Biosilk Biosilk Shine on Spray

4.5

best shine-on spray!

on 11/20/2003 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I so worship at the altar of Biosilk! I use this spray in a few different ways, and it's become indpensable to me. Most frequently, I use it on individual locks of hair immediately before using a flat iron, but I will sometimes just use it as a finishing product if I use a different straightening/heat styling product. I've also found that spraying it on my wet hair in the morning and then allowing it to air dry allows my natural wave to look its absolute best. Maybe I'm kidding myself, but I swear that I no longer have days where my hair looks like it was cooked in a deep fryer -- My hair is always soft and shiny, and I credit it to the Biosilk.

on 4/28/2003 8:25:00 PM

Biosilk is so expensive, but it works SO well. I love this product for spraying on my hair by sections right before I run my Chi over it. It is amazing and since I have been using the Biosilk line of products I have noticed a serious difference in the moisture levels in my hair, that was begining to look fried because of my Chi. I love this product and will continue to buy it again and again!

on 4/7/2003 1:22:00 AM

This a great heat activated shine product.It works well for adding shine when blow drying but I like to use this product when curling with a hot iron.Spray on hair after drying ,iron and finger slightly through your curls. Great definition and shine that lasts the whole day.

on 2/22/2003 1:24:00 AM

This product was GREAT! Makes your hair extremely shiny, I love to use it after my flat iron, it makes my hair look like glass! Makes hair silky, never sticky.

Update 9/18/09: I don't really use my flat iron anymore, but my hair is quite fried from bleach. My hair texture is pretty sorry and quite frizzy. Whenever I go out, I use this stuff and it transforms my cotton candy hair and makes it feel and look like real heavy healthy hair again.

on 1/3/2003 3:36:00 PM

this is a great product,it's a spray and it gives a light mist to add shine and brilliance. It works good with the heat like Thermasilk.

Popular Styling Products