April 23, 2014 | 1940 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by 4jsc

Love this product. I've bought several bottles in a row now. Each one lasts forever as I only use a tiny bit (pea size) every time. I think people who find it very drying and hard to rinse may be using too much. It's a nice, basic cleanser. While I do have dry skin, as long as I moisturize right after washing, this has been perfect for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 6:19:00 AM More reviews by iceee

I love love love this cleanser and have been using it for 13 years.
I used to have bad acne as a teenager and tried numerous products, none of which worked. This got rid of the acne. Everyone noticed the change in my complexion and I started getting queries about the 'miracle' product.
However, I found that the cleanser works better on oily skin and is too drying for dry skin. Now that I've moved to a less humid country, I switch between this and a cleasing oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by meral

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought this few years ago.
A very discusting cleanser. It is not layering! It stays waxy in my hands, put on my face, not easy to rinse of, a very weird product I think. Maybe to much Glycerin? Don't know. I throw it away, nearly full.
Know I'm using brands/products not testing on animals anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is the one I use on my face and neck every night and have for the last few years. It is glycerin-based and my skin just loves the formulation. My face never feels tight or too washed and it is inexpensive. The product works, and I will keep using it until the product changes or my skin does, and needs something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by monajoy

Great product in removing makeup, excess oils and just to clean your face. A product that has worked well to manage acne flair ups on my teenager.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This is my first Neutrogena facial product and JACKPOT!
For the first time after washing my face I found NO trace of makeup on my cotton pad that I soak up in toner.
It keeps my skin SQEEEEKY clean, luminous, and free of any occasional breakouts. I dont think this would work for dry to very dry skins, unless moisturized properly. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I have no complaints except for maybe a slight burn to the eyes which is no big deal because the rest of the package makes up for it. I still give 5 lippies. The search is over for a good facial cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't care how great of a cleanser this is. If even the tiniest bit gets in my eyes, it burns and HURTS worse than any eye irritation I have EVER had. It literally will make me yelp in pain. It's just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by starlakitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've been using this for years and years. my mom got this for me when i was 16, and said i should be using a seperate face soap. i've tried other things (both expensive & inexpensive) and i always end up coming back to this.

it's gentle, it cleans well, and it works for me. i've bought countless bottles of this over the years. it's kind of pricey for a drugstore product but my husband and i both use this and one bottle lasts you months & months.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by kianni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cleans well and hasn't seemed to cause me any irritation or outbreaks. It does leave my skin feeling quite dry, though and it burns my eyes if I get to close to them.

I've used up most of a bottle and with winter coming I will probably be finding something less drying to use instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this cleanser on and off since high school and I really do love it. Yes, it is a bit drying after washing my face, however, it's easily remedied by using a good moisturizer. It totally washes away EVERY spec of makeup. If you're looking for a good cleanser that's affordable and does a good job, this is it!