October 21, 2014 | 864 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Mizmoon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got these as a free sample and they are absolutely excellent. Yes, they are oily when they go on but your skin will suck it up in no time. I will buy these next time I get the beauty itch.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by brcrn

This serum has a wonderful light texture and sunk right into my skin. Unfortunately something in it burns my skin and I ended up with red marks by my eyes and nose. It was sooo nice on my skin otherwise, felt so soft and moist, I was almost tempted to try it again, but no way. Just get samples first!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I have been using this product for years for occasional treatment. My T zone is very oily, but my cheek gets extremely dry and hurts so much from flying and hotel stays during traveling. Same problem occures after a camping trip or a whole day outdoors. I tried several products and found this to be most convenient, gentle, and effective for treating my stressed skin. I just throw a few into my makeup bag, use one at night before my regular moisturizer. I continue to use this for a few days after the trip. Although it can not replace a $150 facial, it's definitely much cheaper and more convenient. Since I start using this a few years ago, I always keep a box handy for whenever my skin needs that extra TLC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2006 11:15:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

After reading the Skin Type book by Baumann, I realized I really needed to add a Vit C product to my regimen. So proceeded to try some of her recs. After much trial and error, I finally settled on this one. It had the fewest irritating ingred which for my uber sensitive n/d skin with rosacea was a huge benefit. No fragrance and my skin seems to like the simple base. I like the ampoules cause to me it seems like the product is more stable, however the tops of these are rather hard to twist off especially if your hands are at all slippery so be sure to have some scissors at hand. For results, I haven't seen any WOW factors but my skin seems to be more even and I figure the effects are probably cumulative. My derm kept telling me I needed a Vit C product to help even my skintone so I think this is one I can live with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this treatment by mistake almost, as it was a GWP. I was skeptical to try the treatment, but I wound up loving it! My skin is SUPER dry and it soaks up the oily texture within about 2 minutes. I woke up to what I feel is improved skin the next morning and it takes a LOT for me to say somehting like that. A LOT! My skin feels moisturized throughout the day with this on. I will most likely purchase this product as a result of my positive experience. I've had no prior experience with this line in skin care. The only thing I don't care for is the fragrance. But I can live with it considering the result it gives - a brighter and moisturized complexion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by katrinachips

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very nourishing on my skin, and a good texturizer. My skin feels dense after using it for a week. I use half a capsule on the face and neck every other night only, usually after moisturiser, which means it's very economical night treatment. The greasy silicone feel doesn't bother me, cos the 'film' virtually disappears after some gentle massaging. No breakout so far. For eye contours, I use EA's ceramide for eyes capsules.

Updated: i am now using it on my feet and hands now cos I can't stand the smell, and the fact that it's silicone-based, so i try to avoid using it esp in the summer, not that it's breaking me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by ingad

Great great product very natural, fragrance free.
I have combo skin and it's not too oily for me. I use over great Dr,Hauscha's rose cream. It sinks in nicely . It makes my face look radiant and feel very soft .Actually very similar like Good morning skin serume, bur parfume free, so for those with not sensitive skin try this serume first, it is a cheaper option.
Lately i bought ceramide eye capsules, they have Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Cucumber Extract and seem to work better. Makes huge difference , eye looks like after the surgery literally, no puffiness(i work with computer a lot and never get enough sleep).capsule is smaller, but enough for all the face, but not my neck.I can not believe it, love love , love.
Ceramide's does a really perfect job!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gets a rating of 3.5 from me. I like it, but it's not something I can't live without. I like the "dry oil" texture of it, I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and it's not too oily for me. I use it alone, but at times have considered using it under or over moisturizer. It sinks in nicely and does seem to smooth out the texture of my skin. It makes my face feel very soft. But ultimately, it doesn't produce any dramatic results. Maybe you need to use it over a long period of time to realize the benefits. I have just bought the eye capsules and will try those instead, since the only lines I have are fine ones around the corners of my eyes (I'm only 28!)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jessied007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Gretchin78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first it kind of scared me because it was so greasy but soon dried to a velvety feel and made me skin glow. The only thing I didnt like is that iy kind of made my skin burn but soon that feeling went away. It actually reminds me of a higher price Oily of Olay Regenerist Serum,I will probably stick to the cheaper of the 2 but it was a nice find.