February 28, 2015 | 1623 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by aintanothaguru

This is one of the product that I've been seeing since forever. The only solution to dryness. Yes, it's very sticky. Just use it when you don't have any plans to go out. I heard it lightens dark lips (but I don't really see much of a difference though). And I also heard it thickens your eyelashes. But I don't recommend anyone to apply it on face. I use it on my feet during winter, it helps a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This is awesome!
Honestly I have a drawer filled with at least 40 lip balms, none of them really have a long lasting repairing effect like this. My lips are smooth for AGES after I use this on them ^^
I don't mind the consistency, I actually like it. But I do wish it came in some kind of cute packaging =\

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Caitlyn99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. Lasts forever. Gives my lips enough moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by sarah0717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to be in the craze for vaseline because it's cheap and does sort of the job. I do feel sometimes when I use this there's some weird slippery texture on my lips and then it produces some white substance afterwards which is quite gross just saying it.
I quite enjoy their flavours however. The rose version has to be my favourite it has a sheer tint in your lips but even though I pay more with Burts Bee's lipbalms I still think 2 or more for the newer vaselines are a bit edgy for me as it won't deliever great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously! What isn't this product good for? lol :D
Overall, Vaseline is the ultimate beauty product, because it can be used for many things. It works as a cheap makeup remover, can enhance the growth of your eyelashes, and heal chapped lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by greeneyz7

Vaseline should never be used around the eyes. If you happen to clog a tear duct while using it you will have to see a doctor or worse have a short stay in the hospital to remedy the situation. The only place I've ever used it successfully was for the feet, but oddly I prefer Vicks Vapo Rub on my feet for it's tingly feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros :
Dirt cheap
Easy to find
Very Moisterising

Cons: none

This us a great all around balm. It's cheap , easy to find. I use it on my lips, to condition my eyelashes and eyebrows, rough patches of skin, cuticles and it works great on feet. Will rephuchase again and again. Do wish packaging was more huffing though so taking one lipstick off for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by dinosaaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LIFESAVER! I'm in love with lip balm so if I see any that catch my eye, I will buy it and try it. This ended up with me using some Blistex lip balm with menthol in it. I loved the scent so I kept using it but little did I know, I'm allergic to menthol/peppermint oil in lip balm. When I finally realized that I should stop using my Blistex, I started using Burt's Bees lip balm which ALSO contains peppermint oil. After about a year of this, I went to the doctor to check out my lips because it looked like I had a rash. Turns out it actually was a rash and she recommended that I use Vaseline for now. Without this stuff, I don't know what would've happened to my poor lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MMRVZ

I hate vaseline.. it dries out my lips like crazy... not moisturizing at all! i have a small jar for like years. everytime when i want to give it a try again, its still not working for me...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Jinhee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love -hate relationship with Vaseline. The feel, the scent, the texture is problematic for me. While it is the best, most emollient, protecting, healing, balm known to man, it is also the stickiest, thickest, greasiest, most annoying.....you get the idea. I use this at night and I had the same jar for three years.