Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

4.1

Ingredients from packaging: CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALENE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, SPHINGOLIPIDS, CERAMIDE 6, RETINYL LINOLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, BORAGE SEED OIL, HEXADECANOLIDE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Picked this up at TJMaxx for a fraction of the cost at a Dept. Store. Thought I'd give it a try since I have these stubborn wrinkle on my upper cheeks. I use Retinol too, so keep that in mind. I used for for three nights straight on my left side and just retinol on the other side. WOW! what a difference in my left side. The wrinkles are so much softer. I have old acne scars which almost overnight seem to fade. I'm quite impressed with this product and will definitely add it to my nightly ritual. I like the dry-oil texture of it. I look so much more refreshed and dewy in the morning. I have Dry skin in the winter and slightly oily in the summer with hormonal acne. No breakouts!!! Yeah!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Although a quite pricey...each capsule comes out to be a little over a dollar, this potion is amazing! It leaves your skin as soft as cashmere. No matter your skin type you will be amazed! Each capsule contains enough liquid for your entire face, neck, and a little of chest. I use this weekly (b/c of the price) and I am very pleased. I will buy again!

Great for sensitive skin! I use this to calm down my sensitive skin in the mornings before I start my day and it really helps protect my skin, plus makes it look much more even. I don't really have a lot of wrinkles, so I don't know about that effect, but it's definitly a lifesaver for those with sensitive acne prone skin.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Contains ceramides and lipids, borage oil, vitamin A & E in a silicone base. Absorbs into the skin beautifully. It is fragrance free. On my combo skin, it did not really turn out to be a stand-out product. I did not really notice a difference in my skin like other reviewers did.

I got these as a free sample and they are absolutely excellent. Yes, they are oily when they go on but your skin will suck it up in no time. I will buy these next time I get the beauty itch.

This serum has a wonderful light texture and sunk right into my skin. Unfortunately something in it burns my skin and I ended up with red marks by my eyes and nose. It was sooo nice on my skin otherwise, felt so soft and moist, I was almost tempted to try it again, but no way. Just get samples first!

I have been using this product for years for occasional treatment. My T zone is very oily, but my cheek gets extremely dry and hurts so much from flying and hotel stays during traveling. Same problem occures after a camping trip or a whole day outdoors. I tried several products and found this to be most convenient, gentle, and effective for treating my stressed skin. I just throw a few into my makeup bag, use one at night before my regular moisturizer. I continue to use this for a few days after the trip. Although it can not replace a $150 facial, it's definitely much cheaper and more convenient. Since I start using this a few years ago, I always keep a box handy for whenever my skin needs that extra TLC.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

After reading the Skin Type book by Baumann, I realized I really needed to add a Vit C product to my regimen. So proceeded to try some of her recs. After much trial and error, I finally settled on this one. It had the fewest irritating ingred which for my uber sensitive n/d skin with rosacea was a huge benefit. No fragrance and my skin seems to like the simple base. I like the ampoules cause to me it seems like the product is more stable, however the tops of these are rather hard to twist off especially if your hands are at all slippery so be sure to have some scissors at hand. For results, I haven't seen any WOW factors but my skin seems to be more even and I figure the effects are probably cumulative. My derm kept telling me I needed a Vit C product to help even my skintone so I think this is one I can live with.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found this treatment by mistake almost, as it was a GWP. I was skeptical to try the treatment, but I wound up loving it! My skin is SUPER dry and it soaks up the oily texture within about 2 minutes. I woke up to what I feel is improved skin the next morning and it takes a LOT for me to say somehting like that. A LOT! My skin feels moisturized throughout the day with this on. I will most likely purchase this product as a result of my positive experience. I've had no prior experience with this line in skin care. The only thing I don't care for is the fragrance. But I can live with it considering the result it gives - a brighter and moisturized complexion.

Very nourishing on my skin, and a good texturizer. My skin feels dense after using it for a week. I use half a capsule on the face and neck every other night only, usually after moisturiser, which means it's very economical night treatment. The greasy silicone feel doesn't bother me, cos the 'film' virtually disappears after some gentle massaging. No breakout so far. For eye contours, I use EA's ceramide for eyes capsules.

Updated: i am now using it on my feet and hands now cos I can't stand the smell, and the fact that it's silicone-based, so i try to avoid using it esp in the summer, not that it's breaking me out.