December 17, 2014 | 1682 users online

Pressed Powders - Neutrogena - Skin Clearing Oil-Free Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2004 7:51:00 AM More reviews by SKSS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To be honest, I never bought this but judging by what other people have said about this crap, and from what I have seen 1st hand peeking into the boxes of these powders, everyone is right! The color are disgustingly gross and hideous!! Orangey and reddish, get real who's skin is this!! Concept: medicated powder great, but bad colors!! Get your act together neutrogena, u off all companies!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by rachel781

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yucky orange looking color

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2004 9:54:00 PM More reviews by PartTimeAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It looks very natural, but the shade range is very limited (only 3 colors) fair is too light and light is too dark (light seems like its the same color as meadium) other then the colors, its very good quality powder, but the shades ruened it for me. its about $10 and the packaging is square, not too cute.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I bought this in medium awhile back and it was too light for my medium-toned skin. It absorbs well, but they need to come out with more than three colors!! I mean, come on! Not everyone is the same three skin colors!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lil_e091

This product was not as I expected. It was grainy and faded in 15 min. I usually like neutrogena, but this had not met it's usual standards. The colors did not match my completion and what are you supposed to do with that sponge it comes with.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2003 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ericablu

This powder was surprisingly bad. Strange texture, non-powder-like coverage, poor applicator. I used once and have and will never use again. It is very rarely that I throw away products - I always assume that I may use it one day - but this one goes straight in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This powder only comes in three colors, cakes easily, looks unnatural, and broke my skin out immediately. Never again, Neutrogena!