July 24, 2014 | 1862 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this shadow for filling in my brows. I have dark brown brows and the colour fits me perfectly...doesn't look harsh at all, incredibly natural. It's a flat dark 'espresso' brown with no red tones. Occasionally I use it on my crease aswell which looks nice but is a little difficult to blend. Still workable though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Lorrainee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this eyeshadow every day! it works great as an eyeliner, crease color, brow color etc. its so versatile. it's not too dramatic on my nc40 skin tone so it's great for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Melly5891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this product but not for eyeshadow but to fill in my eyebrows....but i wouldn't buy it again cause i can find this same color for a nicer price :]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkmacprincess

A must for eyebrows and crease color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by OliviaMakeupChannel

I love this eyeshadow for both creasework and eyebrows. It's my go to cool toned brown! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by voxamoeba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Makes my hazel eyes sparkle.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by despoina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Espresso is like grey-brown on me,i have to agree with another reviewer who said that make her look dirty,and yes...you can go wrong even with browns!Made my green eyes looked tired-super boring colour.Ok,maybe for some of the reviewers works for their eyebrows,but i did not want to spend my money for an eyeshadow that works better on eyebrows...Sorry MAC,but i want my money back...(Sorry for my poor english.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by nicolejohnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect color for eyebrows !! i used to use one of macs twist pencils but this has blown it out of the water by far.... Since i only use this as brow color it will last forever ... of course when i run out i will repurchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour! I use this with an angle brush to fill my brows or as a crease colour. I use all that glitters on my lid (which I don't like) and this in my crease and it looks ok.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Being fair/cool I must be very careful of brown/beige eyeshadows.
This is a not a color for my fair skin and light green eyes.
Made me look dirty/muddy. I dont recomend this for gals with cool undertones. Espresso, Omega and Wedge are definately not for me.
If I must use a brown or I should say pull off any "browns" I use Soft Brown and Bamboo those are pretty much the only colors I can use in the brown family, and in all honesty Im still not too crazy about the look. Its amazing how everyone always says you cant go wrong with neutrals/browns, well in my case you can, I just look horrible in those shades. Look@ my profile pics, very blonde/fair/cool.