seem to strip my hair of moisture, makes detangling a breeze yet cleans all that gunk of my scalp that the sulfate free doesn't. The only complaint I have is the price! This stuff is soooo expensive at $22.00/per bottle, that no matter how much I love this, I don't think I would ever use it as a daily poo/cond.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I always switch between shampoos - depending on how my hair feels. The seaweed and the gentle shampoos are the only two that I can use on a daily basis because they are gentle. I like the way the gentle shampoo smells, but this one isn't bad. I was expecting a horrible smell, but it the smell is very light.

on 3/30/2006 1:01:00 PM

I did not enjoy using this shampoo at all. Matter of fact I did NOT like it at all. This shampoo scent was awful and it dried out my hair pretty much. I know it isn't used as a moisterizing shampoo, but my hair came out like straw. I wouldn't even take it if it was free I'm sorry to say.

on 3/23/2006 9:30:00 AM

This is a nice shampoo if you have normal hair. I have dry, colored hair and although it didn't dry it out at first, after using it for a couple of weeks I noticed that my hair got completely dried out. I kind of like the smell of it but won't be repurchasing because my hair needs more moisture.

on 2/4/2006 3:14:00 PM

I bought this on the recommendation of my old stylist. He had moved from a Graham Webb salon (I had been using their color line) to a Bumble & Bumble salon. After a few uses, I wish I had not purchased this. He had recommended a seaweed based shampoo years ago, different brand, and I hated it, but did not know that it was the seaweed until I tried this stuff. I got the shampoo and conditioner, and it was OK until I used it a few times. Then I literally could not stand how my hair felt, no matter how long I rinsed, it felt as if it was greasy and had not been washed, ugh it makes my skin crawl to even think about how it felt! It was that same nasty coating (I could even see it on my fingers after I touched my hair!) so it must be the seaweed. It might not be that way for all hair, but I'll never buy any hair products with seaweed again. My new stylist switched me to B&B Thickening shampoo and conditioner, with the Color Therapy line for once/week, and I'll never use anything else!

on 12/30/2005 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo, it's very light, so it doesn't weigh down my fine, oily hair, but does a great job of cleaning my color-treated hair without stripping the color. I'm not all that fond of the smell, but it's not too strong and it's not that bad, I'm just not crazy about it. I will definately repurchase, since my hair does so well with it.

on 11/25/2005 8:00:00 PM

I got this as a recommendation after I got my hair cut there for free. They suggested this as I wash my hair daily. It works pretty well, not too drying and makes my hair easy to manage. The only thing is the smell, not too fond of their version of seaweed but it works. I still prefer the Gentle Shampoo.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products