October 24, 2014 | 1583 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by andreacshortell

I adore this bright orange-red matte lipstick. On my yellow NC20 fair skin this colour is very, very bright, but so gorgeous. Yes, its matte which does leave you with dry lips at the end of the day, but it really does last for hours, with little reapplication needed. This fiery colour is lovely paired with a clean face(i just use a light layer of MACs face and body) and curled lashes and defined brows. It's a great pick me up for those days when you're wanting to add something to your outfit. Go try this out if you're on the look for a long lasting dragon red, it's worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Steph6xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love Lady Danger because I do love it on other people. But I was disappointed when I received it and tried it on, it just does not suit me! I am a brunette with slightly olive but fair skin tone. I'm not sure if I didn't like it because I'm not used to seeing an intense colour like this on me (I usually go for darker deeper reds like Russian Red) but it was just so orange! And bright! I feel like I looked like a bit of a clown and maybe I just can't pull it off like some other girls can. Wish I had tried a tester at a store before purchasing online as it would have saved me the money. I will probably just give this one to my friend. It is a shame because besides this colour, I love everything else about Mac lipsticks and might just stick with the shade/s I know suits me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS. Maybe I am weird, though - other commenters are saying it's long-lasting and won't budge, but it absolutely budges on me when I drink or eat something. I've applied three times already today! But I don't care. It looks so pretty and fresh and bright and fun. I wear it to work daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by AsagaonoHana

My ( female ) friends hate this lip stick but love the color.

It offers amazing coverage in just one application and it has a wonderful matte finnish definitely one of the best colors MAC has ever come up with with an orange hue and pink undertones creating an unique orange summer red who could go wrong with it.

I find that exfoliating your lips and applying lip balm before the application of this lip stick is essential because it is drying.

I find that an application with a lip brush gives you the best coverage and precision ( if there are any mistake just use concealer of a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to clean up the edges.

It's a decently priced not too expensive
The packaging is okay nothing special
It's a good quality lipstick
I know of lipsticks that offer the same degree coverage and colors for slightly more expense but without drying out the lips while looking matte.

I would repurchase this myself for my ( female ) friends but Its ok

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite color of lipstick! But sadly, not my favorite lipstick. It's a touch drying because it's matte, which makes it rather uncomfortable to wear, but that certainly adds to the longevity. I would definitely use a lip balm under this, but there isn't necessarily much need for a lip liner. It doesn't budge very much at all throughout the day. I could only wish for it to be more pleasant to wear as it is to look at, as I have mattes that aren't nearly as dry feeling as this. I actually used to wear this quite a bit, but as I've divulged into the realm of other lipsticks, I've found mattes that are just as intense but better on the lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this color again, but from another brand (drugstore). This color seems dupe-able to me in a much cheaper brand, and although I love this shade for spring and summer, I wouldn't wanna wear it in the fall or winter, it is just too bright. I can't wear this lipstick without a balm underneath as it seemed drying to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by PositivelyRadiant

Holy brightness! You mustn't be afraid of bright colors in order to wear this fierce reddish, orange. With that said, this color gets you noticed PRONTO! This color matched a lot of the vibrant poppy colors in my outfits this past winter/spring and I loved wearing it. However, for daytime events, you may want to try a more toned down version. Also, according to a department store MAC employee, only MAC stores carry this color and not department store MAC counters. (Online carries it, too). My only gripe about this color and other bright MAC reds is that it sometimes stains my lips afterwards. If my lips are dry and cracked and I wear this lipstick, a little remains afterwards in the cracked parts of my lips. No amount of scrubbing or waterproof eye makeup remover can wash it away. In fact, the day after wearing this lipstick it looked like my lips were cracked and bloody, even though it was just the lipstick refusing to budge from cracks in my lips. I guess I have to scrub my lips A LOT before wearing again. I still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Aida545

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color! Very bright and bold. It is the perfect color for the retro pin up look. I am still not comfortable wearing it to work yet LOL. But I think the color is beautiful. I am a NC15,brown eyes, and brown curly hair. The price is $14.50 USA. It is creamy so it does not dry out as much as a matte lipstick. All in all I will def buy this again-I just wish I could wear this lipstick everywhere-even to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by monnie4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm not one to tell other women what to do when it comes to beauty. We are all different in our styles and what we consider to be flattering. Lady Danger is the one exception I will make. This lipstick is empowering.
The first time I wore her, I asked myself "who the hell do you think you are?!". The second time I wore her, I asked myself "what the hell did you do without her?!"
Lady Danger is bold, bright, and everything you would want if you needed to feel like you could run the show. I love the slight orange tint it has, but it is by no means an "orange" lipstick.
I'm an NW20... I was told NOT to buy this lipstick. I didn't listen. I do what I want to do... and let me tell you, ladies.. it's gorgeous. Sexy, classy, and kinda naughty. I wore it to 1 belly dancing class and had 4 people ready to buy it in 20 minutes. Basically, it's not ugly.
The texture might be a little drying to some, but that is easily fixed with some lip balm underneath. Keep it simple. A liquid black cat eye does the trick. This lipstick demands attention. With a name like Lady Danger, you can't really be surprised. Buy her. She might just make you feel like the sassy broad you always thought you were.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must have red for tan or olivey skintones! I'm an NC30-35 and this compliments my skin tone beautifully. The color is very vivid but not too "in your face" on me. It's a bright red with a tinge of orange in it, definitely draws attention! The formula is really good for a matte as well- it doesn't dry out my lips at all and lasts for around 2 hours before i have to reapply. overall, i am very happy with this!