July 29, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my everyday lip color. It's very sheer and gives a tiny hint of pink color on my lips. I'm going to B2M for another tube since I'm down to the bottom on my current one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty nice nude with beige/pink undertones. It's not HG for me because sometimes it makes my teeth look a little dull and too many layers can just look a little too cool and zombie if you ae nc37 like me. I think this is better for cool, lighter skintones. More olive/yellow like me should look for more brown/yellow based nudes I think-at least for me, they make teeth look better and skin healthier. A good drugstore dupe for this color though is maybelline color sensational in totally toffee.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by doctorlrb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm new to the MAC world and I am so impressed with their color selection! I've been looking for a nude/"my lips but better" everyday lipstick and after wasting so much money on DS lipsticks and still not finding it......paying $14 for a lipstick seems a little more worth it. I am absolutely in love with this lipstick! I understand that some say that it's too sheer and that you have to apply too much to get it to show up therefore wasting product, but I am really liking the subtle glow it gives to my pigmented lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by mspimp2uboy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I guess some girls might like this lipstick , but it just wasn't for me. color was nice.though one thing i had a problem with is the pigmentation it took forever for me to see it on my lips i felt like a retard putting it on my lips 8 times 4 top 4 bottom to get the payoff i wanted, i really cant be doing that when im in a rush. It does give you a nice gloss effect but maybe i just want more pigmentation. really wasn't worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by PrincessJoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick! I'm not a big fan of bright lips so this is perfect for me! It gives me a bit more of a nude look than when I wear nothing on my lips. It's almost perfect but I find that for going out at night it's a little too brown so I usually put a little bit of MAC underage lipglass on with it or a bit of pink lipstick like MAC viva glam gaga. I would highly recommend this to girls who are looking for a nude/neutral lip colour that isn't too bright!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this lipstick. The colour in the tube is so beautiful but when applied to my lips, its too sheer. I have pigmented lips and Jubilee didnt make much of a difference on me. Maybe if I applied concealer first it would look great but I dont have the time and patience for that. If you dont have pigmented lips, this is a beautiful colour. I exchanged it at MAC for Half and Half which suited me much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally...a nude lip color that does not wash me out! The color is a nude pink beige on me. I just love how this enhances my coloring giving me a soft, natural look. At this moment, I'm wearing it with smokey eyes and I think I've finally perfected that look on me with this lipstick. I can't say rave enough about Jubilee. The texture, shine, color...everything is perfect. Between the MAC lipsticks and Chanel Rouge Cocos, I am in lipstick heaven!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by cchristinahhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

such a nice color first off! its a nude yet a hint of a rosy color to it. i loved it. this natural soft looking shine is gorgeous. nothing but praise to this lipstick! i think its so nice and wearable on anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Crump360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It looks more pinky-brown-biege in the tube to me but is described as a naked beigey pink on the website. I guess that is pretty accurate but the swap they provide is not. Anyway, I love how versitile this color is, and love that is a wearable nude on my skin town (NW35ish). This was my first MAC lippy and I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by blyss

This is a great every day colour but on me, it's not nude as other reviewers mentioned. It's much closer to a 'my lips but better' shade. I'm a NC25/30, MUFE F&B 32, and Shu 764 with medium pink pigmented lips. This shade is a neutral caramel pink with a bit of a shine. It's a lustre so pigmentation is quite light and so I coudn't get more of the 'nude' colour I was hoping for. The texture is quite smooth and not drying. The smell is the typical vanilla that MAC uses but it's not overbearing. Overall, I thought it was pretty because it enhances the natural lip colour without any drawbacks.