Bare Escentuals Glimmer in Queen Phyllis

4.7

on 5/22/2006 12:55:00 PM

I just bought my first glimmers over the weekend, and I got this one as a neutral to use alone and over everything else for shimmer power. I'm not disappointed! It look beautiful foiled, as well. Does anyone know if Urban Decay's Primer Potion works well with mineral eyeshadows? I'm switching to (almost) all natural products, and this is my first experience with eye shadow creasing.

on 4/30/2006 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shadow has become my HG of shadows; I use it every day as a base with great results. A great champagne colored glimmer; it has a hint of frost to it, which really brightens my eyes. I usually apply with a wet brush (what BE calls the "foil" method) to my lids and brow bones for an amazing eye-brightening effect. I am a PPP with bluish undertones to my skin, dark brown eyes and hair and this just really makes my eyes stand out. After I apply queen phyllis, I follow with a darker matte shadow in the creases that somehow makes the whole look great for daytime. This comes in a sifter pot, which is very convenient. Overall, a great product that does great things consistently. I highly recommend.

on 3/30/2006 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Perfect golden champagne color, with just a bit of shimmer to brighten up the entire eye area. Works great alone as an allover color or just on the lid, and will work well blended with almost any color. It is a gorgeous neutral that will flatter any skintone.

on 2/1/2006 1:01:00 PM

This is a beautiful shimmering champagne, and a huge plus it comes in the sifter pots! I love this colour it looks so beautiful on the eyes and softly highlights the cheeks too, its quite pale so could probably be used as a face colour too, I love this and think it would work well with Queen Tiffany.

on 5/25/2004 3:54:00 AM

Queen Phyllis is a beautiful champagne sheer beige neutral color on my NC35-40 skintone. It's nice as an all over the eye wash or as a highlighter even on cheeks. It's just a very nice color to wear for daytime or going out at night. It's a staple for me.

on 3/5/2004 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I doubt I'll ever _have_ to buy this again, as it takes so little for an application, but I would. It's a beautiful bright yellowy-champagne, subtle enough that it doesn't scream behind my glasses but highlights my eyes nicely. I usually use it as an all-over lid colour by itself, or with Queen Tiffany in the crease (a rec from the gals at the BE store).

on 12/17/2003 7:56:00 PM

Queen Phyllis is one of the few champagne coloured eyeshadows I feel that I look good in. Most lose their life on my skin or age my eye area. Queen Phyllis does neither. Queen Phyllis, on my skin, looks like a softend gold-platinum champagne w/ that slightly cool edge that keeps it from going to warm. As always, the shimmer in this Glimmer is fantastic. continued >>

on 12/12/2003 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this color, I use it to highlight all the time.

on 7/15/2003 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Queen Phyllis is the absolutely perfect golden champagne color. Great shimmer to it. Stunning color. Great for highlighting everywhere! Retails for $12 for a small jar.

on 5/22/2003 11:43:00 AM

Queen Phyllis is a shimmery soft yellow with a hint of peach in it. A beautiful summertime color that opens up the eye area. I love this color and it is one of my BE glimmer favorites. This color is less peachy and more yellowy than Butterfly and has more shimmer in it.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products