November 22, 2014 | 860 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - Soft Lights - Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years. I love this stuff! It give great shimmer. It is not cakey or glittery as well. LOVE! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Viviana25

I love this highlighter, its the best!, shimmery but with no chunks of glitter...thats one of the reasons why I love it.
The color es perfect! by the way.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by tam23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was nothing spectacular. I have combo. skin and this seemed to accentuate my pores. Staying power wasn't that great either. Returned back to store.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by fancybaby

I have the "Gold Mine" soft lights. This is great if you need a little radiance without looking fake. Just a little shimmer in it, nothing over the top, so it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by EmmaJohnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG i love this thing sooo much. It's totally my HG! I always found that my foundation looked too matte after my loose powder application. So I was going to buy BeneFit's high beam, but I saw this at ULTA and decided to try it instead. It comes in a circular container with a screw-off cap. They give you ALOT of product. Yes, it is kind of expensive (28 USD) but a little goes a long way. I just feel like it will last me a long time. It isn't glittery per se, it is more shimmer. It makes you look like you are glowing from within. What I'm saying is that you don't see pieces of glitter. The shine is very finely milled so it's subtle and AMAZING. It adds a hint of pink color. I get compliments all the time that I look so healthy! I just love this stuff so much and it's so worth the money. I will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 More reviews by lowcarbcouturepie

I love this! I was going on a trip to Vegas with a Sephora store near my hotel, so I scouted out the website finding things I could buy (I was travelling with a guy, so my time in a makeup store had to be limited). I wrote this down and when I got to the store I went to find it... and I did, but it looked different from the website. More purplely through the packaging, but the sales girl assured me it was a pretty pink. I'm glad I trusted her! It gives me the prettiest glow on my pale skin. I will definitley repurchase, it's worth it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't normally wear highlighter as I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts. After reading the reviews on here I decided to take a chance on this. First I picked softlights up in prism, which looked horrible on me; I immediately took it back and got shimmer. I love this product. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way and they give you so much it will last forever. It makes you look glowy and healthy, but somehow doesn't highlight any skin problems or exacerbate oiliness. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ChameliAsh

The best highlighter/shimmer I've ever bought. I normally don't wear highlighters because they are too glittery, especially during the day. This powder is so subtle and finely milled, I can even use it during the day or lightly brush it all over my face at night for a glowy look. Very expensive, but you only need a tiny amount and you get a good amount of product. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by stephaniepress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Works, works, works. Can't say enough about this product - I have turned several other people on to it. It is good as a finishing powder to hide flaws, or as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was one of those 'love at first sight' items at Sephora...why haven't I noticed SB softlight highlighting pressed powder before? Anyhoo, this is the perfect beigey-nude pink glow, no glitter like with MSFs and no disco-ball effect like with BB Shimmerbricks. Closer to a Becca Pressed Shimmer Powder, but the color is wonderfully subtle on my NC35 skintone, just a barely-there glow.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No