September 30, 2014 | 1957 users online

Eyeliner - Laura Mercier - Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Bleu Marine

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looks lovely on my eyes. Last and lasts. Everyone has already said everything great about this. It is a wonderful eyeliner indeed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like everyone else, I love this eyeliner... I hope they never discontinue it because the color is so perfect. It's black, but not quite black.. with a bit of blue tint, it really distinguishes itself from any other eyeliner. Great staying power, and personally, I think it's fun to use cuz it's like you're doing a bit of painting everytime. =) LOVE IT!!
EDIT 8/23/08: Still loving this product.. just dropping by again to say that i've found the perfect brush to use for this product. I used to use smashbox's thin liner brush, but it didn't really help mix the liner well with water, and the tight lining effect was hard to achieve with that brush. Sonia Kushic (the target/walmart brand yes, price is cheap yet brush is great) makes a thin liner brush as well that works with my LM liner wayyyyy better... almost perfect for me. I can now tightline nicely... just letting ya'll know in case ur looking for a good brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

This is every good thing that every other reviewer has already commented about Bleu Marine Creme liner! WOW! I thought MAC Fluidlines were "it" for me. Oh, I still love my Fluidlines... but this creme liner from LM is every bit as wonderful, IMO. The only thing is, you have to wet it before you can use it. So, unlike the Fluidlines, there is an extra step involved to achieve that perfect eyeline. But, I don't care! I love this eyeliner! It applies super fast, stays on all day, and does not irritate my eyes and make them tear-up when I use this to tightline. I just don't reach for this when I'm in a hurry- but otherwise, I LOVE this liner and will DEFINITELY repurchase!
EDIT 11/20/07: I had to come back and update this review. I've noticed that for whatever reason, whenever I use any of LM's cake liners now, they make my eyes teary and run all day. At first I blamed it on allergies... then I thought that maybe my eyeshadow flaked into my eye... but unfortunately, it turns out to be this eyeliner causing all the tearing. I thought maybe it was becuz of the "6 Month Rule," so I bought a new one. My eyes STILL watered all day after applying this. Tried tightlining with gel liners, and the tearing stopped! {YAY!} I guess I have to stop using this product, whatever is in it does not agree with my eyes... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by swtlisa

After reading all these comments I knew I had to try this and OMG!! the moment the SA tried it on me, I fell in love. I absolutely love how it makes my eyes pop without being too dramatic. And the tightlining method, what can I say? It really has helped me and I'm usually a makeup-phobe but not with this one. Sooo easy!! I'd definitely buy it again and again. THe colour is amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

brilliant!!!! i can't believe that this can truly brighten up my eyes as much as it does. i would normally never even consider buying a blue eyeliner but i had to based on all these positive reviews. the tightlining technique only took me a few tries to master and once i did i was completely head over heels. i use the LM flat brush and it really is so easy to push the liner into that tiny little space between the lashes that i can never ever reach with any other type of eyeliner. makes my lashes full looking, brightens my eyes, and actually looks as though i am not wearing liner at all. the color is an incredibly dark blue...it really looks black in some lights (once on). but something about it is unique enough to look special. i have been wearing this everyday since i bought it and while i would normally want to buy every other color LM offers, i can't see another color being more fantastic than this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by kristinbull1

Wonderful!!! I love this eyeliner. I have mastered the tightlining technique (through some practice) and this truly works to brighten my eyes. I use the LM push brush. It will last forever but I would definitely repurchase again. I also own this liner in Ebony but I find myself using this one daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by tabloach

Used the flat liner brush with this and sponged it "dry" in between my lower and upper lashes. Filled in beautifully and it made my lashes appear fuller. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by verybridgetjones

I'm in love with this eye liner. It brightens up and intensifies my hazel eyes, it's the perfect blue. LM's cake liners are incredibly easy to work with and they last forever. I have this one and Black Ebony, and I swear I use one of them every single day. You will need a flat liner brush to apply this (LM's is good, but most would probably do just fine), and these liner's are great for "tightlining" - a term coined by LM, but definitely and excellent and fool-proof technique worth learning. Anyway, I will absolutely repurchase this. Get it, it's so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MeredithK02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is really great--I'd never even considered it, but a LM SA used it on me and I was hooked. It brightens up my eyes a little bit, stays in place, and goes on smoothly with my LM flat eyeliner brush. I would definitely repurchase, but it's going to take me forever to finish it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Pinkie22

I'm in love. This is the greatest eye liner ever made. The color is great-I no longer look like I'm half asleep everyday. My eyes are bright and white again! I've added too much water to mine, which makes it runny and easy to smudge, but if you get the water amount just right, this stuff STAYS.

I think this would be a great color on anyone-not too black, not too blue.