September 19, 2014 | 908 users online

Masks - Skinceuticals - SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 6:11:00 PM More reviews by lianne9

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask zaps away at forming zits. I find everytime I use it the little ones disappear after. The mask can be drying so I'd suggest it for oily skintypes. It is too drying for my skin but I'll definitely continue to use it on hormonal breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Judiannmel

I thought this mask worked really well for my combination skin. The mask doesn't dry hard on your face like some masks you have to peel off. Good to use weekly to get rid of the build up of exfoliated skin. I've used it weekly for a couple of years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Jazzie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a nice basic clay mask. That was a bit over-drying so may be more suited to oily skintypes. But it was okay. It does dry & flake quite a bit & I hate that it comes in a pot instead of a hygienic tube. I ended up giving it away to my friend who is really liking it. I prefer LP's mask to this one, as it doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't flake & comes in a tube.