July 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by meme29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST eyebrow kit I have come across! Its fantastic and the brushes it comes with are preety decent too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The tweezers were a bit useless, but I really liked the little brushes and the wax and powder. The wax is good for a more natural look and if you're going out or something, you can add some powder to finish it off. They're really nice colors and suit dark eyebrows well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Julyalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The case is hard to open, but the product is very good to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Cristy1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product--you have the brow wax/cream, which is very thick and stays put, and then the brow powder, which I use more than the wax. They come in a little compact with two little brushes which are nice and stiff (one is slanted, one is rounded) and a little pair of tweezers which I found useless, so I gave them to my niece, but otherwise, this is one of the best brow products I've ever used. The dark ashy-brown color is perfect for my brows, too--so many browns are red-based and look unnatural, but not this one. Definitely will repurchase. Give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kitsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am light blonde but I use the dark very sparingly and blend using just the powdered side right now. This stuff will last me the rest of my life. It looks natural ( if blended properly) and lasts all day no problem!! Well pigmented, and the tiny brushes are just the right sizes. I will never run out because a little goes SUCH a long way, but if I lost it or something I would def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by zoedeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never bother to do reviews but this product in my opinion is worth a shout!
I have really sparse eyebrows and was hoping to go for the megan fox look and this product done the job for me!
I mix the wax with the powder and apply to my brows.
I find that it looks more natural and softer than using eyebrow pencils plus it lasts all day! Even in rain!
It is very expensive (22.50) but i bought my first brow zings in febuary 2010 and now i still have half left and i use it every single day! So is worth every penny as it lasts!
The only downfall i say is the packaging. I accidently dropped the case and the mirror broke but apart from that its fab!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by mittensdontgrowontrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love the wax and powder combination of this product and some days found the wax alone enough to create smooth, tamed brows.

Unfortunately, although the little black case should be ultra portable, I found the powder broke up very easily after having it in my bag, and once that happens, it's virtually unusable because it gets all over the place. I'd love to buy this again but am reluctant to part with money for it when a pencil, although not nearly as good, can be carried about much more easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I choose the color medium. I don't quite like the packing of this product for it is hard to open it sometimes. the color matches my brow color well but the wax remain in the pack will become dry after using for a period of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Claudiaisela

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was using a dark eyeshadow before this and I am soooo glad I came across this while at ULTA one day. I asked around and a lot of people recommended Anastasia brow products but I wanted a wax based product and did not find what I was looking for in that line. I then went to BeneFit counter, I immediately knew that BrowZing was what I'd been looking for. I can not go a day without filling in my eyebrows with this product. I have recieved so many compliments on my eyebrows and It makes me really happy because my eyebrows are not the best. I ONLY use the wax portion of the BrowZing(my preference)...I totally recommend this product to everyone. It does come with two small brushes but I do not use them, I use a angled small Avon Brush(of all things) and it works GREAT! soft strokes is all I need and then I comb my eyebrows with a spoolie..and...waalaa! PERFECT EYEBROWS!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought it was cute packaging but I don't know maybe I just don't know how to properly fill in my eye brows but everytime I'd apply it would just look unnatural. I have very dark eyebrows and the benefit SA color matched me to dark so maybe i should be the medium but I just didn't like the application.