MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am a pretty cheap shopper and love my dollar lipsticks that i buy... but this is definetly work $14... i love the color its definetly just like my lip color but with the lustre it looks so nice... i am definetly going to stock up on this product and get a back up...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday lip color. It's very sheer and gives a tiny hint of pink color on my lips. I'm going to B2M for another tube since I'm down to the bottom on my current one.

on 4/9/2010 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a pretty nice nude with beige/pink undertones. It's not HG for me because sometimes it makes my teeth look a little dull and too many layers can just look a little too cool and zombie if you ae nc37 like me. I think this is better for cool, lighter skintones. More olive/yellow like me should look for more brown/yellow based nudes I think-at least for me, they make teeth look better and skin healthier. A good drugstore dupe for this color though is maybelline color sensational in totally toffee.

on 4/9/2010 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm new to the MAC world and I am so impressed with their color selection! I've been looking for a nude/"my lips but better" everyday lipstick and after wasting so much money on DS lipsticks and still not finding it......paying $14 for a lipstick seems a little more worth it. I am absolutely in love with this lipstick! I understand that some say that it's too sheer and that you have to apply too much to get it to show up therefore wasting product, but I am really liking the subtle glow it gives to my pigmented lips.

on 4/8/2010 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I guess some girls might like this lipstick , but it just wasn't for me. color was nice.though one thing i had a problem with is the pigmentation it took forever for me to see it on my lips i felt like a retard putting it on my lips 8 times 4 top 4 bottom to get the payoff i wanted, i really cant be doing that when im in a rush. It does give you a nice gloss effect but maybe i just want more pigmentation. really wasn't worth the money.

on 4/7/2010 11:27:00 AM

I really like this lipstick! I'm not a big fan of bright lips so this is perfect for me! It gives me a bit more of a nude look than when I wear nothing on my lips. It's almost perfect but I find that for going out at night it's a little too brown so I usually put a little bit of MAC underage lipglass on with it or a bit of pink lipstick like MAC viva glam gaga. I would highly recommend this to girls who are looking for a nude/neutral lip colour that isn't too bright!

on 4/7/2010 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this lipstick. The colour in the tube is so beautiful but when applied to my lips, its too sheer. I have pigmented lips and Jubilee didnt make much of a difference on me. Maybe if I applied concealer first it would look great but I dont have the time and patience for that. If you dont have pigmented lips, this is a beautiful colour. I exchanged it at MAC for Half and Half which suited me much better!

on 4/3/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Finally...a nude lip color that does not wash me out! The color is a nude pink beige on me. I just love how this enhances my coloring giving me a soft, natural look. At this moment, I'm wearing it with smokey eyes and I think I've finally perfected that look on me with this lipstick. I can't say rave enough about Jubilee. The texture, shine, color...everything is perfect. Between the MAC lipsticks and Chanel Rouge Cocos, I am in lipstick heaven!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

such a nice color first off! its a nude yet a hint of a rosy color to it. i loved it. this natural soft looking shine is gorgeous. nothing but praise to this lipstick! i think its so nice and wearable on anyone!

on 4/1/2010 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this lipstick. It looks more pinky-brown-biege in the tube to me but is described as a naked beigey pink on the website. I guess that is pretty accurate but the swap they provide is not. Anyway, I love how versitile this color is, and love that is a wearable nude on my skin town (NW35ish). This was my first MAC lippy and I am very happy with it.

Popular Lipsticks