April 18, 2014 | 1485 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Livvvv

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color, love this liquid liner brand. I have oily lids and I have no problems with this liner fading or smudging. Lasts all day and is easy to wash off. The brush tip is also easy to manage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't have much experience with liquid eyeliners but I find this very easy to apply. As described below, Smog is a murky olive-gold that looks nice against my green hazel eyes. I imagine you could also use this as a base for a green smokey eye although I have yet to try that. Urban Decay liquid liners stay on all day without flaking or smudging and don't irritate my eyes. Great shade, very versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this gorgeous olive gold liner. It brings out the gold and green tones in my grey eyes. My Holy Grail. I reach for it over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I've never worn liquid eyeliner during my 24 years, but I read the great reviews here and had to try.. Smog is a dark golden-olive color and comes in a slinky, cool tube with a really skinny wand/pencil/brush. It is very easy to use, even for a newbie. I get a great result everytime. The color suits my dark greybluegreen eyes, golden skin and dark brown hair, it makes my eyes appear a bit larger and darker.
I would buy this product again, but I think I would try another color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by muffinfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while ago and never really used it... i started using it again recently and its really growing on me. it draws attention to my boring eyes and make me very dull eyecolor pop. i'm usually too lazy for liquid liners so i'm sure this will last me forever.. a little bit goes a long way. it's staying power isnt perfect on me but for having asian lids that fold in on itself it lasts quite a good while with no smudging/creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2006 1:43:00 AM More reviews by yvie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT liquid eyeliner! Excellent colour for my Asian brown eyes. It shows up as a dark smoky green. The stay put power is great and it never smudges on me. The applicator is very easy to control and almost safe proofed. I was very disappointed when UD pulled out of Canada but repurchasing is now easy since it is available again through Sephora. ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 9:36:00 PM More reviews by dcast79

I would definitely second all of the opinions about this great liner. Wonderful versatile color that goes on easily and definitely stays put all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by sela0417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful color, although I decided to buy Smog since Roach is always out of stock. This is my #2 eyeliner (my HG is Nars in Silkwood). I like the Nars applicator and formula better, but the price and amount of product that UD offers makes it a very close second. The eyeliner really stays put - even through my workouts!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 7:13:00 AM More reviews by preparetojump

A liquid eyeliner that is a dark green/hazel color with subtle gold shimmers. Great value for money as there is a ton of this stuff in one tube, but the brush isn't great to work with. If the stuff gets into your eyes, it will sting. The color probably looks good with most eyes but I personally prefer a dramatic stroke of black liquid eyeliner to this, so I probably won't repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sarahcsilber

The absolute best!!!! This olive/gold/brown eyeliner does fantastic things for my light brown eyes. I bought it based on the good reviews here and I am extremely satisfied. It is very simple to put on and just takes a minute or so to dry. It even looks good by itself if you want to do simple quick makeup. The other great thing about this, as others have mentioned, is that it stays put all day (yesterday I wore it for 16 hours with no touch ups) but comes off very easily when you wash your face at night. I didn't even need eye makeup remover. A definite repurchase!