Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

4.4

Water, kaolin, aloe barbadensis gel, bentonite, glycerin, titanium dioxide, mixed fruit extract, chamomile extract, comfrey extract, cetearyl alcohol/ceteareth-20, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea 5/27/09

on 1/24/2006 12:40:00 AM

I was looking for a clay mask to suck the oil out of my pores, and when I found this was boosted with 5% glycolic acid concentration, I knew I had found my holy grail. This stuff is great -- both for instant gratification and longterm effects.
$33 for a small frosted-glass jar (2 oz.). continued >>

on 1/12/2006 8:00:00 PM

I actually really liked this mask. I mixed it with a small amount of Simply Clean and a few drops of Intense Line Defense. It was not too drying and I really liked the slight tingle effect. When I washed it off, my skin felt refreshed and very soft. I like the fact that it doesn't dry hard, so its easy to remove. Will definitely use again!!

on 11/29/2005 12:17:00 AM

More than just a clay mask...WOW! This is a glycolic exfoliating mask at the same time. Usually with clay...you know, it's just a pore cleanser...but with this product, you kill two birds with one stone. I hardly ever do physical exfoliation any more(except with my dear Liz Earle muslin cloths)...I rely on enzymes and AHAs. Here's an easy way to AHA while claying. It's nice to be able to do one treatment and get two results. Oh...the glycolic does sting a bit when I use this(and my skin is pretty tough), and likewise a bit red when I wash this off. Could be I've been overtreating my skin lately, but it's worth mentioning.

on 3/21/2005 6:11:00 PM

This mask zaps away at forming zits. I find everytime I use it the little ones disappear after. The mask can be drying so I'd suggest it for oily skintypes. It is too drying for my skin but I'll definitely continue to use it on hormonal breakouts.

on 8/27/2003 2:58:00 PM

I thought this mask worked really well for my combination skin. The mask doesn't dry hard on your face like some masks you have to peel off. Good to use weekly to get rid of the build up of exfoliated skin. I've used it weekly for a couple of years.

on 5/30/2003 10:41:00 AM

This was a nice basic clay mask. That was a bit over-drying so may be more suited to oily skintypes. But it was okay. It does dry & flake quite a bit & I hate that it comes in a pot instead of a hygienic tube. I ended up giving it away to my friend who is really liking it. I prefer LP's mask to this one, as it doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't flake & comes in a tube.

Popular Masks