Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

No I will not buy this product again, but not because it was bad, it actually works really well and out of all the chemical make up removers this is most definitely my favorite. BUT I just found the most amazing make up remover and so long as they make it I will be buying it. Its called the Magic Mitt by Jane Iredale. Its the coolest most amazing beauty product I have ever used. I stumbled upon this because my husband and I decided to try and live an organic life style, includiing personal products. This is just a little glove you put on and get it wet with warm water and holy crap does it remove your make up!! I would HIGHLY suggest you check the Magic Mitt out, Its $15 at dermstore.com and free shipping. You won't regret that purchase! If Jane Iredale ever stops making her magic mitt I will be heart broken but at least I will have Clinique to fall back on!

it didn't remove any makeup from my eyes. tried to use qtips to remove eyeliner, but it didn't work either. eyes were irritated afterall.

Love! The best eye makeup remover I've tried so far. A little bit more expensive but that only makes it feel a little bit luxurious.
Removes every little piece of concealer and mascara, contains no perfume or at least has no scent and it's allergy tested & gentle for our eye area.

This product is okayt! u dont need a lot to get the makeup off!! But it is not worth it to pay so much when the drugstore brand can work practically the same

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a good eye makeup remover that works fairly fast and rinses off easily. It does not sting my eyes or leave them greasy/oily at all. I would prefer if there were a squeeze top or something that would make it less likely to spill, but that's my only (small) complaint. A classic product.

I got this in a gift with purchase, so I can't say anything about the price.
As the person before me said, why would I want to wash off my makeup remover? I'm not a fan of rinse/wash off makeup removers.
This does a pretty good job of taking off makeup, but does sting the eyes and skin a little. But for the sake of using it up, I use it when I wash my makeup brushes, although I still find myself washing them after wards anyway instead of just rinsing... all in all it's not a bad product, no foul scent or anything, I just prefer a one-step makeup remover.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

First of all, I don't like that there's more than one step to remove the make up. Why should I have to wash off make up remover? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?? Anyway, it irritated and stung my skin, and on top of that it doesn't even remove the makeup easily. I'm not a fan.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is an effective non-oily eye and makeup remover. My skin is sensitive and I didn't have any problems. It's similar to Lancome's Effacil eye makeup remover in that it's a two part oil and liquid mix,

This makeup remover had its eye-stinging moments. But apart from that, it was a decent eye makeup remover. Nothing special but nothing that great. I always used it with my Urban Decay 24/7 Liner and never with my Urban Decay Liquid Liner. So maybe I'll repurchase in the future and see how it does with my liquid liner.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am really surprised by all of the bad reviews of this remover. I love it. Any remover that is oily, or feels oily (Neutrogena oil-free, clean & clear oil-free) leaves a film that I don't like, even after I rinse my eyes. I don't wear waterproof liner or mascara, and maybe that makes a difference. A little on a cotton ball takes care of my eye makeup and I have no residue. I do think it's expensive ($16.50), hence the four lippies, but I have not found a cheaper one that works as well for me. I think it would be perfect if it came in a towelette form.
Update: I won't buy again simply because I have discovered that since I don't wear waterproof eye makeup, I don't need a separate remover. My mild face wash (Clinique liquid facial soap) takes off ALL of my eye makeup with no irritation.