Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

4.3

Talc, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Carbonate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Kaolin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Mica, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake

on 9/26/2004 1:01:00 PM

This is a great little lo-end eye color palette. I use the shimmery pigments as eye liner and get compliments all the time. My only quibble is the packaging. The hinges on these little Maybelline cases always fall apart after a few months.

I wear all but 2 of these colors on a consistant basis during the week , 3 at a time and I'm spoiled to death with having all the colors I need to do my whole eye in one box I don't think I can ever go back to singles again.. so I'd def buy this again.

on 8/19/2004 12:51:00 AM

This is one of my essentials in my bag of stage makeup, and one of the few things I can actually wear everyday as well. There's all sorts of browns, matte and shimmery, light and dark, and warm and cool. They all stay very well and don't crease. I think you get a pretty good amount of eyeshadow for 8 different colors and under 5 dollars. Since I dont' use it everyday, I've only had to re-purchase twice. My only complaint is the lid seems to break/fall apart easily, which really irritates me, but generally, I adore Sunbaked Neutrals and I'll continue to buy it until it's discontinued.

on 3/13/2004 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an 8-pan palette with all the essential neutrals/browns. If you need to get a start on learning how to use browns and neutrals this is the best thing to purchase. It holds 8 very nice from shimmery to matte shades. Essential for every make-up bag, and it is cheap!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

One of my staples. I have repurchased, and will continue to repurchase until Maybelline (inevitably) discontinues this product. Ihatespumoni has given a really good description of the colors, so I won't bore you with it. The colors are wonderful and very versatile, and the price is right (around $6 or $7 USD where I live). I gave it 4 lippies because the shadows sometimes have a tendancy to make my extremely sensitive eyes itch, and because the packaging has no mirror. I will continue to purchase this palette because this is one of the best combo's of colors I have come across for such a good price.

on 11/21/2003 7:14:00 PM

This is an 8-pan. The colours are: Champagne Freeze (a shimmery cafe latte), Creme de Cocoa (a matte deep chocolate), Down-to-earth (a shimmery chocolate - very similar to Cover Girl's Autumn Sunset), Silken Taupe (a shimmery taupe), Cinnamon (looks like cinnamon bark and is matte), Almondine (a matte pale beige), Almond (a matte beige more brown than Almondine), and Khaki (a greyish brown). I love this palette! All the colours are very wearable, and are well pigmented. The staying power is amazing. The powder is smooth and silky and blends well. The quality of the powder is very different from the other Maybelline 8-pan that I have (World Wide Web) - which was not as smooth. If you can find Sunbaked Neutrals, you should get it, it's great for everyday makeup.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this palette. It comes with 8 earthy and natural colors. They stay put all day and are gorgeously shimmery.

on 4/13/2003 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These colours really complement any skintone. You get a nice variety of eight earthy colours and it's under five bucks. Totally worth it.