BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Dark

on 9/3/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love Brow Zing. It creates beautifully natural brows. The only down side is that I rarely find myself using the powder. The powder is a bit dramatic and better suited for going out in my opinion. Still, this is a great product. I find the wax much easier to use than a pencil.

on 8/21/2011 5:11:00 AM

This is just OK... Nothing special. I don't use the wax because it makes my eyebrows look weird.

on 5/30/2011 9:09:00 AM

This is great! I started out using Brows-a-go-go, but used the wax up way faster than any other product, so I switched to Brow Zings. It's very practical and no-nonsense. The wax puts my pathetic amount of eyebrows in shape (otherwise I'd always want to tweak out the hairs that grow in a strange direction), and the powder gives an illusion of much fuller eyebrows. If I'm running out of time or don't want to stress my eyebrows because I'm going a bit dramatic with my eyes, I just use the powder. The effect is also pretty good though there would be a bit of fallout. I'd love to try NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder if I can lay my hands on it, but otherwise I'd stick with this one!

EDIT: I've found something that works better with my hair color. This is actually too dark for me and my brows look too artificial and drawn-in with it!

on 5/28/2011 10:06:00 AM

I have had this product for over a year and there's still lots left in it! The wax doesn't really shape brows, but it creates a good base for the powder. The powder itself is very pigmented, so fills in the brows really well. I wish the powder was the exact same shade as the wax though. The powder is a little too rich brown, i'd much prefer if it was a slightly duller colour (which looks better on brows). The little brushes and tweezers that come with it are really too small to use, but are helpful if you don't have anything else with you. I usually use an angle brush to apply both the wax and the powder. I feel that if you only use the powder, it doesn't last as long. Using the wax first helps the powder to stick on for longer.

I have to say, I do prefer my Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Brown Black for precision and colour. But it's much handier to not have to sharpen a pencil all the time, and this product lasts a lot longer.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product isnt bad, but I dont think its fab either. I used the medium and found it quite messy. The brushes are too small to control properly. I have since found an amazing eyebrow pencil, which is a fraction of the cost! Its a Rimmel Khol eyeliner in brown and it looks MUCH MORE natural and there is more precision!

on 5/24/2011 4:50:00 AM

This product is a huge favourite of mine. I have the medium and find it much preferable to a pencil. The tweezers are pretty useless but the brushes that come in the palette are great. I would definately buy the product again when I run out.

on 5/24/2011 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am on my third one of these kits. I have to say, the tweezers are absolutely bloody useless; however the two brushes provided are ample in applying both the waxy brow colour, and the more angled (softer) brush for the powdered brow colour. I am an absolute eyebrow nazi when it comes to shaping and grooming (I get them shaped professionally every two weeks) so I am serious about filling in these brows. I used to use an angled brush and regular dark brown MAC eyeshadow to fill it in; but since I've found this product, I adore the waxy quality that keeps the hairs in place in addition to the powder it comes with to "fill in the gaps." The dark palette is perfect for my Asian complexion and as I like to keep my eyebrows very thick (not bushy thick, but non-Chola thick), this does a great job in filling in my brows and giving it a substantial shape. I honestly almost look like a different person without filling in my brows. Sad, but true...! This kit is amazing. I'd give it six lippies if I could.

on 5/18/2011 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the BEST eyebrow kit I have come across! Its fantastic and the brushes it comes with are preety decent too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The tweezers were a bit useless, but I really liked the little brushes and the wax and powder. The wax is good for a more natural look and if you're going out or something, you can add some powder to finish it off. They're really nice colors and suit dark eyebrows well.

on 3/7/2011 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The case is hard to open, but the product is very good to use.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products