MAC Blot Powder - Medium/Dark

4.4

i love this blotting powder; i had been looking for the perfect blot powder for ever and this just answered my prayers, its amazing in quality and love its finish however i feel it does the same thing as my maybeline matte powder i would repurchase both though but if you're not one to like to spend more money i'd go with the maybeline one

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this powder for 9 years now (since 9th grade) and love it. I'm NC20-25 and this just disappears on me! It really controls oil and shine with just a few pats of the product. My compacts last forever, and even when I accidentally broke one, I was able to use it as a loose powder without ruining the effect. I apply this either with the puff provided or a fluffy brush, and either way it looks great. This does exactly what I need and is long wearing. It's definitely my favorite product to control shine by far.

Wow I love this stuff. Just picked it up today and I must say, it's exactly what I wanted. Definitely removes the shine from my face AND smoothes out the texture! My makeup looks so fresh after I use this stuff. I like the packaging a lot (in that it comes with a mirror and a very sturdy sponge), but, I guess it would be nice to have a seperate place under the compact for the puff...but I typically wash the puff pretty often for compacts I carry with me anyway. So if that's my biggest complaint, I'm ok with that. Overall, I love the product! Turned out better than what I was hoping it woul be.

This is the best powder!!!! I wish I would have bought this sooner!!! One application in the morning after applying my pro long wear foundation and I go all day without a touch up :) love it!!!

I am very shiny and oily and this is THE BEST powder ever for minimizing the shine! I've tried a lot of powders, including pure silica powder (which is good too but I wish it came in pressed form)
The color is perfect for my NC25 complexion even though it sounds like it would be too dark.

Holy Grail all the way!

oh BP,where have you been all this time?i have tried so many setting powders to this day,very expensive to drugstore brands.but since i met this its like "hello dear and goodbye shiny face".it controls oil literally.not one of the many sheer powders on the market that are looking good within the first several hour after applying but turns you into a shiny mess.it sets my foundation,tinted moist either,they dont slide on my face.i use it when i wear no make up too,because i have a combo skin and terribly shiny t zone and eyelids.btw the sponge that comes with the products is not really good,can be useful for quick touch-ups only.the tip is to apply it lighly.i get the perfect velvety(not cakey) finish with the famous 187 brush.doesnt look cakey on my dy spots either.totally HG!
btw if you are buying online,the shades are a little confusing.i am nc15/20,i tried light medium in the store,but it looked pale.the mua suggested medium dark and it surprised me that shade got to be the suitable match.so be careful not to hae a ghostly pale face,even though BP is nearly totally sheer

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Great stuff...i have oily skin. This is product is takes care of shine and isn't heavy, cakey, nor does it change color. I'm never without it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My face can either be very very oily or very dry.
depends on the weather for me really. But i put this over my liquid foundation than i put my loose nc40 powder on.
I also carry this in my purse justtt in case i get a bit shiny. but i notice when i put it on before leaving the house i dont have to use it again. I love this, ill keep continue to buy this over and over!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

love this stuff!

PROS:
- keeps me matte all day
- doesn't leave my face looking powdery or cakey, but very natural
- sleek black compact comes w/ a mirror
- doesn't break me out
- reasonably-priced

CONS:
- none

My face is normal/combination, but my nose tends to get shiny, which I HATE!! I always and only resorted to blotting papers b/c I thought adding a makeup product to control/cover shine might lead to breakouts and/or more oil production, but this has proved me wrong. ;)

Recommended for Normal Skin