MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 7/28/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I tend to go for really bold lip colors but decided that I needed a good nude in my collection. After lusting over Korres Nude Guava Lipstick but not being able to justify the price for the amount of product, I decided to give this a try as per suggestions from some other makeup addicts. I absolutely LOVE this color on my NC40 skin! The only drawback is that I can't go without a liner with this one, my lips are just too pigmented and the outline of my lips shows through. No big deal, I'm just not that into liners.

on 7/12/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I want to wear a nude lipstick for me (when I'm not in the mood for MAC's "hug me" cuz it's too pink for what I"m going for) I use Jubilee. It gears more toward the peach brown color without having me look dead since my lips are so pigmented. It's just a beautiful everyday lip color. If you're tanned skin, you need this in your arsenal. (MAC NC 42/43).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am a pretty cheap shopper and love my dollar lipsticks that i buy... but this is definetly work $14... i love the color its definetly just like my lip color but with the lustre it looks so nice... i am definetly going to stock up on this product and get a back up...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday lip color. It's very sheer and gives a tiny hint of pink color on my lips. I'm going to B2M for another tube since I'm down to the bottom on my current one.

on 4/9/2010 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a pretty nice nude with beige/pink undertones. It's not HG for me because sometimes it makes my teeth look a little dull and too many layers can just look a little too cool and zombie if you ae nc37 like me. I think this is better for cool, lighter skintones. More olive/yellow like me should look for more brown/yellow based nudes I think-at least for me, they make teeth look better and skin healthier. A good drugstore dupe for this color though is maybelline color sensational in totally toffee.

on 4/9/2010 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm new to the MAC world and I am so impressed with their color selection! I've been looking for a nude/"my lips but better" everyday lipstick and after wasting so much money on DS lipsticks and still not finding it......paying $14 for a lipstick seems a little more worth it. I am absolutely in love with this lipstick! I understand that some say that it's too sheer and that you have to apply too much to get it to show up therefore wasting product, but I am really liking the subtle glow it gives to my pigmented lips.

on 4/8/2010 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I guess some girls might like this lipstick , but it just wasn't for me. color was nice.though one thing i had a problem with is the pigmentation it took forever for me to see it on my lips i felt like a retard putting it on my lips 8 times 4 top 4 bottom to get the payoff i wanted, i really cant be doing that when im in a rush. It does give you a nice gloss effect but maybe i just want more pigmentation. really wasn't worth the money.

on 4/7/2010 11:27:00 AM

I really like this lipstick! I'm not a big fan of bright lips so this is perfect for me! It gives me a bit more of a nude look than when I wear nothing on my lips. It's almost perfect but I find that for going out at night it's a little too brown so I usually put a little bit of MAC underage lipglass on with it or a bit of pink lipstick like MAC viva glam gaga. I would highly recommend this to girls who are looking for a nude/neutral lip colour that isn't too bright!

on 4/7/2010 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this lipstick. The colour in the tube is so beautiful but when applied to my lips, its too sheer. I have pigmented lips and Jubilee didnt make much of a difference on me. Maybe if I applied concealer first it would look great but I dont have the time and patience for that. If you dont have pigmented lips, this is a beautiful colour. I exchanged it at MAC for Half and Half which suited me much better!

on 4/3/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Finally...a nude lip color that does not wash me out! The color is a nude pink beige on me. I just love how this enhances my coloring giving me a soft, natural look. At this moment, I'm wearing it with smokey eyes and I think I've finally perfected that look on me with this lipstick. I can't say rave enough about Jubilee. The texture, shine, color...everything is perfect. Between the MAC lipsticks and Chanel Rouge Cocos, I am in lipstick heaven!!!

Popular Lipsticks