Philosophy Soul Owner

3.9

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

on 9/7/2005 10:16:00 AM

This stuff did nothing for my feet. Used it every night and no softening at all. Buy something cheap at the drugstore and you'll get better results. I'm finding myself more and more unimpressed by the philosophy skin skin care line. Very disappointing.

on 8/29/2005 3:32:00 PM

Utter genius miracle product. I get my husband to rub it in for me - about two or three times a week before bed - and it's made an enormous incalculable difference to my hard skin issues. The smell is a bit mentholly and bracing - but hey, if it gets rid of the rhino heels, who's complaining?

on 8/16/2005 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used Philosophy's Sole Owner for about a week and was very disappointed. It is so liquid that it is hard to absorb, let alone perform its job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of the lemongrassy smell, either. So my hunt for the ideal foot lotion continues...

on 8/6/2005 7:56:00 AM

I got this as a sample and was quite impressed it feels very moisterising and its on my next to buy list.

on 6/10/2005 10:59:00 AM

I love this stuff! It's like an instant pedicure. I put it on overnight (no socks necessary) and wake up with beautiful feet. Unlike other treatment creams, it doesn't leave me with a sticky feeling in the morning. I usually use it the same night that I scrub my feet, just for that extra boost. HG foot treatment!

I love love love this stuff! I like to keep my feet looking nice, but can't afford to pay for a pedicure. I was just using a pumice stone every morning in the shower, but that didn't always work as well as I'd like, and then I came across this on sephora, and I am impressed. I slather it on right before bed, and put on my cotton booties and when I wake in the morning I pumice as usual, the difference is that now my feet are so super soft afterwards! I did make the mistake of getting a little of this in between my big and second toes on the top of my foot, and the next morning I had some peeling and redness there (definitly not sexy). It went away after a day or so, but I'd caution people to stick to the rougher underside of your feet where the skin is thicker.

on 5/29/2005 1:06:00 PM

I like this product and it works well if you use it (I tend to go in spurts in remembering to use it) doesnt do too much if you use it once a week...lol

on 5/17/2005 1:50:00 PM

I bought and tried this upon recommendation but I'm not so sure I like it. It does serve its purpose for a couple of hours but now that I'm wearing sandals more and more, I find that my feet will revert back to its stubborn nature at some point; dry, callous and bit..firm. Soul Owner also has a smell to it (eucalyptus and lavender oil) but it smells more like Chinese medicine to me...or so I've been told =T . Once I'm done with this tube, I'm going to try Kerasel (cream), in which I've heard is a bit better...

on 5/8/2005 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wear flip flops nearly every day so my feet are pretty tore up. After two nights of using this cream, I can definitely see improvement in my soles. Paired with a exfoliating sugar scrub the next morning and some body butter to finish it all off, the results are even more obvious. I'll probably purchase the full size (I got a sample) the next time I go shopping. I would prefer that it came in a tub or pump bottle container over a squeeze bottle though, as it can get a bit messy.

on 4/19/2005 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I can't believe my once dry, cracked, and scratchy heels are so smoothe! They aren't soft like a baby's (yet) but they really have improoved! I use this at night, scrub with my foot thing in the shower, and follow with Neutrogena's Foot Cream. The Foot Cream alone didn't do much but together..I think I found the winning combo! The scent smells fresh and doesn't really bother me. I do put on socks if i'm going to walk around since it is emollient, I only apply to the underside of my foot, and i wash my hands after use. Great product BUT i wish it came in a pump bottle.