July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by thebadcactus

Brought this from asos just because it was cheap and was looking for a new brow pencil. Got it in brunette and agree it is very red toned. Probably the worst thing about it was it's quality, you're getting what you pay for definitely. It was far too hard, had to press very hard and still didn't get very far even then. I suppose if you'd never tried another brow pencil it might not seem too bad, but after my Calvin Klein it was a sure disappointment and now I've got a new pencil I'll forget about this Rimmel one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got dark brown and it showed up RED. -_- very unflattering

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Oh, I have been loving this product for soooo long! It's the only brow pencil, I use and I always repurchase it.

I normally don't wear it everyday, but I have for the past month. Why? Well, I had a really bad accident, where I cut of almost half of my eyebrow! I was so mad at myself, but this saved me, and made it look like nothing happend. I swich between the colours dark brown and hazel. Both really great, but hazel has too much red-undertone for my taste.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

Let me me first say that maybe my review of this is poor only because I have the wrong shade. This pencil against my dark brow hair looked reddish orange. This might work on someone with lighter brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this in 002 Hazel and it's perfect for blondes (or light-brown) who want more defined eyebrows. If you use too heavy a hand it will ruin the effect of this pencil- but it looks amazing when used with a light hand. Personally I like to keep my tip somewhat dull, and the formula is dry enough that it gives the right amount of definition. I wish it came with a brow spooly and not the brow-broom, but it isn't too bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by shanpearce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Firstly I would like to say that when purchasing this product, I had purchased the wrong colour for my hair and brows and that this the only criticism I have about this product.

I had originally bought the Dark Brown shade, not realising that the Hazel shade would be much better suited to my needs.

Apart from that, this brand of brow pencil is the only brand I've used for a very long time (a few years or so) that has made my eyebrows look flawless.

The product itself seems to last forever and applies smoothly, although if you are heavy-handed it could make your eyebrows look very fake!

As well as a cheap price, only about 6 in my local drugstore, the product stays on the brow for almost 24hrs (useful information if you're going on a night out and wake up in a strangers bed lol).

I highly recommend this product as it will serve you as well as it has served me!

I hope you liked this review and feel free to check out my other reviews! - Shannon. x

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

I've been using only this on my eyebrows since I was 17 yrs. old, I'm 25 now & until this day is still get compliments on my eyebrows, Lady's come up to me and ask my what I'm using! I tell them my trusty Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in dark brown :) I will seriously die if they discontinued this pencil!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the worst eyebrows ever. My teens and early twenties were in the 90's where pencil thin eyebrows were in style (think Pamela Anderson brows). I plucked my to death so I am left with skimpy brows. Trust me when I say I have tried every pencil and brow kit on the market. The best one I had was made by Maybelline but sadly this brow pencil was discontinued. I searched everywhere for a replacement and I found Rimmel at last. I actually love this one better than my other one. It is a true pencil not a retractable one. It sharpens perfect and stays sharpened. I have found retractable ones never get the fine tip you need to fill in perfect natural looking brows. It lasts all day or all night. The color is great. I got the dark brown. I thought it would be too dark and look unnatural but it is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by beautycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyebrow pencil. This is my HG. I've tried MAC's lingering, Maybelline's eyebrow pencil in dark brown, and Vincent Longo brunette eyebrow powder and none of them compare to this. This is the perfect shade for my eyebrows and when I fill them in, they look natural and give great definition instead of looking off and artificial.
An ABSOLUTE buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I needed to find an eyebrow product after an unfortunate waxing accident removed part of my eyebrow, so I looked up the reviews and found this product. I went out right away to get this and I was very happy!! The Hazel shade is a perfect colour for my auburn/red eyebrows. I was worried it would look really fake, but it doesn't! It just looks like my natural eyebrows. This is the first eyebrow product I have ever used and it was extremely easy to figure out. I was also really worried about smudging if I accidentally rubbed it, but so far that has never happened. I love the little brush on the cap! I've had this for probably six months, I use it daily and I have already bought a backup!! I hope they never discontinue this because it is the perfect pencil for me!!