Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

Water, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Coconut Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, BHT, Trisodium HEDTA, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

my HG facial cleanser! i have dry/combo skin and my skin feels tight after cleansing easily, but this facial cleanser doesn't dry me out. one amazing thing about it is that it is able to fully remove my makeup! tried cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and it doesn't compare to this at all... this is waaaay better. very simply cleanser with no fragrance no fancy design. great drugstore price with excellent quality. i have been using this for years and years and will stick to this no matter what! i think sometimes people overlook this product and turn to neutrogena's other fancy lines like "deep clean" and "night calming"... but i've tried them all and always gravitate back to this one. it really does the job the best, and i have the least breakouts when i use this cleanser!

I have used this for years and years..

Cetaphil - yuck. Felt like something was still on my skin.

Purpose - drugstore was out of my Neutrogena - my face is now breaking out.

....I will always always come back to this. I have combo skin and it doesn't dry it out for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my go to cleanser. I have used this cleanser on and off for years and right now I am on. My sister and cousin prefer the bar verison they say they get more out of it than the liquid. I feel the opposite because half a pump is enough to wash my whole face. I also find bars to be a little messy.

I have tried dermalogica, clinique, l'oreal, etc in the past but I always go back to neutrogena. It does a great job cleaning my skin and I do not need a make up remover first. I use majority Clinique products but I refuse to waste money on their cleanser. The Clinique sales woman suggested I purchase a make up remover to go with my Clinique cleanser. WHY? A good cleanser should wash away dirt and makeup I shouldn't need to clean my face before I wash my face.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used this as a teenager on the advice of my doctor for typical teenage breakouts. So simple and basic and it worked!

I picked this up about 11 years ago pretty much just for the nostalgia of it and haven't stopped buying it since!

These days my skin is combination. This cleanser works well without drying or stripping my skin. I especially like to use it in the summer. I love the clean, fresh scent.

Meh. I find this drying, and it stings my eyes if I'm not careful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After I went to my dermatologist for my acne she said she wanted me to use the most basic soap to wash my face (even dove bar soap but I can't handle the smell) so I picked this up and I actually really like it. Totally no frills and basic but it gets the job done. I do find it a little difficult to wash off unless I'm in the shower but that's my only complaint.

I don't care much for this cleanser. I have pretty normal skin: some shine on my T-zone, but definitely not oily skin, and not dry either. I found this product to be extremely drying uncomfortably so. I even tried using a damp face towel to "dry" my face after cleansing w/this, and applying my moisturizer to my slightly damp skin, but sadly that didn't remedy the drying nature of this. The formula seems way too "soapy." In fact it almost would be better suited for a liquid hand soap, rather than something to be used on the face. Big time disappointment I'm afraid, as I typically like Neutrogena products.

Love this product. I've bought several bottles in a row now. Each one lasts forever as I only use a tiny bit (pea size) every time. I think people who find it very drying and hard to rinse may be using too much. It's a nice, basic cleanser. While I do have dry skin, as long as I moisturize right after washing, this has been perfect for me.

I love love love this cleanser and have been using it for 13 years.
I used to have bad acne as a teenager and tried numerous products, none of which worked. This got rid of the acne. Everyone noticed the change in my complexion and I started getting queries about the 'miracle' product.
However, I found that the cleanser works better on oily skin and is too drying for dry skin. Now that I've moved to a less humid country, I switch between this and a cleasing oil.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Bought this few years ago.
A very discusting cleanser. It is not layering! It stays waxy in my hands, put on my face, not easy to rinse of, a very weird product I think. Maybe to much Glycerin? Don't know. I throw it away, nearly full.
Know I'm using brands/products not testing on animals anyway.