August 20, 2014 | 1089 users online

Eye Shadow - Bare Escentuals - Glimmer in Queen Phyllis

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 12:55:00 PM More reviews by kak513

I just bought my first glimmers over the weekend, and I got this one as a neutral to use alone and over everything else for shimmer power. I'm not disappointed! It look beautiful foiled, as well. Does anyone know if Urban Decay's Primer Potion works well with mineral eyeshadows? I'm switching to (almost) all natural products, and this is my first experience with eye shadow creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 1:15:00 PM More reviews by roscor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow has become my HG of shadows; I use it every day as a base with great results. A great champagne colored glimmer; it has a hint of frost to it, which really brightens my eyes. I usually apply with a wet brush (what BE calls the "foil" method) to my lids and brow bones for an amazing eye-brightening effect. I am a PPP with bluish undertones to my skin, dark brown eyes and hair and this just really makes my eyes stand out. After I apply queen phyllis, I follow with a darker matte shadow in the creases that somehow makes the whole look great for daytime. This comes in a sifter pot, which is very convenient. Overall, a great product that does great things consistently. I highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 5:30:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect golden champagne color, with just a bit of shimmer to brighten up the entire eye area. Works great alone as an allover color or just on the lid, and will work well blended with almost any color. It is a gorgeous neutral that will flatter any skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Clare_3108

This is a beautiful shimmering champagne, and a huge plus it comes in the sifter pots! I love this colour it looks so beautiful on the eyes and softly highlights the cheeks too, its quite pale so could probably be used as a face colour too, I love this and think it would work well with Queen Tiffany.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2004 3:54:00 AM More reviews by ikealover

Queen Phyllis is a beautiful champagne sheer beige neutral color on my NC35-40 skintone. It's nice as an all over the eye wash or as a highlighter even on cheeks. It's just a very nice color to wear for daytime or going out at night. It's a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by hvirgin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I doubt I'll ever _have_ to buy this again, as it takes so little for an application, but I would. It's a beautiful bright yellowy-champagne, subtle enough that it doesn't scream behind my glasses but highlights my eyes nicely. I usually use it as an all-over lid colour by itself, or with Queen Tiffany in the crease (a rec from the gals at the BE store).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Queen Phyllis is one of the few champagne coloured eyeshadows I feel that I look good in. Most lose their life on my skin or age my eye area. Queen Phyllis does neither. Queen Phyllis, on my skin, looks like a softend gold-platinum champagne w/ that slightly cool edge that keeps it from going to warm. As always, the shimmer in this Glimmer is fantastic. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ButterflyBebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color, I use it to highlight all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Queen Phyllis is the absolutely perfect golden champagne color. Great shimmer to it. Stunning color. Great for highlighting everywhere! Retails for $12 for a small jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 11:43:00 AM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Queen Phyllis is a shimmery soft yellow with a hint of peach in it. A beautiful summertime color that opens up the eye area. I love this color and it is one of my BE glimmer favorites. This color is less peachy and more yellowy than Butterfly and has more shimmer in it.