Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 4/24/2010 7:11:00 AM

I have been using this bronzer for more than 8 years and I absolutely LOVE IT. It gives a matte finish which makes for perfect contouring instead of shimmer bronzers which highlight more than contour. It does tend to be a little orange so always use this with a light hand and blend out well. Otherwise a MUST HAVE matte bronzer, especially if you prefer your face to appear more chiseled on photo as I think this does a fantastic job at shaping the face.

on 2/26/2010 7:33:00 PM

This is a great bronzer. I've never used a bronzing powder before but chose this one based on a recommendation. This is very matte, smooth and looks completely natural. I use the medium shade (NW25-30 skin).

on 2/14/2010 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Bobbi's bronzers are matte, natural bronze tones and wearable. You can also use the lighter shades to highlight and deeper shades to contour. The color last throughout the day without fading and no shimmery mess. I find that her bronzer will last you a lifetime with daily use.

on 9/27/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I couldnt live without this. I am insanely , madly in love with this.

PROS:
Great color
Stays
Looks BETTER and BETTER throughout the day
Nice glow
Great compact

CONS:
Nada

on 6/17/2009 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this bobbi brown shimmer brick has lovely colors in it which u can use as eyeshadows or bronzer doesnt really give u that 'glow' but its fine but not worth the money..

sh7

on 3/6/2009 1:52:00 AM

Hit pan today! Thought I'd celebrate by writing a little review... I have this in Natural and the color is perfect. You don't need blush because it's pink enough, yet it also works great for contouring your face. It's highly pigmented so you need to use a very light hand. The texture is also great, easy to blend. No shimmer, very fine.

However, I have oily skin and I find that by midday, I am extra shiny wherever I have applied the bronzer. Because of this my review is more neutral, and I am looking for a new bronzer for when I finish this, which is a shame because this is perfect in every other aspect.

on 10/28/2008 6:37:00 AM

I have been using the natural shade for a while, it is a great natural bronzer and the colour works well with tanned skin.

on 9/29/2008 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The colour is great to make you look like youre naturally glowing if you apply it correctly.However,it can tend to look abit too powdery.

on 7/16/2008 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use this bronzer everyday. the color is very natural and i love that it doesn't have any shimmer or anything in it. i use the deepest shade and it looks great. i've had this for quite a while. i haven't tried a whole lot of bronzers so i can't really compare it to anything else. but i can say, i really love it and will buy again when it runs out.

on 5/20/2008 4:18:00 PM

I have finally found a bronzer that doesn't leave me looking orange, muddy or sparkly. If you are looking for a natural looking tan bronzer ,this is the one for you!

Popular Bronzers