October 31, 2014 | 1196 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Special Eyes Eyeliner pencil in "Black Magic"

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Rigs

I am not an eyeliner expert and haven't tried that many, but this did what I expected. It provides a smudgy line that is easy for me to blend for a soft look. I haven't had any problems applying - it glides on smoothly. Good for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by mollywoodthecity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*relatively long-wearing, basic but effective, average eyes.

This has been a trusty standby of mine ever since I started wearing eyeliner. It is good value. It is very basic, basic, basic, but for those who like to stick to cheap-and-cheerful eyeliner that works, this item is worth a try. It is normally easy to apply, you may need a few layers, and make sure that you draw the line as close to your lashes as possible, as it doesn't look so hot if there's even the slightest bit of space between the eyeliner and your lash lines. If you're a chica who likes the dramatic smoky eye, this may be okay if you work with different products with it. It doesn't last forever, but it lasts through the school day. Basically what I'm trying to say is, if you are a person who likes cheap, average, easy to wear eyeliner that lasts long enough and looks just like any eyeliner does, this is the one for you. It's nothing special but it WORKS.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MissJones519

This is an eyeliner that...lines eyes. Quite boring, has it's good points as well as it's bad. But overall, nothig special.
Good points, I never need to apply, the colour holds fast.
Bad, it seems to slide off my lower lashes (which are long) and collect in the corners, making me look like a racoon in an oven. I'd imagine.
So, overall, it's alright. I won't go looking for something asap, but when it runs out, I'll be going elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lyndseylou42

I have to agree with a few fellow reviewers, this is a very "blah" product... nothing special, nothing terrible either. It's not especially long lasting, I do have to re-apply it which is annoying, although despite that it didn't give me raccoon eyes either which is always a plus. It's hard to work with, not soft enough and just not the easiest to apply, although I think it has dried out and that could contribute to why. I wouldn't buy it again, and I wouldn't recommend you run out and buy it either, but it's what I classify as an "it'll do" product until I get my MAC eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Naadia

A wonderful eyeliner and a wonderful price!! The only thing i have a problem with is it getting all smudgy and streaky a little while after i put it on and for this reason i have changed to a MAC eyeliner.
But i will be buying this again and think its very good so i would recommend this to anyone who's looking for something inexpensive and very good!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by dixielj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I heard that it was long lasting. I found that it wasn't as long wearing as I'd hoped for as by the end of the day it had worn away around the corners of my eyes.

It does blend very well though.

Hope this helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by stmcdm

Reasonably priced and lasts good length of time. Wonderful black :] After a while of having the pencil, it did seem to dry and wasn't as easy to apply, but I guess that's to be expected

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by maz123

I like this and prefer it over the kohl as it creates a smoother line & it is easier to apply. It smudges slightly, but that is to be expected from a pencil liner. A great drug store brand stable!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by PEPPERRMiNT

Eh. This product's okay. I bought it because it was on sale. It's an okay eyeliner, it smears in hot or humid weather, or after a couple hours if you have oily skin.

It's not good, but it's not bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 11:35:00 PM More reviews by susie312

This eyeliner is the first eyeliner I purchased. I love it. It's reasonably priced, the actual pencil lasts a long time (I think i had mine for a few months 5-6 tops) along with the color. It's absolutely great. Sometimes it fades, but that's okay because i have oily skin and eyelids. It creates a nice sharp point and thin line. It's not too creamy nor hard. Hard enough to wear it doesn't smudge, creamy enough if you want to smudge with an angle brush and glides on your lash line. I can't stop talking about it it's soo good. It's a little over $2.00 so it's not a burden.