April 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I love most about this concealer palette is that you get different shades in it. I have the palette that has the minty green color in it because I have redness spots on my face so the green really evens it out. I like to use the peachy color next to the green for under my eye area. I use the other lighter colors in the winter. This palette is a little steep in price $36) but you get 5 shades and it lasts a really long time, so that's a good deal IMO. This does not cake up or settle into lines which I really love, I'm now a huge MUFE fan!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Elysebranch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love love love this product. the consistency is awesome, the coverage is good to great (somewhere between the two), and I love that there are colors in here that vary so much as to be able to use them for different purposes. The only thing I don't like is that you get so many colors. Really I only use three and the others go totally to waste. I wish you could choose which ones you get.

My caramel colored skin is so multi dimentional in terms of undertones so this balances me out beautifully, without being heavy or cakey. However, if you are not a person who likes to apply with your fingers this might suck for you. it did not get on with the brush as smoothly as with fingers.

Love love love this product overall. Great color correction and great creamy lightweight feel on the skin. So far so good in terms of breaking out. Hope that continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by boro

This concealer is not my favorite. It is full coverage and The colors are nice and match my skin perfectly. However, they don't have great staying power. When used with a concealer brush the product dried out and I had to switch to using my fingers to warm it up a bit. Can melt of easily when not set with a powder. I love the peach for concealing under eye circles but it can get somewhat cakey. As for the green, its alright nothing too spectacular. The price is nice considering one single pot from MUFE costs 18 dollars and for all 5 its $36. Its a decent product but i'm just not excited about using it anymore. I think i just expected too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

(I have #1 w/ the green) This is one of the best concealers I've used --and I've tried a lot (EL, Lancome, Clinique, Clarins, Dior, Chanel, L'Oreal, etc. etc.).
It's very creamy, and doesn't crease, surprising for a compact concealer. Just warm it up with fingers before application.
Colors mix up very easily and stays on for hours!
I use it for under-eye and break outs.
It's expensive (57$) in CA but if you consider the range of colors you get and the quantity it's pretty good --good for summer/winter.
One thing I don't like is the packaging: I usually take a bit of product with a concealer brush, put it on my hand and use from there ---it can get really dirty if you use fingers directly on product..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have this in #1, the lightest pallet. Great product IMO. I love the range of colors it provides. Glides on smoothly & blends into my skin very nicely. Love that it comes with the green corrector shade & peach shade for brightening. It is a little pricey, but you get 5 shades, which I think is actually a very good deal. I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mestuprancid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I would buy it again.

I have the palette with the green concealer to cover redness and its does help a lot and the other colors do help me camouflage some of other discoloring in my face..

I don't really think its work the money, Consistency could be a little creamier also.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

Great coverage, multiple uses. You can use the lighter concealer shades for contouring and highlighting. The green shade is great for covering redness from a blemish or roseaca, and the salom shade is the best for gray under eye circles. A lot of people complain this product is waxy or dry under their eye area but the key is to moisturize your under eye area, so you won’t see fine lines or wrinkles and so the product doesn’t dry up people!

It is expensive, but you have to look at it like you're getting five concealers not one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by goshergirl

I would not buy this product again.

Pros: it has a variety of concealers and you can mix the colors together to find your perfect shade.

Cons: Dries out quickly, its cakey. Does not blend onto skin smoothly.

If you have dry skin, this is not for you, because i have combination skin and it dries up really quickly on my face. i dont like it but it is too pricey to just toss away. I don't know what to do with it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fine...just fine. It kinda works, but you have to really work it (blending and getting just the right amount)...it's too much work to get this to look good. But until I find something better this will do. It's too expensive to give up on so I keep hoping that I figure out the perfect combination of mixing colors and application to justify holding onto this item. Next time, I'll pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kare28bear

In general this concealer does work pretty well for me. My skin has been really dry so when I use it under my eyes I notice it does look cakey, but it's probably because of my face routine drying out my skin. I especially love the green concealer for my redness...that one will be used up before all the others.