September 20, 2014 | 1781 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by shelbylynnjones

This is a wonderful product and nice to have a few options with it. It leaves the nice Amazing Grace Fragrance without being too overpowering and had wonderful suds! I would highly recommend it for anyone who is a fan of the Amazing Grace line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by CosmoGirl25

Love this product because you can use it for shampoo, bath and shower gel. It also smells great without being to heavy. The price is a great deal compared to all other products in department stores. Philosophy is the least exspensive compared to other brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't love this, but I don't hate it either. I really like the scent, but it fades really quickly. I only use it as a body wash as I CO-wash my naturally curly hair. It's not very moisturizing, but no worse than other body washes I've used. It's too pricy for me. I'll get the lotion next time because the scent lasts a while.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

OK so maybe I'm the only one that does not get the hype around these expensive Philosophy shower gels! This was my second bottle (both gifts) and my first issues is the amount wasted because they do not lather up on a wash cloth or in running water for a bubble bath (i guess they are intended to work with those bath puffs). The smell of all the "Grace's" is old lady pleasant (or food) but fortunately it doesn't linger and interfere with my perfume. It dries out my skin so I would not dare use this on my hair. I ended up putting it in my hand soap dispenser. I simply don't get it and will NOT purchase any and hopefully will not recieve another as a gift.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had the 16 oz. bottle for a while and I've barely put a dent in it. I love the way it smells, so clean, so light, so feminine.

The reason why it takes trips in and out of my shower is b/c I had originally bought it to use as a shampoo...forget that idea! My hair felt like straw as I was trying to lather it up. It gave me no moisture and I had to keep adding more to get my hair bubbly. I had to use a heavy mask treatment to soften up my mangled mess.

As a shower gel it dries my skin therefore I only bring it out in the warmer months to wash away those hot summer days and have that great scent on my skin which I layer with the perfumed body emulsion.

Overall, the scent is what wins me over but I cannot give a good review when it comes to the result. As for the bottle I think a pump would make it a whole lot easier as the bottle itself is bulky and slippery to hold in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by LondonKazza

I got a massive bottle of this as a present and I was pretty happy as I love the Grace fragrances!

I have only used this as a shower gel - I would be worried about using it as a shampoo as I have highlighted hair and I am not convinced of any product that says it is a shower gel AND a shampoo?!?

It makes me feel squeaky clean, the scent is gorgeous and it leaves a lovely fragrance on my skin - a lovely treat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I love this scent, but I am not sure I will ever repurchase. The product is versatile, but to be honest I am not sure I how I feel about it as a shampoo. I did not read the other reviews, but my theory is that it will probably strip your hair...just my opinion. I do love to use it in the morning, in hopes that the scent will longer throughout the day. The staying power of the scent has not been so lasting for me. I know it is not a spray, but I have a hard time seeing the purpose of a scent if it does not last. Some people may not like the scent...a friend told me she hated it and that it was too "mature" for me...but whatever, I will smell how I want to smell lol. The product did not last forever, but that is probably my fault. I guess I just felt that I needed a lot of product at once. I really like it, but I would not repurchase because it is expensive, does not last and has ingredients in it that I stay away from nowadays.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by gijibaex715

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great shower gel. I like the smell, although it is not super strong but just enough. And it leaves my skin pretty smooth. It is a bit pricey, but I try to use it sparingly and will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ilovemysammy18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Price is high! It is a great shower gel and shampoo, but a mediocre bubble bath. It made my hair and skin super soft and smells GREAT! I just do not know if the product is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by strawberrytaurus

I finally purchased the Amazing Grace 3 in 1! I have had a mini sample forever and have loved it since I first sampled it. It's such a nice scent. It's very feminine and light--just perfect for everday. I don't know how to describe the scent except to say that it's a very soft and clean scent and maybe a bit powdery. It stays on my skin and lasts throughout the day which is unlike the other 3 in 1's. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it's a bit drying. I would love if it was moisturizing but it's not. Otherwise, I love Amazing Grace and I will repurchase once my huge bottle runs out!