OPI Top Coat

2.7

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40B, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This topcoat was not fast drying(although I didn't expect it to be) but after an hour I just got fed up, because it was still not dry. This one is pushed to the back of the drawer.

on 7/17/2012 12:46:00 PM

PROS-
It is not to expensive.
Your manicure last long.
CONS-
Gets very goopy very quickly and make bubbles.
Has very little shine.
Takes so long to dry! I have to use drying drops to get it to be halfway dry in 15 minutes!

Opi top coat is a very bad top coat I will never buy again.

on 7/17/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

save your time and money, do not buy this! this stuff does NOT dry at all, even after several hours.

on 7/10/2012 4:31:00 PM

Pros:
- application brush is clear and glides easily across nails

Cons:
- takes WAAAAAAAY too long to dry!!!

As a college student, I need a top coat that dries quickly. This one does not. This top coat seems better than the Essie No Chips Ahead I previously used, but I need something that dries faster.

on 6/30/2012 12:03:00 AM

Yikes. This stuff doesn't dry. The only thing I can use it for is to fill in topcoat-eating glitter, which then must be topped with a fast-dry topcoat. The only good thing about this is it's brush. I might use it to franken with because it does NOT work as a topcoat.

on 5/17/2012 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am very dissapointed. This tc is horrible!

on 5/16/2012 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this top coat thinking that a brand with good colours will also make a good top coat. In the beginning the top coat worked really well, my nails didn't chip for over a week. But after a couple of uses, the formula became very thick and it just wouldn't harden. It was as if the top coat was a gel that you can press in. Even when I applied it during the day, when I woke up the next day my nails were dull and dented from sleeping.
Will not repurchase.

on 5/1/2012 2:19:00 AM

I bought 2 OPI Top Coat bottles; the one with the silver top; At first, it was brilliant! Dried magnificently well, i had no chips (7+ days). As soon as i got halfway through the bottle, bubbles began to appear on my manicure, with the usual goopyness after a few uses.

The usual top coat bottle with the black cap was completely useless! My nails NEVER dried! I was onto the second day and my polished nails were still getting dents. I hate it! Never looking back.

Wow, this is bad! I purchased this thinking OPI makes great polishes in general, so their top coat must be good. Boy was I ever wrong! It is thin, not very glossy and doesn't seem to dry at all. Even after letting each layer of my mani dry for 15 minutes between applications and before applying this, two hours later the polish was still soft to the touch. Would never recommend this to anyone!

on 3/28/2012 10:40:00 PM

I bought my very first two bottles of OPI topcoat simply because I thought it would go well with OPI nail polishes. I'm so wrong! My polishes never seem to dry properly (takes the whole night to completely dry to touch) and it bubbles. My polish doesn't seem to be able to look flawless because of the slow drying time. And, if u take apply the top coat in three or more strokes, it actually lifts the color polish below and the bottle of top coat ends up stained eventually.
I'm currently using seche vite and I'll never look back!

Top Rated OPI Products